Switching seats.

I'M ENGAGED?!

[Saturday]
I woke up from the loud noise from downstairs. “What’s going on?” I asked myself as I got out of bed. I looked to my bedside table. It was 5AM. I opened the double doors of my room and looked over the railings from above. All the lights were on and INFINITE members were running outside and back in with luggage, and all these snow equipment. I headed down the stairs holding the stairs railing since I was half asleep. As soon as I stepped off the last step, I almost fell forward but I widened by eyes to see someone holding me. 

 

“Hey, sleepyhead, why are you awake?” 
“Oh. annyeong L” I said and straightened up,”What are you guys doing here at 5AM?”

“It’s the day of the trip,remember? We need to head out early and hit the slopes. Maybe you should go and get ready. Bring your suitcase down later araso?”
“Araso. I’m wide awake anyways. See you later, L”
“It’s oppa to you, missy!” 

 

I giggled and walked up the stairs. I closed the doors behind me in my room and smiled. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a short shower. I changed into some jeans a nice sweater,and a cute wintercoat over I bought a couple of days ago. I gathered all my body and face lotions, and other essentials. I put them in my suitcase. I gathered a winter-hat,gloves,and earmuffs.  I put on my new UGG winter boots, and headed down the stairs with my bags. 

As I was lifting up my suitcase down the stairs, someone grabbed them from me and quickly walked down the stairs smoothly. When I looked at the staircase, I noticed it was Sungyeol who took my stuff from me. I hurried and ran down the stairs.

"Kamsanmida, Sungyeol-ssi" I thanked him and bowed. As I bowed, I noticed the two legs in front of me were walking away. I pouted a bit, since he should have at least said 'You welcomes'. 

I walked out the door, with the cold breeze hitting my cheeks. It was snowing once again. I smiled. Snow was really beautiful. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh cold air. I exhaled and I felt someone drag me. I opened my eyes and saw L dragging me. 

"Oh, oppa. Are we leaving already?" I asked L.

"Yep. You got all your things right?"

"Ne! I can't wait!"

"Okay, that's good. Kaja" 

We both headed to a van with enough seats for 9 people? I didn't know why there were 9 seats, I only thought there was going be the 8 of us. I was already seated in the back of the van. L was sitting on my left. Everyone were still busy stuffing things into the car. 

"Oppa, shouldn't we help them?" I asked L, since the rest of the guys looked troubled.

"Ani. Gwenchana. They can do it themselves"

"There. Done." Sungjong exclaimed.

"And look, they're already done" L said.

Everyone else got in the van. Sunggyu was driving. Woohyun was sitting in the passenger seat. When I looked to the door, Sungyeol was about to walk in and he looked up. It looked like he was going to sit in the back next to me, but when he saw me, he decided to sit next to Dongwoo and Hoya in the middle seats. Sungjong sat next to me.  We buckled up, and left our house.

"Alright! We're going to pick up Hyeri" Sunggyu shouted. Everyone was in cheers, except Sungyeol and me. Who was this Hyeri?

"Um...guys..who is Hyeri?" I asked them shyly.

"Oh. Hyeri noona is Sungyeol's older sister.She's the same age as Sunggyu-hyung." Sungjong said.

"Chincha? Does she go to our school? How come I haven't seen her before?"

"She decided to go to an all girls school in another part of Seoul." 

"Ah. So she's coming with us too?"

"Yeah. But don't worry, you'll both be good friends" Hoya said. I smiled. I hope I can give her a good impression of me. Maybe I can actually have a friend that's a girl.

All the INFINITE members and I were in laughs and smiles despite the fact it was 6AM in the morning in a van. Later we appeared in front of an apartment building. 

"Wah. Those apartments look nice" I said as I looked out the window. 

"Okay. So who's going to get Hyeri noona?" L asked. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, jealous that he calls her noona. 

"I'M GOING! AND I'M GOING BY MYSELF TOO" Sunggyu oppa said. I giggled. He slammed the door and headed up the apartments. I giggled at how he was running in the building with a huge smile on his face.

"Looks like Sunggyu hyung likes Hyeri noona" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Yup. It's so obvious. I don't know why he denies it." Hoya said.

"It's disgusting" Dongwoo said.

"I think it's cute." I said. Everyone stayed silent.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Hyeri-noona really helped hyung go through a lot. He has changed so much after meeting Hyeri noona" Woohyun said.

"Chincha? What happened?" I asked them interested in Sunggyu's past. No one said a thing. As soon as I was gonna say another word, the door slid open revealing, Sunggyu and a girl. It looks like that's Sungyeol's sister. She was really pretty.

"Hey guys! Long time no see right?" she said to the guys. 

"Yeah! Annyeong Hyeri-ah" everyone greeted.

"So this must be my sister-in-law" she said to me and chuckled. I smiled back.

She introduced herself.

"Annyeong. I'm Sungyeol's older sister, Lee Hyeri, you can call me unni" she winked.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim ~~~!" I introduced myself and shook hands with her.

"Something doesn't look right..." she said while pointing to her chin.

"Wae? Just get in already!" Sungyeol said annoyed.

"Get out of the car for a quick moment" she said.

"Why? Just get in the van already!" 

"JUST DO IT" she yelled back.

"Aish!" Sungyeol got out.

"Sungjong, you come out too" Hyeri unni said.

Both of the boys were now standing outside dumbfounded. Then unni sat where Sungyeol was sitting.

"Sungjong, you're sitting next to me" Hyeri said as she patted the seat next to her.

"Yay. Sitting with noona~" Sungjong said. I giggled at the cuteness.

"Sungyeol, you're sitting in the back with your beautiful fiance" she said. Sungyeol looked mad but he got in anyways.

He sat in the back next to me with his arms crossed. He looked cute when he's mad. I smiled to myself and Sunggyu oppa drove off.