I am not dying ... I am dead.

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was left alone again , without those six dorky idiots trollng along  there was no one to make too much noise to make jin's ear lobes fall off. Jin decided to take a walk to explore this mansion. So he walked and walked , he didn't seemed to see the end of it. He felt like he was walking in circles , the same spot over and over again. The furniture was different but he he has seen it before. More he started to walk in to this seemingly unending trap , more  confused he became. He was sure he was walking in circles because every time he would pass that single glass box hung up by a gold chain. There wasn't wasn't anything inside of that clear container , just emptiness. 

            Things are getting too crazy .... And jin hated the word complicated ....

Jin didn't want to think too much in to things. He was told by the coven that hallucination are the side effect of depression . All of this is hallucinations ... Or jungkook ing changed his furniture around every single day. Jin was able to see things that normal people couldn't see ... Different colors that can't be found in a colour palette and different creatures at night. His drugs that the doctors gave him made  those hallucinations disappear ... And jin was greatful for that. Because all he wanted to feel was normal. After being here , all of jin's sanity vanished. He is seeing hallucinations more frequently than before and the hallucinations are not faint but they are strong. The way jungkook's eye colour changing according to his moods or the fact that the mysterious ominous sounds of beasts and even the flowers in his bedside table changes everyday , confused jin.  Jin should stop thinking too much. Thinking is bad for you. 

              Jin reached for his pockets and found ' cymbalta oral ' his prescribed medicine for depression. He took a pill out of the container and took it in a gulp. His throat started to bubble up in a acid consistency , that's how jin knows that the pills are starting to work in to his nervous system. He was passing by the lonely corridor when he saw one room was lit up. Strange. Usually jin was the only person left in this house. Shaking in nervousness , jin decided to open the door just out of curiousity. 

               He saw , a dancing ... No ... Passionately dancing ... Jung  Hoseok.  The music was so loud that the floor started to vibrate. Hoseok moved swiftly , each step felt like a holy ritual not a choreography. The kid wasn't talented in dancing... He was blessed. 

      The music stopped and Hoseok fell in to the ground , exhausted from his dance practice. He loved dancing , so the pain of the muscles after a heavy dance didn't bother him. He looked up again to see jin. What is jin doing here ? 

" whoah ... Hoseok .. That was .. That was incredible ! " jin said clasping his mouth in surprise.  He was short for words , Hoseok 's dancing moved him. 

" nah .. It's not that ..." Hoseok jumped up on his feet again and walked towards jin , rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. He was never the person who took compliments well. 

" and here I thought you were only good in dancing to touch my body !" Jin said raising his eyebrow in amusement. Hoseok laughed. 

" it's not that I am a good dancer ... It's that you're bad at dancing !" Hoseok exclaimed. Jin pouted , faking a hurt look. Hoseok lets out another laugh , sweat glistered off of his face .. Reflecting like diamonds in the studio lights. Jin reached for the face towel on top of the gym bag , and walked towards Hoseok. He patted Down the sweat on hosie 's forehead. Startled by the older's actions , Hoseok could only stare at the older . Suddenly Hoseok 's hand cupped jin's moving hand. This froze jin's all movements. Jin looked in to the latter 's eyes curiously. But the look on the younger was unreadable .. Yet sometimpng about them was ... Wild. 

    Jin took his hand away from the younger , scooting awkwardly. He coughed the tension away. This made Jung Hoseok blush. ' geez .. What was I thinking ! ' 

" uhhh ...  Where is your ... Um ... Crew ? " jin tried to ease the awkward silence away. Hoseok laughed at jin's awkwardness . He was too cute. Hoseok wanted to pinch jin 's chubby cheeks but he remember that the  older doesn't like when others pinch his cheeks. He was typically the guy who lived the YOLO life. He never cared about other people's opinions. But these days he cared about people 's opinions ( namely : jin 's opinions ) Hoseok was the outgoing and talkative kid .  It didn't take much time for him to make friends, words flow out of him like butter. But Hoseok finds himself planning ahead the conversations he want to have with jin. 

" they went ahead of me ..." Hoseok finally answered. 

"  THE KIDS LEFTS YOU OUT ????" Jin scrunched his nose and crossed his arms. " I'm going to kill those kids for leaving my baby boy out  ..."jin mumbled . Jung Hoseok couldn't help but to feel warm inside . Jin cared about him. That mattered more than going for business 

" I am just sick hyung ...." He said , his voice suddenly cracked . This caught jin's attention.' He was sick ?' Jin thought. He felt guilty that he didn't notice his little hosie was sick. Jin placed the palm of his hand on top of Hoseok ' s forehead to check his temperature. Getting used to jin's skinship , Hoseok inched closer to jin . Hoseok swore he could stay like this forever , smelling jin's lavender body wash and looking in to jin 's amber eyes.  The comfort of jin's hand was gone after jin was done checking his temperature. 

" but you don't have a ..." Jin said , trailing off when 

" not there hyung .." Hoseok was desperate for jin's touch again. Hoseok took his hand and placed it above Hoseok 's beating heart. " here " 

"what..? " jin raised his eyebrow in confusion. 

" it's called con heart disease .." Hoseok winced when he heard the name of the illness that took control of his whole life. Hoseok noticed jin's face morph in to even more confusion. " it means that my heart can fail on me anytime"after he said that he smiled brightly and turned away from the grieve stricken older. He was trying to hide all his emotions away. No matter how hard he tried to be optimistic about this .. The truth was that dying was hard. Dying slowly is even more painful 

Five years earlier .......

Everyone was starting school from today. The leaves were turning urban brown and slowly leaving the trees and ending up on to the ground. Where it was left to decompose and die. Just like me. I am left in this hospital , where I'm expected to die ... Some doctors says within six months .. Some says in three months. I've been waiting for quite sometime now .. Strangly , i am not dead. Every time , they would give me a deadline of the day I will die. Then the next day I would wake up and realize that I am not dead. 

   Every time I wake up I don't know the feeling I am having... Was I glad that I was alive ? Or am I just dissapointed that I among dead yet ? .

The door opened exactly at twelve ten. My consultation. The doctor ( my father , to be exact ) but I prefer to call him my doctor because it's comfortable for the both of us. He took my blood pressure , my breathing ... The normal stuff. 

" you're doing great " he lied , checking my diet chart skeptically. He said that I was doing great every time I visited , but I knew that he was lying. I wasn't doing great. I was dying. 

" your therapist would be arriving in a minute " he said walking out from the door not even sparing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter