Stuck with OVER PROTECTIVE 6 idiots ......

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All taehyung wanted was to pee. He would wake up every morning , go to the bathroom , do his morning business , go to the kitchen , fetch his coffee made with love by jin. ( he refuse to drink any kind of coffee that is it's not made by jin umma ) 

 but today the bathroom was splattered with blood ... Taehyung screamed the manliest scream he could scream. 

:

:

:

:

:

 

" JIN UMMA ! JIN UMMA! There is blood !!! In the toilet !!! " V ran in to the dining room , falling in to the ground clumsily after being slipped. Everyone was eating their traditional  korean breakfast jin made for them and they all laughed at the clumsy taehyung who fell on the floor. Jin nervously looked at Jimin , both of them forgot to clean that up after the blood shead. 

" who was killed last night ?" Taehyung patted his bum while standing up 

" huh .. Strange ... I heard weird noises last night ..." Rapmon said in a otaku voice shivers went through everyone's spines .. A ghost ? It can't be. Rapmon scrunched his face trying to remember more. 

" I heard nothing .." Suga said while scratching his head. He is still half asleep with his neck pillow wrapped around his neck. 

" YAH ! That's because you don't sleep ! You hibernate !!" Rapmon attacked back at suga. Suga responded to him with his deathly beady eyes. Rapmon growled at him , ready to punch the out of that SUGA any damn time. 

" GUYS ... GUYS ..GUYS ...  Who was killed  last night ? " taehyung calmed down his hyungs who were ready to start world war Z . 

" I saw Jimin carrying jin out of the bathroom this morning ..." Hoseok' s voice was sqeaky and uncertain . There was a dead slience ( you could hear the crickets chirping in the background ) everyone kept looking at each other skeptically and curiously waiting for a conclusion. The air was so thick that you could chop blocks of ice through it. 

" Maybe .. Just Maybe you guys didn't do it right ...? Yoongi said shaking his head disapprovingly. He was internally praying that it wasn't what he think it is ...

" That explains the blood ..." Tae hung said lifelessly while closing his ears as If he was trying to ward off bad spirits.  He looked at namjoon dead in the eyes and said meekly " there was a lot. of .blood .hyung ... "

     you could just feel the tension building up in the room. Rapmon was breathing loudly looking at Jimin murderously. Jimin tried to open his mouth to try to explain what really  happened in there but he was too late... He was punched across the face by RAPMON. THE. HULK. To the nearest star. 

    " HOW DARE YOU TAKE JIN UMMA' S TY ?!?!?!" 

         :

               : 

                     : 

                           :

                            Jin flipped out ...

                                :

                                     : 

                                         :

                                             :

                                                Just what ? 

 

                 ***** MENTAL BREAKDOWN *******

 

 

The other four members pounced on to jimin , proceeding to beat the out of Jimin. Jimin wailed in pain like sacrificial goat when taehyung bit his arm like a wild animal. 

            Jin stood there like he was made out of brick .. It took a long time for him to process this. 

If the ed classes were correct ... GIRLS bleed when they loose thier ity .. Defineatly NOT guys. Girls as in and asses. He ruffled his hair in frustration ..HECK ! HE DIDNT EVEN LOOSE HIS ITY TO FIGURE OUT IF IT WAS TRUE OR NOT !!!!!

" don't just stand there jinnie  ! Save meeeeeh !!" Jimin cried like a dying whale . He was out of oxygen supply as everyone was in top of everyone's bodies. Jin woke up from his mental breakdown and took action and tried to drag the other members out of the fight . 

" STOP IT YOU FOOLS !!! HE DIDNT MEEEE !!!!" Jin screamed from the top of his lungs. He was left out of the fight. 

" Jimin probably threatened our poor jinnie to say that too ... " j hope said while patting jin's head lightly. " it must've hurted a lot .. " he murmured in a low sad voice while blowing in to jin's forehead. Jin wanted to kill himself off already ! 

" YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF ... YOU DISGRACE !!!" Rapmon spitted . Rapmon the hulk was in his full rage .

" I need to expand my ' vocabulary'  to explain what kind of piece of you are ! " Yoongi fisted jimin's hair and dragged his head across a arm rest of a chair. Jin immediatly jumped into the middle defending  Jimin with his body. The others never dared to lay a finger on the fragile body of jin. Jin knew that. ( and took advantage of that ..) 

" I AM A MAN !!! I don't bleed  when I do it !!! " but it was all useless. Nobody took him seriously. For them , jin just a princess's who constantly needed to be protected. Jin believed otherwise. 

Taehyung tried to hit Jimin but chim chim threw younger away from himself using the last of his strength and tried to run for his life. But Taehyung jumped at him from behind punched jimin rapidly. HE. SHOWED. NO. MERCY. 

" how dare you you do it with him first ? I WANTED TO BE HIS FIRST !!!!" It was no secret that the younger dreamt of jin under his skin. Some times taehyung wonder how jin's back look exactly like a girl when he bends down to get something. And even when taehyung wrapped his arms around jin's tiny waist , he couldn't stop himself from wondering  if jin was actually a princess. Taehyung sometimes get by just looking at Jin's collarbone ! 

" SERIOUSLY PARK JIMIN?? In a bathroom ? At least have the courtesy to him in a ing bed !" Jin could not believe what he was hearing from his ears. He felt like he was seriously in danger here .. He needed to figure out a way to get out of this place ..  ASAP !

 Taehyung realised how erted that sounded out loud. Everyone was staring at him with a  disgusted look on his face.  " uh , taehyung ... That's just ... Wrong ..." 

        Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter