Chapter 3

I'M ENGAGED?!

NARRATOR'S POV:

Teen Top and ~~~ arrived at 'Instant Kimchi & Noodles' and found it very crowded and busy. As kind as ~~~~ is, she reported to the kitchen and wore her tiny waitress apron. She tied her hair in a bun and went to different tables to serve them. Teen Top stared at her working hard, so they decided to help as well. 

As ~~~ gathered her orders, she went to the kitchen and put the orders on the order's rack. Then that's when her dad finally noticed her. 

"Ahh. ~~~, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?" her appa said.

"Ah, well we had minimum day, so me and my friends came" ~~~ replied back.

"Are they the boys?" 

"Ne." ~~~ said and turned around to see all 6 boys helping them. Mr. Kim followed her gaze and saw the same thing.

"Those boys. They always help us. I'm so grateful for them. But seriously, you guys don't need to be here. Go out somewhere. You guys soon won't be able to have this freedom once you apply for colleges and stuff" Mrs. Kim says.

"Eomma, gwenchana. If we don't help you and appa, then you'll never finish" ~~~ replied with a smile.

"Aigoo. That's my daughter alright." Mr. Kim said. But before he started cooking again, he said, "Oh. Marshmallow?"

"Ah, ne?" ~~~ said. (Marshmallow is your nickname your parents give you)

"We have something serious to talk about tonight" he said.

YOUR POV:

"We have something serious to talk about tonight" my appa said. After my dad said that, I had a really curious face on. I wondered what's so serious that he couldn't tell me at that moment. 

I decided to shrug it off and continue working. At around 9PM, the place was slowing down with customers. That means 1 more hour and it's closing time. The Teen Top boys were so tired out that they fell asleep on one of the tables of the booths. L.Joe was the only one helping around. 

*At 9:30PM*

You were still working with all your might, when you mother told you to go home.

"Aniyo. Gwenchana. I want to help" you said.

"~~~, go home and take a shower. When we get home, we better expect you in your pajamas. Before you go to bed, remember we have to talk about something serious" Appa said.

"Okay then." 

"I'll walk her home, Mr. & Mrs. Kim" L.Joe said.

"Ahh, kamsamida Byunghun-ah" My parents said in unison.

You put your waitress apron away and got all your stuff. You woke up the 5 boys still sleeping in the table booth. 

"Yah! Oppas! Changjo! Ricky! Wake up!" I screamed and shook them. They woke up blinking at you. 

"Bwoh. Is it time to go home?" Niel oppa said while rubbing his eyes.

"Mhm. You guys can get home by yourselves right?" you asked.

"Ne. See you tomorrow, ~~~-ah and L.Joe" C.A.P oppa said, as they left.

"OH AND THANKS FOR TODAY" you screamed loud enough so they heard before they left. 

You and L.Joe then said bye to your parents and walked out the door as well.

You guys took the bus home...

L.JOE'S POV:

We took the bus home. We both walked to the bus stop and entered the bus. We both paid for ourselves and sat down next to each other.

When I was about to ask her how her day was, I felt a heavy weight on my shoulders. I turned to see what it was and found ~~~ sleeping down on my shoulders. She looked like a goddess. My heartbeat was speeding up. I couldn't stop and stare at her. It was that moment, which made me feel like there was only me and her on the whole planet. Since her hair was covering her face, I brushed her hair behind her ear with my fingertips. I, then kissed her forehead, which she smiled. It made my heart flutter once again. 

It was finally near our stop, and I shook her awake. "~~~~, it's our stop. It's time to go. Kaja." I said as I tried to help her up.

I walked her to her house. 

"Thanks Byunghun for taking me home" ~~~ said while yawning.

"Ha. No problem. See you tomorrow. Walking together right?" I said.

"Yeah! For sure." she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. She broke the hug.

"Annyeong, Byunghun-ah" She said, as she unlocked her front door and walked in.

"Bye, ~~~" I said and smiled. Then I walked into my house and thought about her every moment.

YOUR POV:

After L.Joe took me home, I was wide awake again. I guess I already took a nap on my way home right?  I then went to my room, gathered my towel and pajamas. I then walked into the bathroom and took a long and soothing shower. I was really tired for helping my parents, but I love helping them around. 

About after 10 minutes, I came out of the shower. dried myself and put my pajamas on. Since it was summer, it was quite warm. So you wore a Hello Kitty shirt and some Hello Kitty pajama short shorts. (ignore the person wearing the clothes)

When you walked out the bathroom door, you heard footsteps coming from the front door. *That must be eomma and appa* You quickly ran down the stairs and was greeted by your parents.

"Omo. You scared us!" you parents said while patting their chest.

"Hehe. Miahne" you apologized.

"Ah Gwenchana."

"So what was it that you need to discuss with me?"

"Well honey. We need to talk about this where we can sit. It might take awhile to explain"

"O-Oh Kay" You said a little worried.

You sat down on your living room couch and while your parents sat on the couch across from you. You guys were separated by a coffee table in between. 

"So... what was it that you wanted to tell me?" you said as you broke the silence.

Your parents looked at each other and finally broke, "You're getting engaged to one of our close friend's son."

Your eyes widened and jaw dropped, "BWOH?! You're kidding right?" 

"Ani. You're getting married right after to graduate from high school" your eomma said while looking calm.

"WHAT?! How can you do this to me? I'm only 18 years old! How can I get married with someone I don't even know? No-How can I marry someone I don't even love?" 

"Miahne. We're really close friends and we wanted to become in-laws since you and him was born. Besides, he goes to the same school as you. You might even know him."

"What? What does his parents do? Why do I have to be involved in this?"

"His name is Lee Sungyeol. He's really handsome. His parents own Samsung Plaza, you know, that mall you always go to?"

"Who's Lee Sung- whatever his name is? His parents are the presidents of Samsung Plaza?!"

"Honey, it's Lee Sungyeol. YEOL. And yes his parents are the presidents. We haven't seen each other in ages. Yesterday we were talking on the phone and they suddenly brought up this whole thing"

You face palmed yourself and had many thoughts that came into your head. What about L? I must confess and stop this whole thing. 

"Look, marshmallow, just think it over okay? You wont regret anything about this. But you should know, this will make us very happy"

"Arasso. I'll think about it. I'm heading to bed now" you said and walked up the stairs. 

You laid in your bed thinking. What will I do about L? I'm engaged but I still need to confess my feelings. Maybe that's one thing that can help stop this.

Your complicated thoughts led you to fall soundly asleep. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is going to be Sungyeol's point of view of when his parents tell him the big news. 

Sorry if this chapter is long and boring, but it's a really big part of the story.