Memories and first kisses

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jin was staring at jungkook's pistol. Carved in cursive letters that spelled

Wonderland 
     
      He was covered inside jungkook's jacket but he saw those words over again when jungkook pulled Jin aside to reach for the pistol to shoot. 


Jin doesn't know how this chaos started. Or what happened. Or why this happened. 

   Seven of them were walking around in peace until those thugs kept shooting them , without a warning or without a introduction. 

Seemed like everyone expect Jin needed a introduction 

In a mere second , Jungkook arched his back and shot a nearby barrel In which contained gasoline. It exploded and left trails of fire burning off some
Of jungkook's preys. 

  In that moment , Jin became paralyzed. He had a overwhelming fear of fire , for which he took heaps of medicine and visits to the therapist to overcome. 

      He started to have a panic attack. Shortening of Breath , sweating and crying  he didn't feel any security when jungkook hugged him and kept asking if he was okay 


   Jin was breathing so loudly , he thought he was going to die any minute. 


   He heard  crude voices ... Like something Seething and scratching  on a metal surface. 


   Jin closed his ears and closed his eyes but that loud wail kept creeping in to his eardrums somehow. Some woman in the past , a familiar voice screaming ..

 

 

 


" I hate you "

 

 

 

 

 


" I hate you "

 

 

 

 

 

 


" I hate you "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"

" I love you "

    Jungkook said bluntly. Jin was covering his dear head behind a black car away from the chaos.  He momentarily forgot the hallucination about the woman screaming that she hated him when jungkook brushed through his hair lovingly. He was shivering uncontrollably , one gunshot at a time. Jungkook sighed inwardly and scooted near Jin , and covered jin's shaking body until all of jin's body was curled up in to jungkook's. Gun shots could be heard from far away , both mixed with their own and the enemy. 
     Jin shoved jungkook away , and timidly and carefully poked his head out. Jin saw something that he thought was unimaginable. Taehyung had a gun , he was shooting at men who threatened to kill them moments earlier.  Even though Jin knew taehyung  was protecting him , a part of his brain denied to believe that this was his  taehyung. The same taetae that couldn't even kill a bug at home. 

    He saw jimin and hoseok  , ducking and gunning , ducking and gunning. They were skilled , guns were aimed precisely .. Not even one bullet missed its target. Jin's heart was torn in to pieces. He wanted them to aim correctly and shoot at those thugs and get this over with but at the same time , Jin wanted to stop them from killing people. He wanted all of this to stop.  
     He closed his eyes shut , he couldn't watch it anymore. He heard far away , he knew it was yoongi and namjoon on top of the metal roof of the parking shed , raining down bullets in to unsuspecting men. 

    " don't keep me hanging princess " jungkook said , scooting near Jin again and hugging him to his chest again. He made sure jin's whole face was pressed against his chest , He didn't want Jin to see how much evilness they are capable of. 

" I just .. Confessed to you. I expect an answer "

  Jin looked at jungkook as if he was crazy.  Jin felt his heart speed up at a unnatural speed. Jungkook only arched his eyebrow in return He was almost eerily calm and jin couldn't believe that he could make a joke out of this situation. 

" are you ing with me ?" Jin gritted his teeth. If he wasn't so scared and hiding right now he would've slapped him right and there. 

" so ?"  Jungkook urged again. Jin was in such disbelief that his mouth hit the floor.  I don't know about you jungkook , it isn't exactly a romantic time to confess when there are hiding from  fifty ing armored trained men trying to ing blow your head off ! 


Jin was loosing his mind. 

" IS THAT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW ?" Jin practically squealed in a quiet whisper. He was scared of getting caught but he couldn't help himself. He was angry. He was angry at jungkook for ing with his feelings. 

" I-I  mean it ." Jungkook blurted out. " everything I said..." 

   Jin looked at jungkook in that moment. Jungkook had a faint blush , something Jin had never seen. Jungkook was always calm and calculated. He never got embarrassed. Everything about jungkook' eyes said that he was being sincere. 

       Their moment was ruined by Taehyung yelping in pain as a bullet pierced through his left foot. Jungkook suddenly pulled his gun out and stood up. He have Jin the slightest smile before storming off , to shoot the thugs in taehyung's defense. 

Jin was left speechless again 

He didn't know how to answer that question. 


--------

24 hours before chaos 


   Today , it was like any other day. The guys were fighting over something petty at the breakfast table and Jin was trying his best to resolve their passive aggressive fights. ( which didn't usually work. )

    Namjoon and yoongi were fighting again about something ridiculous like ..

" he ate my yogurt !! " namjoon started. " I told you not to eat my yogurt !!"

" did you have your name written on it ?"

" i SPECIFICALLY told you to NOT TO eat my ing yoghurt !"

" namjoon I knew you were weird but I didn't know you were a freak !" 

" what do you mean !?"

" Kim namjoon !! Confess !! You are having oral with your yogurt aren't you .. ?! Ha! You freakkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyy"
  Yoongi wriggled his eye brows sending namjoon totally off the edge. They kept bickering and fighting. Bickering and fighting. 

  For some odd reason , jimin and hoseok were refusing to talk to each other . Which is worse , because silent fights usually ends up with bad consequences are bound to happen. 

 " jimin. Hoseok. Why are you guys fighting again ?!" Jin was getting worried about them. 

" jimin is being stupid again " 

" me ?! stupid ?! Hoseok stop brushing your hair up  your face !! That's  so 2012 !"

" I brush my hair however I want !!"

" Higher you gel your hair , higher my blood pressure gets !!"  

 


Why. Are. They. So. Stupid.  

Is it genetic ?

Jin sighed and looked at jungkook for a answer. Jungkook  just shrugged his shoulders and gulped down the French toast. 

This small fights are getting too out of hand. Jin had to do something .... 


     


Six hours before chaos 

 

The board said , 

 " SUNTOP AMUSEMENT PARK "


Yup. Jin's idea of getting all of them to be friends again was going to the amusement park together. 

      It read in bright pink font , it was clearly unmistakable .they were finally here. They were certainly in a amusement park. After weeks and weeks of begging jungkook. Jungkook wasn't very fond of public places. He always brushed jin's idea of going to the amusement park as unsafe 

but how can anyone resist jin's puppy eyes right ? 

      Jin steps out of the van , they were cramped in for hours. He was the last one to get out. He was looking at frantic six adults prancing around in awe. 

" AHHHH WE ARE IN THE AMUSEMENT PARK GUISSSSSSSS" hoseok announced. He always love to point out the obvious. 

Jungkook was coming back , passes for the park in his hands already. Jin wondered how jungkook got the tickets so fast. Knowing  jungkook , he probably must've pointed a gun at people to get first in the line. Who knows ? He was unpredictable like that. 

" alright kids ! " jungkook clapped as he gave the last of the  passes. 

" me and your mum are going to somewhere private. "  jungkook said smugly while winking at jin's direction

Jin bites his lips , trying regain the last of his sanity. Oh dear lord , give me strength before I slam this kid's skull in to a moving  truck. 

" you are not my father " taehyung said , on his strawberry bubblegum flavored lollipop. 

" taehyung , I am your father " jungkook said in his best darth vador voice 

" NOoOOoOoO !!!!!! " 

Taehyung dramatically fell on his knees and slapped his chest with his arms like a gorilla. 
" I've been lied to my whole life !!!" 

   Everyone laughed heartily at taehyung's overdramatized antics , including jungkook. Which was rare of him to do. Jin looked at jungkook , his eyes were crinkled in to two crescents and mouth was in a toothy smile. 

   Jungkook was always rather gloomy and serious , as if all the worlds weight was on him. Maybe , he always looked and acted matured than he was. But right now , the maknae looked youthful and like a child again. 

   Jungkook caught Jin staring at him from the corner of his eyes. He turned around and winked at him , Jin immediately looked away while covering his face  with his hands. Jungkook chuckled , he knew Jin was flustered and red , he somehow thought it was cute. Every Time. 

  His smile flattened when he saw taehyung circling his arms around his princess. 

Taehyung is being awfully lot close to his pink princess lately. 

And jungkook was having none of this . 

Absolutely none of it. 

" hey Jin , why don't both of us go to see the Dolphins ? " jungkook said grabbing jin's hand. 

" hey !!! I want to see the Dolphins too !" Taehyung protested immediately when jungkook detached him from Jin. 

" me too !! " jimin said in taehyung's defense. 

" me three  !!!"  Hoseok said. 

" count me in !!"

" no. No. No. And no. " jungkook said. 

" but -"

" no Taehyung , you are going to stay here with your prehistoric ancestors " jungkook said while pointing at the monkey cage and stormed off with Jin in his hand . Jin was struggling behind, barely keeping up with his pace. 

----

   This was taehyung's time to shine. He was so excited for this trip. Especially because he hasn't been on vacation in such a long time , he didn't want to have fun. He looks around at his friends excitedly running around and 'ooing' at cool rides. Taehyung realized , s have not been to amusement part in a long time either. They had other important  things to plan instead of having sinister fun. 

   He entangled his arms around Jin's waist and followed him around like he was a piece of gum stuck on to Jin's body. Jin didn't complain , and Taehyung got to inhale Jin's sweet scent and brush against his skin. It was perfect.(minus jungkook's death stare ) 

   Taehyung realized the reason that he  haven't been going out to have fun in the first place. 

  He didn't have a reason. 

Now that Jin is here. He is the reason. 

     He realizes that adults comes to the amusement park for their kids .. Lovers because of their significant other's wish... A Friend because his friend group planned it ... Even Sometimes for themselves to get a break... Everyone had a reason 

And taehyung's reason is Jin. 


---

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter