The Cheesecake Factory.

We found Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Happy cheesecake company. 


ALERT ! The flashbacks are in italics and the present situation is in normal font !! And jungkook's real name when he was five was Esther ! Enjoyyyyy 

 

Jin learned that taehyung likes Japanese cheese cake. 

              Taehyung says that when he finally retire from being an assassin ( yes , he casually said assassin )  he is going to use all his savings and make a cheese cake castle. Taehyung is going to be the GREAT TAE TAE CHEESY CAKE-UE  KIM THE FOURTH in the cheesecake dynasty. And of course taehyung is going to make jin the queen the GREAT JIN JINIE THE CHEESE CAKE-UE KIM THE FOURTH ... Because a cheesy king needs a cheesy queen ! 

            God ... This kid is so random. 

                Taehyung stops in a corner shop , and jin looked at the shop. Is was a small shop with a neon banner saying .. 

                                        Happy cheesecake company.  

          The small shop was bright colored , with neon decorations but nonetheless it looked very friendly.   ( it blinded seokjin for a moment ) taehyung looked at jin and beamed , jin swore taehyung's smile is brighter than the neon banner. Even though jin insisted that he is not hungry at all , taehyung didn't  seem to listen to him. 

     " but .. I am hungryyyyy jinnie ... " taehyung pouted. Jin couldn't resist that face. 

     " fine .. Fine .. " jin finally agreed to taehyung's request. Taehyung jumped in joy like a little child and jin laughed at taehyung's stupidity. Then taehyung opened the door and both of them went yo the happy cheese cake factory , with their hands loosely wrapped with each other. 


----------

          The roses.  Jin forgot the roses. Oh wait. It's not jin's roses. It's taehyung's roses. Taehyung gave those roses to jin. Does that make it jin's roses too ?  

    Jungkook stared blankly at the roses on the floor. Now that he had noticed that the color of the roses were actually pink not red. It was a smart choice because jin's favorite color was actually pink. They looked a bit withered , perhaps taehyung had given them to jin two or three days ago? 

         Jungkook doesn't have a romantic bone. 

     Jungkook doesn't even like roses. He think it's stupid , overrated and cheesy. But jin seems to like roses , jin seems to like stupid , overrated , cheesy stuff. 

         Jungkook is still there .. Still there where jin and taehyung left him. Jungkook wanted to follow jin and beg him to stay behind. Jungkook couldnt do it. 

             Why ? 
                     It's because jungkook is a man of pride. 

         Deep down he knows that He should've not talked to jin that way. He should've not been this violent. He should've at least tried to be gentle , caring and sensitive... But life wasn't gentle to him. His whole life , jungkook grew up to be rough. He had to be rough in order to survive this cruel world. 


      Jungkook sits down on the couch and burried his face in his large hands. He didn't understand how this works. He is only being rough on jin because jungkook actually cares deeply for the older. Jungkook doesn't want jin to be miserable again ...


                    Again ..  

 


     Jungkook knows okay .. ? Jungkook knows everything about jin.  He notices everything about jin. He monitors everything about jin like he is the most precious thing in the world to protect. He ing remembers everything about jin from the first time he laid eyes on the pretty male. 


Fourteen years ago ...

 

       Five year old jungkook hated studying. Infact he thinks studying in general is stupid. He always gets perfect straight A's even without 'trying'. That's because of his perfect genes and  mind blowing memory. All he likes to do in class is to stare at his private tutor. 

     " Esther .. Are you even listening to what I am saying ?"

     " um .. Oh. Yeah. "

     " then what was I saying mister ?"  Jin set his brows straight and tried to look scary but jungkook thought it was the cutest thing ever. 

      " you were talking about division .. The 34 th problem in activity 2 " 

       Jungkook smirked at how impressed jin looked. Then jin goes back to reading the problems out loud . Jungkook goes back to admiring jin's beauty. Jungkook doesn't know what's so special about Kim seokjin anyways .. But something about jin got him hooked like a drug addict. 


      " I am .. Sooooooooo bored !" Jungkook whined out. 

      " but we have another chapter to finish !" Jin insisted but jungkook shut him up. 

      " I only work for ice cream !! Humph !" 

      " we had lunch an hour ago !" 

     " so .. We can get some deserts ! " 

      " but it's hot outside .." Jin pouts. 

      " that makes it even better ! Ice cream tastes better in the hot sun you know ? " 

          Jin giggles at how energetic Esther looks for ice cream. Don't get me wrong , esther isn't the happiest and the most cheerful kid on set. Esther is the silent kid who plays with himself in a dark corner but jin is actually glad that Esther is being bright these days. 


      " so cookie dough flavored ice cream ?" Jin asked hopefully. 

     " cookie dough flavored ice cream it is !" Jungkook assured and he took jin's hand in his blissfully. 


      Jungkook chuckled at the memories. He was alone inside the house , so alone in the house that his chuckle echoed in the lonely rooms. 


        He was a happy kid with jin 

          He wishes to go turn the time back , and live those memories again because even remembering them makes jungkook feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

      

-------


        Taehyung chuckled faintly at the memory that happened about no more less than an hour ago. How jin defended the flowers that he gave jin even though jungkook threw them away In front of him. It made taehyung feel grateful. He didn't know those flowers meant that much to jin. Taehyung makes a mental note to give jin roses once in a while. 

     Jin peeks up and asks " what are you chuckling about ?"

    " you know .. Just . " taehyung blushes. He can't say that he was thinking about jin in front of jin ! Instead taehyung tried to played it cool. 

    " I would tell you if you would tell me why 'you' was laughing earlier " taehyung leaned in. 

      Jin laughed while covering his mouth. Taehyung certainly didn't expect jin to leaned in as well and challenge him back with crackling fire inside his eyes. 

  " with enough bribery ... I might consider telling you " jin said biting his lips suggestively. Taehyung doesn't know if jin was biting it suggestively or his erted mind is out of control or something (?) taehyung haven't panicked like this in any situation. His heart beated so loudly that it might as well be heard by jin. 


       Taehyung panicked and he couldn't handle the proximity of their lack of distance any more. The fact that they were inches apart made taehyung hot all over his body. Taehyung decided to look anywhere but jin but he failed. Jin only looked straight at taehyyng , that made taehyung look at jin. While Standing this close to jin , taehyung noticed something about jin's beautiful face .. 

          Did taehyung mention how hypnotizing jin's eyes are ? They were perfect and round just exactly like a doll's. And jin's lips were insanely small for a guy. They were reds and plump and taehyung could bet his life that those taste heavenly. And out of all the things Kim taehyung could say in this situation...


    " are you secretly transgender ?" 


   " KIM TAEHYUNG !!" Jin squealed and covered his face while groaning " you are so random ! " 


   

--------/


THIRTEEN YEARS AGO. 


Jin held jungkook's small hand in his , and jungkook smiled a little. Jin was looking at the traffic lights but jungkook was looking at jin again. He was always looking at nothing but jin. 

       Then in the side walk .. The red man turned in to green .. Indicating that it's safe to cross     the road. 

     Jin squeezed jungkook's hand in assurance and smiled at jungkook brightly. and jungkook squeezed jin's hand back. They was trying to cross the road but ....

" excuse me young  man .." 

       A lady .. Maybe in her mid forties tapped on jin's shoulders and jin turned around. Jungkook was honestly annoyed and pissed. Mainly because they are getting late for their ice cream 'date' ( or atleast that's what jungkook likes to calls it ) 

  " may I help you ma'am ?" Jin asks politely with a friendly smile  He is always polite and helpful.Jungkook is definitely Is the opposite of polite. He was rowdy and rude to people. 
 
  " you have a nice face , a tall enough body and good features .." 

          The lady kept complimenting on jin's beauty. Jin blushed wine red , jin never handled compliments well , specially from strangers. But jungkook was annoyed as . Because he doesn't needed to be reminded that the el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter