Between sleep and awake ....

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Taehyung never felt jealousy. 
 
    Mainly because he got everything he wanted even as a kid ( sure .. He used enough aegyo and crying to get the toys he wanted ) 
       Taehyung belonged to the actual 'filthy rich ' upper class cheabols  in gangnam. His father was daehyung ; the CEO of B.A.P entertainment industry and his mother was byun beakhyun the beauty queen .. 
      Taehyung was the only child of his family so it's not a surprise that  They got him anything and everything he ever imagined to have. 

      He had nothing to be jealous of ... 
           Because he had everything .. 
              


    He had no idea what he was feeling inside of his clenching heart today. His heart was completely poisoned and he could feel the venom reaching up to his throat. 

   He said he will be back in a few minutes ...
        And a hour has passed until the last time he said that ...

" I'll be back in a few minutes okay ?"
        And minutes turned in to hours and hours turned in to eternities ..

After putting the collapsed members on their beds as jin instructed him to ( which wasn't easy at all ... Because everyone was heavier than they used to be after eating too much of jin's Delious food )
    

  Taehyung waited .. Waited and waited until jin would come. Each minute of waiting made taehyung wish that he didnt care' so much ' about it. But he couldn't help himself from silently preying that jin would love him better than anyone else. 
" I'll be back in a few minutes okay ?" 

  But in the end  he got very tired and he is swallowed  his pride... It's like he knows what to expect. He knows what he will see. He knows there is only one place than jin would be in .. He doesn't have to dilute himself thinking that jin would be dome where other than jungkook's bedroom. 
    In front of jungkook's perfect room .. After exactly one hour and fifteen minutes later since he last saw jin. 
      Yes, taehyung was not good at predicting .. But calculating. Guessing by the heat radiating from human to daemon .. Jin was in there.  

Taehyung parted the wooden door away with a heavy heart mixed with feelings he couldn't comprehend. 

Jin's beautiful face was buried in to jungkook's chest and jungkook's hands were wrapped all around jin's body. Jungkook moved forward clutching the small body in to his arms until jin disappeared in to the mass of jungkook's muscles. 

   
         This scene wasn't painful for taehyung. 

It made him angry. 
                          Very.  

     It made him angry that he wasn't the 'one' jin would throw himself to. He was angry because he didn't stop jin from running away from him .. He was angry because jungkook out of all the people got the thing he really really wanted now 

      No no no. 
        This defineatlly 'not' jealousy. 
 
He bit the inside of his lips until his saliva was mixed with the metallic taste of his own blood. Taehyung clenched his already balled fist until his knuckles went ghostly white.  

      Please don't ... Don't you see how scared I was for you ? Morning till night .. I think about you .. Only you. It's stupid of me .. I know I should stop. I knew .. From the moment you laid your eyes on jungkook .. You were far away from being mine. 
   
There is nothing taehyung could do and taehyung hated it. Tae hyung hated feeling so helpless. 

   They seem happy .. I didn't know jungkook  could look this peaceful in his sleep.. 

     Taehyung doesn't understand what kind of comfort jin is feeling inside jungkook's embrace. Jungkook was a cold blooded creature. So the maknae was cold as a block of ice when you touch him. 
   Taehyung on the other hand is the opposite. He evaporated heat even on the coldest days. Each daemon was reacted differently to climates. Taehyung and jungkook was the examples for the polar opposites of reactions. 

    Jin .. Can you hold me like that ?
      I am more warmer than he'll ever be ... 
           
         What made this painful for taehyung is ..

                   When he saw jin melting in to jungkook. Enjoying a touch that want his ...

Taehyung backed away from all the positive energy down to a porthole  of negative. He closed the door of jungkook's room along with the last of his sanity. 

No no no 
     This was  definitely  not jealousy. 

                 

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      
     
 Jin wakes up to a koala ... Jungkook the koala. Jungkook had jin locked in to his broad chest not letting go. Jin blushed when jungkook's chest felt against him.  Jin perks up at jungkook's adorable sleeping face. His sharp jawline , straight eyebrows , thin heart shaped lips ... 
           Jin moves closer to jungkook's body ; sealing his chest into jungkook's. Jungkook's body was always colder than a human. He kissed on top of jungkook's left cheek and giggled like a teenager in love. He buries his head in his arms .. God , what's wrong with me?

        
        Stop. 


   
               Jungkook is a bad person 
                   He only thinks about himself. 

      He thinks about how you should live , how you should talk , how you should eat .. He is controlling you... He is getting in to your head... Jin get yourself straight. 

   He only saves himself. 

    You are only falling in to the pit of confusion .. This is some dangerous work .. Don't you want to live a simple life ? Teach small children .. Do a normal job .. Pay the taxes .. Get a average salary ... What have you gotten yourself to ? What purpose do you we've rather than being this .. Being Almost a  'toy' of this eighteen year old boy ? 

  He only saves himself. 

    This kid is beyond your abilities of saving .. And you know that. What sane eighteen year old plans organized murder for a living ? What good can you do ? That's for someone else to do .. Not you ! Save yourself first .. Save yourself first .. Or else be destroyed by him. He didn't come to save you today .. What makes you think that he ever will ..?

He only saves himself .

  Jin wanted believe that jungkook had some logical reason for not to save him today. He wanted believe that jungkook had reasons. He didn't want to feel disappointed in jungkook .. Or much rather he didn't want to feel anything at all .. It scared jin. But he failed to make out any reasoning. What kind of a stupid idiot are you ? Believing that someone will save you like a corny tennage girl .. How dare you expect something like that ?

He only saves himself 

   No. Stop. 
           That long lashes , pink cheeks strong jawline .. He is just mistaken. ultimately all of those beautiful scars around his body painted to dictate the pain and suffering. They were spread all across his muscular body . Jin couldn't help but wonder where did each of theses scars came from? What dangers, adventures , murderers , accidents did he escapes from to be left with scars like tattoos ?

      See ? Save him .. Give him love that he never had. This boy needs to be loved. This boy need another chance. This boy .. Only you were given the past of his life .. Only you can save him. 

              Even though it was the order from a smaller part of his brain to stay behind with the younger .. He wanted to listen. He let the situation get advantage of his power .. He didn't even 'tried' to be saved. 


      What have I gotten myself in to ? I've been manipulated , taken advantage of , provoked.. Again. 

            
          After being disturbed by the critics in his brain; jin didn't feel like he could fall asleep. He wriggled out of jungkook's arms ( which took him like FIFTEEN minutes to do ) he walked out of the room and into the kitchen. 
           He didn't bother putting on the lights on , because jin preferred everything to be dark anyway. He enjoyed darkness in things. 
       Jin was surprised. He expect a mess. Jungkook had made a quite a mess from throwing random breakable objects everywhere.But everything seemed to be I their exact places , identically where jin left them . The vase adorned with the same roses , the plates , the glasses , the cups ..  Perfectly clean. 

   This place is haunted .. I am telling you. 

   Jin opened the fridge door and grabbed the chilled jug filled with water. He poured some , accidentally spilling some because of his shaky hands. He looks at hid hands in horror , they were shaking , moving on their own. Then he remembers that he had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter