STALKERPERV !!!

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's feelings were in a blur like a painting ruined by a spraying of water , his thoughts were bleeding out of the canvas. The only thing that was running through his mind was ' she was alive ... She was alive ... ' 

     Why was she alive ?  But she was alive .. And breathing ... She wasn't suposse to be alive .. She was supose to be dead for s sake ! Jungkook opened the door of his library to find that the others were eavesdropping outside the door . They looked just as shocked as jungkook was , they kept looking at jk hopefully and lost like jungkook held the answer the arising question.  jungkook was loosing his senses .. His focus .. He was feeling nautilus and cold but his outside exterior said otherwise. He looked like a beautiful carving of a cold hearted rock. Here ...he stares at the evidence of his murdering of his own sister. 

   We killed her that day ... We were there Together ... All of us .... That made us family. 

          Jungkook was only eleven when he committed that murder. He still remembers shoving Jimin from his sister's grip and drowning her instead of Jimin. It was a cloudy night ... Or ... Did it rain? But he can still hear the awful howl escaping from her sister's mouth when he pulled the last breath out of her lungs. He feels like that he has done a wrong thing but if he didn't stop her that day .. He would've been dead instead of her.  And trust me ... Jungkook didn't want to die .. Yet . 

      other side of the room , the rest of the group was conflicted just as jungkook. If jungkook didn't help them that day from the witch hunt spree  of his  sister .. They would've been dead. If Evelyn is coming back .. She is coming back stronger than ever ... But the six of us barely made it out last time ....  

After that incident all if them became part of jungkook's family

             and the one thing to know about our family is .... We would do anything to protect it ...  

          Jungkook's conscious mind was pressuring his to execute his safest option. He needed his magic .. He needed to make wonderland isolated from the world .. Make it in to a place that no one can enter .. Not even Evelyn. For his magic .. He needed a bead .. He needed his  bead. He looked at Jimin , with his eyes changing in to a wild color. Jimin stepped backwards , gulping at the things to come. 

 " jimminie ...you are my family " jungkook said ghostly , his cold emotionless eyes was locked withy jimin's. Tension was growing and the surroundings were eerily quiet. " what would you do for your family then ? " 

Jimin's eyes watered and his throat was getting dry .. Finally after a exhausting few minutes he was able to talk again.    " I would do anything because we are for each other " Jimin said the well rehearsed and practiced answer that was expected by jungkook. Jungkook drilled that thought in to thier minds almost every day. That was the rule of our family , you would do anything ... I mean everything  that you are capable or even not capable for . your . family. 

  Jungkook let out a little smile of satisfaction for getting the correct answer from his companion. Then he grabbed Jimin by his shoulders and pushed his in to the library. The others soo followed them after , having a clear understanding of what jungkook will do to the petite boy. 

   Downstairs jin didn't know what was happening behind closed doors of the library. 

     Jin was mentally cursing at jungkook. That spoilt brat woke him up at TWO AM in the morning just to wake him up to make a cup of hot chocolate. Seriously , what's wrong with that kid ? Texting him every. Single. Day at random moments .. And not to mention VERY VERY inappropriate things ! ... Wait ...... HOW DID THAT KID EVEN GET  HIS PHONE NUMBER ????????

he set the kettle in to a boil and ran through the ingredients. He was grumbling about how unfortunate his life is and how cruel god is being to him right now ! He mixed all the ingredients and poured the mixture in to festive mug trying to be careful to not to burn himself. He brought the cup near his nose and inhaled the sweet chocolate smell. It smelled just like a Christmas in a cup ! Jin giggled to himself like a school girl and thought ' jungkook would love this ! ' 

wait ... NO. NO. NO.  He slapped himself for that thought.  He was NOT suposse to feel like this for that kid ! You are the oldest .. You are suppose to be responsible , rational and mature .  Jungkook is like a .. a.. Younger brother that he never had ! This feeling is JUST brotherly love .. Yeah .. That's what this is ... Nothing more .. Nothing ual. 

        Unknowingly , jin was already in front of jungkook's room. The mahogany door was elaborated with the initials of the younger in a silver plate. He moved back and forth wondering if he should go inside the tightly closed door. He has never been in to that room . He felt awkward and his tummy was twisting and up twisting in knots. He couldn't comprehend why he was feeling this way ... Nervous and wrecked. He never had a reason to go inside that room because he was busy. Busy meaning .. Avoiding - jungkook - as -much -as -possible -busy. 

  But he inhaled loudly and twisted the door knob like it was a hard pill to swallow.

   That was the first time jin entered the younger's huge room. He gasped audibly at the grandness and the maturity of the room. Everything had a place , everything was stacked neatly , everything was colour coded , everything was given tags .... Everything was picture perfect. It was like he was inside a temple rather than a eighteen year old's room.  

          Jin took a minute to admire the black and white furniture , it was unlike his room ( everything in jin's room was pink BTW) everything was surprisingly simple and minimalistic. The only thing that was elaborated was the huge chandelier that was dangling above jungkook's white bed. The crystals of the chandelier reflected like diamonds and jin felt rather intimidated. The room had a air of loneliness in to it and everything was too painfully perfect. 

        But this room matched jungkook 's personality the best. Jungkook had the crazy perfectionist and a control freak in him goes naturally with the sane vibe of the room. But jungkook's perfect room missed jungkook in it !  jin looked for that notorious kid everywhere in his room. He expected jungkook to be inside the room smirking ily and saying very inappropriate and ist jokes about jin. But jungkook wasn't inside the room and jin walked to the bed and placed the hot chocolate carefully on the bedside table and sat down jungkook's bed. 

        He jumped to the bed and wrapped himself with the white ( jungkook 's ) bed sheet which smelled like sweet sweet vanilla ( jungkook ) he noticed  a empty glass box on the corner of the room. It was just everywhere inside this mansion , it was inside jungkook's room , taehyungs room , yoongi 's room , namjoon's room , hoseoks room , jimin's room, the living room , the kitchen ... It was just everywhere EXPECT jin's room. Jin felt dissapointed that he didn't have a cool empty glass box inside his room too 

    He began to wonder what the glass box meant for jungkook .. Suddenly , he stopped that train of thoughts about the younger. He was not here to " care " about this kid ... He is not going to spent the next eternity of his life trying to understand this mysterious kid. He didn't want to get himself ruined and dissapointed  if the younger leaves him. He is just a person that you will forget soon when you will get put of here .. Jin scolded to himself. In reality , jin was scared of getting used to this place. He was here about a month ago but he is already adjusted with this life style. He is used to Namjoon's loudness , he is used to jimin's random singing breakdowns , he is used to hoseoks girl group dancing , he is used to suga's salty Chinese takeout orders he is so used to this and that feeling of familiarity threatened him. 

    Most of all .... He was TERRIFIED of getting used to being called a princess . He finds himself quickly responding back to jungkook when he calls him by that nickname. He doesn't feel like it's an insult anymore. It feels like that title belonged to him ... Oddly , he wants to cherish it , love it and live up to his title. 

       His own title ... 

               He was a princess .....

                       Oh no no no ....

                            He was   Jeon jungkook's princess 

 All of this emotions terrified jin. It didn't feel like butterflies in his stomach ... It felt like bloody piranhas trying to swallow his guts alive inside. Jin shook his head furiously , there is no way that he is going to let the younger get in to his head! 

         Jin didn't knew why the younger acted provocatively like that in in front of him. Before a month ago they were absolute strangers but now the younger is acting as if they've known each other forever. " This is all a ing game to jungkook ! Jungkook's attachment to you is like a child's attachment yo a new toy .. I cannot loose to his game !"  Jin screamed to himself . He decided to wear his thick skin and sleep those uncommon feelings away. He hugged the nearest pillow and went off to his dream land and slept away those weird , unknown , disturbing , bubbly , wild feelings. 

 

Upstairs .. Inside jungkook's private library. …

" how can she be ..." Namjoon trailed off. As the leader of the group he was responsible for taking care of jungkook's anger issues. But today jungkook's sanity of turned off beyond repair. Everyone could sense that jungkook has gone insane and there was nothing else to stop him. 

" alive ? " jungkook finished namjoon 's sentence for him. The younger's voice was dazed and then suddenly it changed in to a murderous one. " apparently it takes more than just drowning to kill a " 

          Jungkook tilted his head to the side and his lips impatiently. Everything that was running through his mind was too much for him to handle. He grabbed the wooden arm of his chair and seated himself before he would collapse. Jungkook's silence was increasingly alarming. 

" Jimin , it's time ..." Jungkook demanded from Jimin plainly as if it wasn't a big deal. Jimin shook his head sideways as if he didn't understand jungkook' s language. Jungkook stared at his bead impatiently , ordering Jimin to come closer

 He's is going to kill me .. He is going to kill me .. He is going to kill me.... 

      And  for a odd reason suicidal boy Jimin didn't feel like dying to day ..

" I can't - I am not healed yet and I -" Jimin stuttered . This was the first time he had ever refused the maknae . Instead of trying to kill himself , him in thought that it would be nicer to take care of himself for once in his life. He didn't want jin to be worried about him .. And most of all he doesn't want to see the dissapointment in jin's eyes. 

     After their tearful reconciliation inside the bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter