Blur.

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N 

    AYYYYYYYYYYYOOOO WADDUP MAH CUPCAKE ARMY !!!!!! ITS YO GURL FABBIE IN THE HOUSE !!! YEAH PUT UR HANDS UP IN THE AND SAY YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

    I'm not done embarrassing you guys. ;) 

Read this or you wouldn't understand in this story XD * puts my nerdy glasses on *

1) everyone expect jin are demons ( duh ) 
2) jungkook doesn't have a bead ( NOT THOSE KIND OF RATED M BEADS YOU ERTS!!! Kekeke ) to use magic. He uses jimin's bead. 
3 ) but the power of the bead only lasts for three months. When Jimin produce another bead, jungkook takes it and Jimin looses his memories and starts devolving yet another bead. It's a constant cycle ! 

      *takes off my nerdy glasses * THATS IT FOR TODAY'S CLASS CHILDREN !! ENJOY THE STORY MY LIL CUPCAKES !!!<3 <3 

 

 

 

     There was four in the dining table instead of three. 

      Taehyung hugged Jimin until the shorter male ran out of air in his lungs ( no literary, jin had to remind taehyung not  to hug people to death )  made sure to make a full course meal , with 12 fancy side dishes to celebrate his recovery. 

  " aww jin .. You didn't have to ... It's not even my birthday " him in said in awe , he seemed touched by jin's gesture .. His goofy big grin proved that Jimin was grateful.  Jimin liked anything that filled his pot belly. 
         Jin only picked up a big piece of tofu and shoved it sown jimin's throat in response Jimin didn't even like tofu  very much , but he had to eat because  jin kept nagging  that it's a good source of protein.  Alien tae wasn't happy with this , he whale cried and kicked . He whined  that it's not fair that jin is only feeding Jimin and not him. So jin struggled back and forth trying to feed these overgrown babies.  
 
        And jungkook was 100% done with this .

             But jungkook can't deny that he found this endearing. Jungkook can imagine jin being a good mother ( *cough* mother of his children that is .. * cough* ) jungkook wanted to act immature and carefree around jin like Jimin and taehyung but he remembers he has work to do instead. 

  " Jimin , i need you to work on TSENT- 4584 " jungkook said out of blue . Jimin Immediately turned around at him and Jungkook looked at taehyung. Taehyung gave a knowing nod to jungkook , it's almost as if jungkook have telepathic connection with taehyung. Taehyung kept explaining jimin's mission exactly the way jungkook wanted . Even though Jimin was absent halfway through this case , he caught on to the information well. Jimin was a smart kid. 

   " I need the ground work done by tomorrow " jungkook said while biting  in to the piece of  meat. Jimin gave a slight nod , indicating that everything jungkook said was noted. 

       Everyone but jin was not realizing oddity in this command . Yes , jin didn't understood half of the mission they seemed to elaborately discuss .. But 


" done by tomorrow ? But Jimin just woke up today !" 

" so what ? He seems healthy enough to me "  

'Are you kidding me ?' Jin thought. Jimin wasn't in his best shape , he had gotten so skinny and the amount of coughing is alarming. Jimin needed  some antibiotics and some good rest. But work can wait for later right ?

" please jungkook , let him rest for atleast today ..." Jin almost pleaded. 

   But all jungkook said was , " as I was saying .. Jimin " jungkook dug in to the white rice as he spoke. " get a weather check before you go to the field .. I heard it was cloudy today , good luck  "

  Sometimes just saying please doesn't work on jungkook ... Jin clenched his fist and opened his mouth to say something rude to jungkook but Jimin tugged onto jin's arms and gave jin a reassuring smile. Jin almost wanted to cry , because jimin's smile was so weak and sad. How can jungkook make Jimin suffer this much ? 

" no Jimin ... " jin said , his voice low. " you go back to you room and rest " jin's tone was challenging , there was a cold pause after that.  Jungkook gave jin a icy stare which was soon returned back to him from jin.   
      Even though jin's proposal was comforting and tempting , Jimin just stood there without a choice. He didn't have a damn choice. Jimin struggled not knowing what to do but he knew he didn't want to get on jungkook's bad side , jungkook can keep grudges for a long time. 

" I am okay jinnie .. ". Jimin urged . But jin didn't look very convinced . 

 " but Jimin ..."  

" no Jimin .. You know what to do ... " jungkook finally broke his silence. didn't Even look up at them when he answered. His atmosphere was tense and cold. His calm exterior only made his interior more scary. 

"... And you , Kim seokjin .. " jungkook turned to jin , jungkook didn't sound like himself. The tone jungkook used on jin seemed very unusual to jin. Jungkook's stare could burn down cities. 

     But inside , he doesn't mean to do this. To tell you the truth , jungkook js actually scared of Jin and the control jin had over him. It wasn't easy for jungkook. Jungkook had been trying for years to perfect his work and jin hadn't been here for more than a couple of months. Jungkook always had the upper hand in the situation. It was always work before yourself and jungkook made sure that others know that. But here comes jin , talking about self worth and love and it all scared jungkook. Jungkook was used to unkindness more than kindness in this world. 

" .. Don't forget that I am still your employer " he growled " don't you ever talk back to me.. Understood ?" 

       Realization hit jin hard like a truck. He mentally cursed at him for forgetting that he is just a employee here , nothing more than a caretaker who cleans up after their messes and make them food. He had gotten too absorbed in to this house. Jin can't help but feel like he is in home with these six , but he has soon forgotten that he needed to go back to where he was. He doesn't belong here and he never will. 

      I will leave here , when I find a exit. Until then I should be patient. 

    But jin couldn't stop that little etching on his heart , because maybe ... Just 'maybe' jin half expected that he meant 'something' to jungkook. But now jin knew his first impression of jungkook is still right. Jungkook is a heartless bastard. 

      " I am sorry .." Jin said. Surprisingly He suppressed his burning anger and disappointment  in his voice. His voice was steady and professional  " I won't forget my place from today ..." After all I am a object of amusement to you ... Aren't i ? 
    
        Jin got up from his seat , it caught everyone's attention including jungkook. Jin was leaving the table when his breakfast untouched. Jungkook internally panicked , 

  " where are you going ?"  Jungkook grew impatient when he got no reply from the older " I said , come back here ! " 

       But Jin had already walked up to the door of the dining room , but he stopped to answer back , his voice was calm and collected. 

  "But  today is Sunday " jin said as a matter of fact " I don't work on Sundays .. Mr. Jeon. "
 
      Then with that , jin was gone out of the door leaving jungkook and the others dumbfounded. When jungkook finally got in to sense of what happened , jin's breakfast had already gotten cold. 

    


       Jin was shaken. Even though he sounded confident , his palms were sweating and knees were weak but be still insisted on walking to his room. He hadn't done anything like that perhaps in his life time. Jin was usually nice and shy , not bold or y. Jin was soft spoken and never rudely leaves the dinner table like that at all. Whether jin notice it or not , jungkook is definitely changing jin .. Whether jin likes it or not. 

       Jin heard footsteps behind him , jin doesn't need to be told that it was indeed jungkook's. Jin knew it was him , because jungkook had this majestic  aura that can make everyone know he is there . Jin swore jungkook's aggressiveness drained life out of him. 

     Jin was not in the mood to even look at the face of the younger right now , jin doesn't want jungkook to see how hurt he was. So jin walked at a fast pace , eternally hoping that jungkook might get tired of tailing after him. But jungkook didn't. 

     Jin was panicking , he couldn't find his bedroom anywhere . He was thinking to go inside the room and lock himself in from jungkook. The furniture kept changing making jin walk in circles. Jin knew somehow , that in jungkook's mythical wonderland he must be controlling this house's layouts. Making jin's attempts similar  to that of a Guinea pig inside a maze. 

        After a while of failing at getting rid of jungkook's infatuation of following him , jin finally became tired. 

This is exactly what jungkook wanted. To make jin powerless. Even though jungkook was stronger and faster than jin , he refrained from Touching the older when jin was clearly mad at him.  He made wanted jin to feel that there is no way he could escape 'him'. Jungkook always got what he wanted but jungkook was specially patient with jin because Jungkook doesn't want jin .. He wants to 'own' him. 

       Jin halted to a stop and he heard jungkook's footsteps rhythmically coming to a end as well. Jin took in a deep breath and sighed loudly in defeat. 

   " stop following me.. "  jin said still standing facing his back to jungkook. He didn't show his face because he didn't want to even see jungkook's cocky face right now. He just wanted to be away from jungkook as possible. 

" I won't. " 

       Jin scoffed at jungkook's cockiness and whispered in the soft lines of " you're being impossible ". He internally panicked when he heard jungkook walking to his direction but before jin could take any action to defend himself jungkook pushed jin in to him. Jin gasped at the sudden contact. 

               Jungkook's hands . Wild , untamable hands ... They roamed all over jin's back and held jin tightly to his side. Of course , jin tried to push jungkook off of his body but he failed miserably. For jungkook , jin's attempts were child's play. The more jin struggled , the more tight jungkook's grip became. 

   " stop this Mr. Jeon " jin enjoyed how darker jungkook's eyes became when jin suddenly addressed him formally.   " this is ual assault to your employee !! "

     Jungkook buried himself in the crook of jin's neck in response. Jin bit his lips And closed his eyes to block the sensation of jungkook's breath hitting his neck. It didn't help that jungkook smelled like after shave and everything heavenly. Jin's breath hitched when Jungkook moved his lips to jin's ear. 

" but you don't work on Sundays ... Princess" jungkook whispered playfully. Jin can't believe jungkook is using his own words against him. Jungkook chuckled darkly at how surprised and pissed jin looks right now. 

" what do you want .. Mr. Jeon ? " jin asked. 

" mhmm .. " jungkook appeared to be thinking hard ; when he came to a conclustion he his lips and said breathlessly  "... All of you please ..."

      Jin escapes his trance and switched back in to his senses when he heard a  chuckle. Jin felt a blush creep in to his cheeks. He hated himself for being so effected by jungkook's games. He hated how sensitive his skin was for jungkook's touch and how his body craves it. It all made jin sick. Jin couldn't risk loosing his sanity anymore to jungkook. He caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter