FIRE.

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAN I JUST CRY ABOUT JIN'S BLOND HAIR  AT FIRST I WAS UNSURE BUT IT GREW ON ME  UGH  HE LOOKS SOOOOO Y IN THAT PLATINUM BLOND HAIR  HE IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM BEING A REAL LIFE BARBIE DOLL 

  Please enjoy the chapter ......

 

 Jin wakes up to a familiar surrounding. Jin recognize the black and white room almost immediately , although he was in side this room only once . Jungkook's hands were wrapped around him , he was sleeping soundly. His  black fringe was covering his eyes and his mouth was slightly parted. 

   Jin tried to move but his shoulder bolted in pain. Jin groaned but he bit his lip to stop crying loudly because he didn't want jungkook to wake up.  His shoulder was properly bandaged , Jin smiled at the thought of jungkook being caring enough to bandage his arm for him. 

Oh . 

He was shot in the arm 

He realized that they were not at the theme park anymore , they were peacefully at home. It was as if the gunning at the parking lot didn't even happen . Although His shoulder was the proof of the horrible things that happened yesterday .  He was not in that past anymore. He was safe. He was under jungkook's cotton comfy bedsheets. For some reason the detergent smell from jungkook's bedsheets felt like heaven. 

 Unlike before. He remembers everything. Everything from yesterday to what happened more than ten years ago.  

Thirteen years ago ..

    Esther's visits to his house becomes frequent. It becomes very normal for the younger to have sleepovers in the Kim family's house all the time. Although being with jungkook meant hell for Jin , Jin's mother didn't seem to mind. Infact , his omma treated jungkook like his own son that she didn't even notice if jungkook barges in to their house without notice at ungodly hours.  

This was one of the nights that Esther had stayed over his house the night before. Mrs. Kim was too busy to make breakfast , so Jin suggested that the both of them can eat cereal instead. Mrs. Kim shouted that she loved them and rushed off from the front door. 

    It was one of those days that Jin was left alone to himself. Though Jin complains , he is kind of glad that Jungkook is here. He wouldn't be so lonely when his mom leaves him anymore. 

" Esther , can you please open the new cereal packet please ?" Jin said while pouring milk in to both of their bowls 

Jungkook opens the lid and pour about half a ton of lucky charms in to his milk bowl. Lucky charms were his favorite thing to eat. He ate it for lunch , dinner or for snacks. It was a continuing sugar addiction. Jin is surprised why he isn't tired of it yet! 

While they were quietly eating the cereal , jungkook suddenly jumps up and shrieks

" JINNNNNIE LOOOOK !!" Jungkook picked up the milk drenched lucky charm's ring that you get for free from the cereal packets. 

  " ooooh ~ guess you got lucky today Esther !"

Jungkook nodded fervently and wiped the milk off of the ring by rubbing it on his t-shirt. 

  He suddenly grabs Jin's hand and shoved the ring right In to his slender ring finger. 

" I will marry you  "  it was a stern declaration. It was never 'will you marry me ? ' for jungkook. Jungkook was sure. Jungkook was going to marry Jin no matter what. 

" why ?!" Jin was shocked by the sudden proposal   

" because you are very very pretty. " 

 Present time 

    Jin giggled to himself when he remembered that and wondered where that ring went. Probably would've burned with that fire. 

    He observed how y jungkook looks in his ruffled bed hair , cute low snoring and lips parted apart. Jin remembered how sweet jungkook's lips felt when he pressed  his lips against his. He wanted to feel those softness again. 

     Feeling overwhelmingly shy , Jin inched closer to jungkook and pressed his lips against jungkook's. He felt giddy like a highschool girl having a crush. He felt like he is being such a creep , kissing him when he is sleeping !!  But it felt so right. It felts so nice. 

" now , now ... We are being bold now aren't we princess?" Jungkook mumbled sleepily. His breath vibrated against Jin's lips .  Jin throws  back his head in surprise and tried to wriggled his way out. He wanted to run out and hide in embarrassment. 

   But jungkook was faster , he grabbed Jin back to bed and rolled him over. So that jungkook was on top , Hovering over him. He smirked at Jin and said. 

" well good morning to you too princess .." Jungkook winked at Jin , his mouth inches apart from each other. 

" are you always in the morning princess ?" 

  Jungkook said obscenely. Jin stared at him , as if he heard jungkook right the first time. How dare this kid ?!!

" I - I was just thinking about the time you confessed to me with a lucky charm ring and -"

" and then you got  thinking about my five year old self ? Gosh Kim seokjin , you are a e "  jungkook said coyly , tracing Jin's collarbone. 

" ugh !! I am so done with you jungkook !" Jin pushed jungkook off of himself. Jungkook stared at Jin amused , Jin was red all over and pouting 

How can a human being be this cute ?

" no you can't. " jungkook smirked " rule number one      .. You can't leave me ... Ever "'

   " what have I got myself into ?" Jin giggled and jungkook smiled at Jin. They stared at their eyes until jungkook leaned in for a long lazy morning Kiss. Jin would be lying is he said he couldn't feel butterflies in his stomach all over again. 


Yes , It was a good morning indeed. 


" I still can't believe this... Us " jungkook said breathlessly , pulling apart from their kiss. He couldn't believe that this beautiful human being is completely was his 

" I am here. I'll always be here ... I won't leave you again jungkook .." Jin placed his head on top of jungkook's. He sincerely means it. 

How could you leave a man who saved your life and waited for you for thirteen years ?

Jin felt jungkook kissing on top of his head in return for a answer. Jin broke in to a goofy smile. Jin doesn't know why he keeps on smiling like a idiot. 


  " why didn't you tell me earlier ? "  Jin had questions , awful lot of questions. Jungkook could've told him or tried to make him remember. They wouldn't have to go through all this time being strangers 

" I didn't want you to remember. " jungkook said ." It wasn't a pleasant memory , I didn't  want you to suffer again"

" even now .."  Jin smiled. " I only remember in pieces ; fragments. Not the whole thing though "

" good. " 

" but .. how did the fire start ?" Jin was curious , he could only remember jumping off the building with jungkook , but not how they fire stared. He didn't knew why his own mother was running behind them screaming and threatening to kill them. 

   Jungkook looked at Jin as if Jin was asking something impossible... In rhetorics 
Jin looks at jungkook expectantly , waiting for a answer. 

" let's .. Let's just say that your mom was a crazy . " jungkook seemed done with this conversation. 

" what do you mean ? Did she start the fire ?" Jin couldn't help  himself from asking questions. This person is the only person who can answer them. Jin couldn't comprehend why would she do that to them. Jungkook didn't answer , but Jin knew what the silence meant. After a long sigh , jungkook answered. 

" s-she was crazy ... She set the whole apartment on fire when we were sleeping and doused her self in kerosene and lit her own damn self up. Then .. That crazy woke us both up by splashing kerosene on us...." Jungkook's voice trailed off for a second , as if he was gathering up all the strength to finish this story. 

" we ran from her for hours Jinnie .. The apartment was locked , we couldn't go outside. Nobody came to save us how much we screamed .... Nobody. " jungkook clutched himself , as if he was suddenly cold , Jin leaned closer and wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. Jin felt jungkook relax in to his hug. After a few minutes jungkook got a hold of himself and whispered in to Jin's ear 

" She came behind us like a mad Woman , with a lighter in her hand trying to burn us with her and the apartment. "

" .... In the end we didn't have anywhere else to run but the balcony . Everywhere else was caught up in fire .. Then .. T-hen"

  " we jumped  down to our death. " Jin completed jungkook's sentence for him. 

   Jungkook laughed. There was no humor in it , only bitterness. His hands were balled in to fists and his whole body was stiff. 
     Jin could see that jungkook was remembering memories of that day that he couldn't. Jin can't imagine jungkook going through something horrible like that. He was only five and that was not suppose to happen to them. They were suppose to grow up together , go to college together ,and fall in love together and grow old together. 

  They  could have b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter