Explaining everything to TeenTop + Forgiveness+ Best Friends Forever

I'M ENGAGED?!

It was finally school again. So some people already heard about the accident during the weekend. You walked into the school and everyone was worried about you.

"~~~-ssi? Are you okay?" some girls and guys asked you. You should nodded at each person and smiled. Some people fainted when you smiled. It was awkward that every time, they would have to do this to you. Fainting on everything you do. You thought it was overrated. You rolled your eyes at them and made your way to your locker. 

You opened your locker and found 'Get Well soon' cards and treats. You smiled but of course, again you thought it was overrated. It was just an allergic reaction. No big deal. I didn't die right? I'm still at school. You organized them out and put them into your bag. You were still getting your books from your locker and then you heard people gasp and run away from the hallways. You knew who it was. 

"So, I see you didn't die. Oh how wish, you did" Chorong snickered at you.

It was A Pink. All you did was ignore them and closed your locker in front of the 'members' for the second time. 

"Yah! Stay away from our INFINITE and Teen Top oppas!" Eunji yelled at you while you kept walking. You just rolled your eyes. 

You walked outside and up the stairs. You were heading to class and someone back hugged you. You were shocked by who it was.

"Noona! You're okay!" Changjo said. You chuckled. So it was just Changjo.

"Annyeong Changjo-ah. Yes, I'm much better!" you said and he let go. You turned around and saw Teen Top and met gazes with L.Joe. 

He came up to know and examined you. 

"Yah! Gwenchana? Are you okay? Because you should go home and rest!" he said to you. 

You smiled at him and said, "Anni. I'm not okay" 

"What? Why are you smiling for? Where does it hurt?" 

"Right here." you said and pointed to your heart. 

"Huh?" he said and you attacked him in a hug.

"I'm hurt because I miss my best friend" you said to him.

*BABOOM, BABOOM. That hug. I missed it so much.* L. Joe thought and hugged you back. 

You pulled back and said, "Look, Byunghun-ah, you know I'm sorry for not telling you I was engaged, but I didn't know you were gonna freak out like that"

"Bwoh? I didn't freak out, I was just, very surprised." 

You smiled and looked behind L.Joe to see 5 faces widened with their jaws drop.

"Did we hear correctly? Did ~~~ just say she was engaged?" Ricky asked.

*Uh-oh. I forgot that they were here* 

"Ah. Ne. I'm engaged."

"Bwoh?! To who?" Niel asked. Of course you knew they were being overprotective since they treated you like a sister. 

"Yeah! Who's the lucky guy?" Chunji asked . He walked over to you and put you in a headlock.

"It's um-um.um" you said.

"Lee Sungyeol" L.Joe finished. Chunji let go of you and everyone stared at him. He then stared back at you.

"Bwoh? Our rival from INFINITE? You're marrying Lee Sungyeol?" Chunji shouted that everyone stared at you guys.

"Ahaha, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" you said so no one would suspect anything. Everyone around you guys all continued doing what they were doing. You gathered Teen Top together in a spot.

"Yah! Not so loud!" you scolded Chunji.

"Miahne, but is it true?" he asked.

You stared at everyone and you saw they were all staring at you. You just nodded. 

"Is that why you're so close to those other guys?" C.A.P asked.

"You mean the INFINITE oppas?"

"You even call them oppas?" Niel asked.

"Ne. But they aren't as bad as you think!" you said.

"Aish. Whatever. How did you guys even get engaged? You don't even know him. WERE YOU GUYS DATING BEHIND OUR BACKS?" Changjo said.

"Yah. Chanjo-ah. Stop talking so loud, people are staring!"

"Noona. Please just tell us the truth" Ricky pleaded.

"Well, I'm trying but it's not what you think,arasso? Our parents just set us up,because they made the deal when they were in highschool.Miahne, for not telling you guys sooner"

"You're forgiven by me" C.A.P said. You were gleaming with sparkly eyes. 

"Chincha? Komawo, oppa!" you said and hugged him super tight!

"We forgive you too. Now give us a hug!" the rest of the members said.

You hugged each member tight as you just earned forgiveness. At least they weren't that mad. 

You went up to L.Joe.

"Best Friends Forever right?" you asked him and held up your pinky.

"Best Friends forever." he said and laced his pinky around yours. You then hugged him.

*I wish we were more than just best friends* L.Joe thought while he hugged you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost break for me! Then I can update as much as I want to~ 

I thank my subscribers! Thank you all my new Tumblr & Twitter followers~. 

Follow my Tumblr: http://www.k0reanseoul.tumblr.com

Follow my Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/c_kpop

Follow my Non-kpop tumblr: whttp://www.curiousseeker.tumblr.com

Support my other fanfiction: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98321/enemies-from-the-start-but-ended-up-as-lovers-dance-hoya-infinite-romance-you

Subscribe. Comment. Enjoy(: