jimin is drowning... again

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     jimin was drownig ... again .

          the water came slow at first but soon it flooded everywhere . Park Jimin remebers nothing. more than tackimg his way out of the waters , jimin is panicking because he doesnt remeber anything. who am i ? where am I ? is there someone out there ?  finally jimin gives up . why was he struggling so hard to get of of this maze anyway? he must've probably been so insignificant to  be thrown to  nowhere in the first place. 

   then there was hope 

  he saw a face , clean ond pure . fair brown fair , dolly eyes and heart shaped lips . jimin would've thought it was an angel if he believed in angels . something in the back of his mind reminded that the owner of this pretty face his  Kim  Seokjin.  none other than the kim seokjin. 

   PART I ; dante's hell - confusion ....

jimin didnt know why he felt like this or neither how he became to feel like this .. he had forgotten everything about himself after jungkook continued to steal his bead from him .  All jungkook knows about himself is from re-reading all his past diaries to the point he got sick of his own doodly handwritting . after his bead ws significantly missiong jimin was only left with frations and peices of emory he couldnt comprehend from one another. 

   sometimes he had memories of which was manipulated , altered or sometimes deleted . it was a confusing him more and more .

     but jimin adjusted , he was almost unexpecting . he was doing such a good job hiding that he had any signs of memory loss . he was dealing fine with everyone . everyone expect kim seokjin . others were easy to handle . they seems to care little about jimin's existance . they were busy with their own world's and jungkook's demands . jin noticed the little changes of his personality making it hard for jimin to handle . 

   the waters are suddenly turning in to a tsunami . just by looking at  kim seokjin's face made the calm flooding waters turn in to a rush of overwhelming  waters . and it scared jimin how much  power this jin had over his mind and body. 

   

     why are you making me feel like this ? how can you make me happy , mad , glad, overwrought, emotional , glad, incomprehendable , vulnerable .. i cant understand . 

PART II ; dante's hell - anger     

   jimin felt self loath . he felt that he was useless. even though he tried so hard ; it seemed like he had been runing around in circles . jimin needs his bead back .. right about now !

       he felt the familiar urge to choke jungkook to death . he needed his bead . his bead  

he was a demon . just like any other demon jimin cant be without his bead. Its  a crime to steal another demon's bead . but jungkook didnt care , jungkook was always  the one to think of himself more than anything in the world . jungkook was too over confident , jimin wanted to puch that smug look off of his face .

            jimin never felt this kind of anger in his life .. he felt like his insides are burning and it was getting so uncomfortable for him to handle the rage in his body . it only got worse by the second , and it didnt help that jimin only got water surrounding him and nothing to punch to get  rid of his feelings . 

   suddenly that angel . all the images of jungkook dissapeared and his mind was fillled with images of jin . his beautiful smile , his beautiful feathures , his beautiful words .. everything calmed down jimin fir a fraction of a millisecond . but then the seething bitterness grew on him . 

   no , no , no ...

why am i the only oe feeling like this ? are you even that special ? are you even aware that you are responsible for making me feel like this ? do you even care ? i am burning in a pool of misery and you are appearing and dissapearing in my mind like you dont even know that i am drowing  ....

     

PART III; dante's hell - escape .

   jimin felt his whole body growing weak , heavier , and decending . the pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter