Pancakes, stuff toys and idiots

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


When jungkook woke up .. The other side of the bed was cold. 

     Usually .. Jin's body radiated enough heat , that jungkook didn't even feel the need to put the heater . As a cold blooded creature , jungkook can sense the heat and jin's unique temperature was untraceable. 

    He half voluntarily opened his hooded eyes . His morning vision was somewhat hazy but clear .. Clear enough to see mess of sheets and an abandoned pillow. He reached his hand ruffled the bed sheet but he couldn't feel the curves of jin's body anywhere. Upon realizing that he shot his eyes opened and jumps out of the bed immediately. 


Oh .. Oh .. Oh ...     


       Was that all just a ing dream ? Jin coming back ? Everything ? 

    Jungkook ran out of his room and in front of jin's room. He opened and barged in to jin's room and even his bathroom to figure out his princess was anywhere to be found. He felt the strength in his legs failing on him , jungkook was 'this' close to loosing his ..

   Do you think this is a ing game ... Jeon Evelyn ?

     Jungkook clenched his fists and snuff out air to see if he could still trace any scent of his devilish sister. But her scent was not lingering , it was dead and gone.

    And suddenly ... 

                Ringing of bells. 

Atleast that's what jungkook wants to call it. Jin's merry laugh mixed with the air and reached in to jungkook's ears. Jungkook exhaled , knowing that sound was coming from downstairs. He quickly rushed where the sound of jin's shy laughter took him 

   As he reached down stairs he was entranced with the smell of butter , sugar .. All things nice and comforting. 

   Jin is making pancakes ...?at  Two o'clock in the morning ? 

             Jungkook grinned to himself ,he knows jin has a weird pattern of midnight snacking. The hunger cravings are just as bad as a pregnant woman. 

     He creeps in to the kitchen like a skillful cat and snickered to himself as he wanted it to be a surprise to the princess. 


        Jungkook bites his lips. 


                    Yes , he found jin in the kitchen 

 

           Jin was pouring the pancake mixture in to the pan , carefully making it in to a circle shape. 

     Taehyung was back hugging him , taehyung' arms were pressed on to jin's waist possessively . 

      Jin seemed to be concentrated on making the pancake look perfect. Neither of them noticed his existence. They were in their perfect world. 

     Taehyung had his face buried  in to the crook of jin's neck ... Taehyung blew hot sticky breath against it .. Trying to Excite  jin to get a reaction ..

     Ofcourse as sensitive as jin is .. Jin shivers. He wriggles and whines and tells taehyung to stop but the younger pays no attention to it. 

      Finally jin reaches his limit and smacks taehyung's head with his wooden spoon.  Taehyung screams in pain exaggeratedly ... 

       Jin laughed at taehyung's actions and kisses on top of taehyung's forehead . Only then taehyung stops his ugly whale crying .. 

         Then taehyung pulls jin closer to his chest ; jin gasps in surprise and giggles . Then taehyung leans down and whispers something in to jin's ears. 

     Then jin goes crimson red .. His cheeks and ears red in shyness. 

 

   " jin ummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa "

" what is it Brat. " jin dead panned. Taehyung had been excited .. 'Too excited' since last night events. He had been sticking to him like a annoying piece if gum , jin just can't get rid of him !!! 

      But taehyung can't help but smile .. He felt happy , stupidly happy. So happy that he could burst..  Knowing jin would be his. Only his. Jin would not be scared of him.  

     Jin turns around to see taehyung kneeling on one one leg. He was holding out a cap of a soda can grinning widely. As if he is proposing. 

" Kim seokjin .. Would you marry this devilishly  hansome , oh so perfect Kim taehyung ?"

       Jin tilts his head back and laughed. He loved how random and whimsical taehyung could get. He feels so much postive energy being around taetae and ofcourse it makes him want to be carefree and derpy He squeals and says 

            " ofcourse taetae !! " 

          Even though taehyung knows that jin doesn't mean it .. Taehyung couldn't stop his heart beat accelerating to the point of bursting. Taehyung wondered , if he could do this for real .. With a diamond ring instead of a cap of a coca cola can ..
           Taehyung grins wider than ever and stands up. He puts the cap on jin's slender ring finger. Jin adored the 'ring' In His finger and giggles. 

        Taehyung grabs jin's slender waist   and pinned him to the kitchen counter. The older stops giggling at look in to tae's eyes confused.  Then taehyung cupped  jin's adorable little chubby cheeks by both of his hands and pecks  jin's juicy plump lips slightly... 

              Yes ,  Taehyung was feeling rather adventurous today... 

      
                Even though it was just a 'simple' peck on top of jin's lips that lasted like about a millisecond , taehyung could 'taste' the sweetness of the older's lips. They felt almost sinful... Soft , pouty , full and juicy Taehyung his lips staring at the older suggestively... as if he wanted to 'devour' the taste of jin's lips that was left on his lips ..

  
     Jin stares at taehyung dumbfounded , unable to speak for a moment. ' I can't believe he did that ! ' His hand quickly rushed to his lips , he covered his whole face with this hand and goes in to the deepest shade of red. Taehyung laughs at the adorableness of the older. Even though he was the oldest .. He acted as if he was the youngest. 

      " YAH !! KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!! YOU ARE ING DEAD TODAY !!"

          
    Jin took the wooden spoon and whacked taehyung's head with it .. The younger yelped in animated pain. 

    " ah waeeeeeeeeee ?!? Can't I kiss my wifey ?" Taehyung pouted . He made a exaggerated kissy face and tried to kiss jin again but jin slaps them away. 

        Jin raises his wooden spoon threateningly taehyung sends the older a kissy face and ran for his life. Jin ran behind taehyung with his wooden spoon and whacked the younger in to some sense several times. Taehyung crued like a ugly whale and rubbed his palms together begging for forgiveness. 

" I know you love me chagiya ..." 

       This kid really .... 

               . Aigoo .. What's wrong with kids these days !?!

        
                   >>

                         >>

                               > >

        ' and jungkook fist a handful of taehyung's hair and pushed him to the side. The latter hits on to the nearest wall and falls down with a painful groan. Thankfully there was no blood. 

    Jin looked at jungkook horrified. His lips go dry and he screams 

    " taehyung ! "   Jin rushed to taehyung's side , without even glancing a second look at jungkook . Jungkook cursed at the air , stomping the floor in frustration. 

    Jin crouches down and helps taehyung to stand up. Taehyung greatfully takes his help , he puts his weight on jin's body glaring at jungkook with all the hatred he could possess. 

" are you okay ..? Are you okay ... ? " jin chanted like a mantra. 

      Jungkook accelerated towards them . Slaps taehyung's hands away from jin , drags the older out of the room .. Amidst the older protesting against it. 


                              >>

                                    >>
 
                                           >>

 

      
                        Yeah .... Jungkook did all of that ... In his head. 


       Instead of grabbing jin away from taehyung ... Jungkook continue to stare at the couple. Taehyung tightens his grip around jin's waist and jin seems to be just fine with it .. 

      That's the thing that taehyung could get away with any day. Unlike him , jin didn't flinch or backed away from taehyung's touches.  Granted , jungkook didn't know any about touching his  princess gently .. But he tries his best. 
      
Taehyung says something that makes jin tilt his head back and laugh .. Probably something  stupid but it works. 

    Did jungkook mention jin looks beautiful ... No. Absolutely 'stunning' when he laugh ?
Jungkook was never able to do that. Jungkook wasn't funny .. He was the exact opposite. He scared the princess and he hated that he did. 

      It irks him that he is not the person that is able to make jin smile like that. 

Jin continue to flip the pancakes , they were perfectly brown and crisp. Just the way 'taehyung' likes it. They look more like a happily married couple in their sixties than acquaintances.   

     Jungkook doesn't have a sweet tooth. He was more of a savory or a bitter food kind of a person. Jin never asked him what he would like to eat .. He knows jin allways makes pancakes for taehyung. Because taehyung had a massive sweet tooth. 

    Jungkook can't blame jin. It was extremely awkward to talk 'casually' with the older. Each time jin's presence hits jungkook .. The immediate attraction to jump on to jin awakened the 'wolf ' in him. It was incredibly painful for him to stop himself from touching the older but on the other hand he doesn't want to scare him away. 

     They barely held a decent conversation .... 'Just because jungkook had trouble figuring out his 'hormonal issues ' around jin. 
            
        Undeniably , they looked 'happy' 

                 Jin looked 'happy' 

                      jin 'deserve' to be happy. 

                               More than himself. 
 

 

13 years ago ....   


          " give that back to meeeeeee please !! "The ten year old  jin squealed at jungkook while running behind him . But the five year old was faster and cunning than his tutor. Jungkook held that necklace close to his chest , gripping the necklace hard by his cute chubby little fingers but being careful to not to drop it. 

  " no " jungkook put his tongue out , teasing jin who was slow and tired. Jin fumed in red ; he was sweaty and gross but the younger did to seem to be any merciful. 

      Jungkook absolutely loved playing with jin because it's always fun to . He came to the kindergarten everyday , even in the days he was sick because he get to see jin. 
 Today , he stole jin's favorite necklace .. Just to get a reaction from the older. 

" please  I'll give you skittles if you give that to me !" 

      Jungkook scrunched his nose. He didn't like sweet stuff. He knew jin was desperate to get the necklace. Jungkook loved when he got jin's full attention .. So he continued being naughty. 

" no way ! I don't even like skittles !"  If he lets go of his necklace now .. Jin will leave the kindergarten with his mum. And jungkook would be lonely again. 

" pleawwwse? " jin pleaded cutely. His eyes were brimmed with tears and his cheeks were puffed and red. Jungkook felt sorry for the older. 

    " fine ... " jungkook sighed and handed the necklace to jin but quickly took it back before jin could snatch it. 
     " but ... One condition. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter