Babysitting idiots.

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air ciculated the smell of jungkook as jin was left dumbfounded on his own bed. What the hell did he just got himself into ?  Jungkook used provoking to get jin to be submissive to his commands , and foolishly jin's self pride got in to the way of rational thinking and the provoking took a serious toll on jin's decisions. Basically , jin just ed up!  Jin scanned his surroundings to see the dim lighting surrounding him , the furniture was white and sleek black. There was a chandelier reflecting above him and every ornament in sight screamed expensive . Damn , this household must be filthy rich... On different circumstances jin would've  enjoyed his view and comfort of the bed but today his heart was restless. 

​      Where am I ? What am I going to do ? How am I going to escape. Jin knew nobody here ... He doesn't know what kind use he  is to this place nor what they were going to do to them. All these rhetorical questions haunted jin. Then jin's head begun to feel heavy and drowsy .. Thinking always made jin sleepy  .... jin gave up his battle to stay awake till the younger boy would come back again and he fell back in to the bed with a slight thud. 

Jin heard loud muffled noises in the background . This made the older wake up slowly from his long slumber. Jin's senses have dried up the feeling of being heavily drugged and he could feel how sluggish he was. Slowly he plops himself up from one hand ; his back was aching ... He scratched his eyes cutely .

           " LOOK HYUNG! HE WOKE UP !!!!!" A boy with a square smile and a obnoxious loud voice screamed to the others as jin shoot his head upwards in alarm.  Jin found himself surrounded my six unknown ( handsome )men , who were equally looking at him curiously as if jin came like a asteroid out of the world. Jin scanned the crowd to see any familiar face (well it's jungkook ... Not because jin cared about that boy or anything ...) but to he was dissapointed to see that he knew nobody in that group. 

 Then suddenly ... Jin feels something in his chest ... Jin looks down to see the boy with the square smile groping his chest .... 

  Then the younger screamed from the top of his lungs"SHE DOESNT HAVE S ! SHE DOESNT HAVE S !" It took a while for jin to realize he was practically being MOLESTED by a absolute stranger ! Jin slaps the unknown boy's hand from his chest and covered himself with his arms and  blushed furiously. Before jin could scold the younger-

" I told you he was a boy ! Now give me my five thousand won !!" A guy who looked sleepy with his neckpillow still hanging on to his neck demanded from the square smile boy. The square smile boy wined 

" but I thought he really was a girl ~ hyuuuuunnng ......" The boy's voice trailed with disappointment that jin didn't turned out to be a girl. 

" No buts ! Gimme my Five thousand won !" The neckpillow guy held his arm out , demanding his prize for the bet. ' wait ... ? They made a bet , to figure out if I was a girl or not ?!?! HELLO I AM RIGHT HERE !! AND I AM  FRIGGIN BOY !!! AND OFCOURSE I DONT HAVE S DAMMIT ! jin just couldn't understand why that idiot thought he was a girl ... Jin clearly couldn't understand why they would make a bet at it !!!!!

" Can we name him ? " another good looking guy asked the other guy wearing thick black sunglasses inside the house. People and their fashion these days .. Jin just can't understand it. 

" no JIMIN , he is not a pet that we can name ! He probably has a name ... " then he looked at jin curiously " you do ... Don't you ?" 

" YAH ! Don't you remember kookie told that his name is princess jindaa ?" A guy with a long charming face announced in a cheerful tone. Oh. God. No. No. No.  There is no way that he is going to be stuck with that embarrassing nickname. 

" it's actually Kim seokjin ..." Jin spoke for the first time , his voice cracked, sounding like sandpaper friction. 

" NO ! It's princess jindaa !! " all of them screamed in unison. Jin flushed in red , AISH THAT BRAT JUNGKOOK ! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT !!

" No it's -" 

" PRINCESS JINDAA !!" They all insisted on the name , screaming loudly blowing jin eardrums off ! jin sighed and gave up ...  Seems like jin was stuck with this name for forever .. He was certain he was not off to a good 

it has only been a week .. And jin still couldn't get over the shock  that he was taking care of SIX GROWN MEN for god sake !!!!!!!! Appearently the babies  that brat jungkook was talking about were not infants but si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter