Shopping & Dinner with your best friend!

I'M ENGAGED?!

 

It's been almost a month when that last accident (the party) occurred. You and Sungyeol didn't talk that much around the house but this time of the year it was getting colder and colder, that could mean only one thing. Winter !

"~~~! ~~!" L.Joe called out for you. 

"Annyeong Byunghun-ah!" you yelled back while turning around. 

"Are you walking home? Want me to take you?" 

"Neh. But now that I think of it, I don't want to go home."

"Where do you want to go?" 

"I want to go Christmas shopping!" 

"Bwoh?! Anniya, don't do that. I hate shopping" L. Joe pouted and held onto your arm.

"Babo. Fine. I'm going by myself. AnnyeongByunghun!" you left him dumbfounded. You walked away leaving L.Joe just standing there. *Aish. This girl*

"Araso. I'm coming too! Wait for me!" he shouted and caught up with you.

After a few minutes, both of you arrived in front of 'Samsung Plaza Shopping Mall' in a taxi. 

Both you and L.Joe walked around. You were thinking about what to get everyone else for Christmas. *Let's see, there's TeenTop, Infinite, OmmaAppa,Eomoni, and Abeoji. That makes up 17 people! Aish >.< Looks like I'm going to spend a lot this year*

"Byunghun-ah. What should I get for Chunji oppaChangjo, Ricky, C.A.P oppa, and Niel oppa?" you put a finger to your chin while thinking.

"I don't really know. But I think you should make your delicious Christmas cookies instead of buying presents for those idiots" 

"Aish. Your friends are not idiots." you giggled.

"Fine fine. Whatever you say."

"What should I get INFINITE oppas?" you asked yourself.

"BWOH?! You're getting them gifts too?!" he yelled making you frightened.

"Well, of course I am. We're friends" 

"Aish. I can't believe you're friends with them. It's because you're too pretty and kind" he shook his head.

You looked up from looking at this trinket. *Did he just call me pretty? That's a first* You looked at him and he looked down at you.

"What?" he asked.

"You called me pretty. That's the first time ever" 

He blushed. 

"Are you blushing now?" you asked smiling.

"Anniya. I'm not!"

You hugged him and let go. Now you know he was blushing.

"You are blushing. Tell me, L.Joe. Why are you blushing?" you asked.

"Nothing. I'm not blushing at all. It's because it's really cold, it's making my cheeks pink."

"Psh. Whatever"

You kept roaming around the mall with L.Joe while walking into almost every store there was. 

"~~~-ssi!" you heard someone call your name and you turned around to see Sungyeol's parents calling you.

"AnnyeonghaesayoMrs.Lee and Mr. Lee" you said and bowed. 

L.Joe was being awkward and he just bowed.

"What are you doing here?" they asked you.

"I'm just....looking around!" you said smiling. 

"Aigoo. Our daughter is so cute. But remember, call us Eomoni, and Abeojiaraso?"

"Ne. "

"And who is this fine gentlemen?" your 'abeoji' asked. 

"This is Lee Byunghun. He's my best friend." you smiled.

"Oh. I see. Well how are things going between Sungyeol?" 

"Pretty well." you lied. Honestly, nothing has happened for over a month already. 

"Really? I'm glad to hear that. Well remember to visit and have dinner with us someday"

"I will. Annyeong Eeomiannyeong abeoji"

"Annyeong ~~~-ah" they said and waved.

After they walked away you out your hand down from waving.

"So...that's your in-laws huh?" L.Joe said sounding a bit upset.

"Yup. They are super nice. And I love them like I do with my own parents."

"Oh. I see."

"C'mon, Byunghyun. Let's keep looking" you said and grabbed his hand. 

L.Joe was shocked by your sudden reaction. His heart was skipping as he felt the warm hands of his crush.

After about 15 minutes it was already 7PML.Joe & you decided to stop looking around and eat dinner together. L.Joe suggested to eat dinner at this restaurant he described to be very tasty. You two were walking and he stopped at the restaurant.

"We're here!" he said. 

*Wait a moment. This is the restaurant Sungyeol and I first met.* you chuckled at your sudden memory.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I've been here before.." you just replied.

"Chincha? Then let's go" he pulled you. 

"Table for two please." he told the waiter. 

The waiter took us to our table and we both sat down.  You looked at the Christmas atmosphere inside the restaurant. There were so many cute decorations and a huge Christmas tree. You just kept smiling. 

"See anything you like to eat?" L.Joe asked and looked up from his menu to see you smiling. He smiled.

"~~~~. EARTH TO ~~~!" L.Joe asked you while putting his hands in your face. 

You snapped out of your thoughts and shoved his hands away from you. 

"I'm here!" you smiled and said to him.

"Araso. What do you want to eat?" 

"I'll have...." you said, "a Teriyaki Filet Medallions". You then remembered that's what you ordered that night with Sungyeol since that was your first time. 

"Hmm. That sounds good. I'll have that too." he said. You just nodded. 

Then the waiter came. He was the same waiter from that night.

"Annyeonghaesayo Miss ~~~-ssi." he said, "May I take your orders?"

"Annyeong. We'll both have the Teriyaki Filet Medallions." 

"Okay. And what would you guys like to drink?" 

"We'll have some red wine." L.Joe said.

"Your order will be here in 20 minutes." 

"Kamsanmida." I said and he walked away.

After he walked away....

"Yah. How do you know him?" L.Joe asked.

"Oh the first time I came here, he took my order and led me to my table."

"Oh. Is that so? Who'd you come here with?"

*Oh no. I don't want him to get mad at me or something*

"Uh...someone"

"Who is that someone?"

"Haha...um no one important!" 

"Tell me---" L.Joe said but he stopped and he squinted his eyes at something. I turned around and saw the couple's board. *Oh crap. I totally forgot about that* 

He stood up and walked over eyeing that board. I followed after him. I tried to find the polaroid picture of me and Sungyeol. L.Joe would freak out. I finally found it and eyed it for a really long time. I was about to take it when someone was already a step ahead of me.

"So...this someone. It was Lee Sungyeol, wasn't it?" L.Joe asked while looking at the picture

I couldn't say anything. I just looked down. 

"Are you sure you guys aren't really dating?" he asked.

"Anniyo. Our parents made us come here for our first meeting" I said while waving my hands in front of him.

"Oh. I see" was all he said. He looked upset. But I didn't know why he has to be upset, since he's my fiance after all. But maybe because it's just I'm engaged to someone he doesn't like? Yep. That's it.

"Oh. Byunghun-ah. Our food arrived. Kaja" I said and walked away.

L.JOE'S POV:

~~~ walked away, but I couldn't stop staring at the photo. She somewhat looked really happy. I read the caption.

11/11/11 Engaged

I somewhat felt jealous. I just couldn't believe my first crush,who is also my best friend is marrying my enemy. 

*Face it, Lee Byunghun. You can't keep loving her. She's engaged now. It's over* my conscious told me. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should just give up already. 

I put the picture back to it's original place and walked back to our table. I saw ~~~ eating and she looked so cute. I just smiled and ate my food. After eating, I took ~~~ to her home and left. 

It felt good to be hanging out again

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the lack of updates! I know Christmas is already over, but I finally had time to update. Pleas pretend Christmas hasn't happened in this story yet! Thank you~

-koreanseoul

P.S. Subscribe. Comment. Enjoy(: