Our First Meeting...

I'M ENGAGED?!

HAPPY PEPERO DAY! [: IT'S ALSO MY PARENT'S ANNIVERSARY! TEEHEE! 11/11/11 CUTE RIGHT?

YOUR POV:

You were sitting on your table waiting for Lee Sungyeol to show up. You were holding your hands in your lap and thought about how to end this marriage early. 

"Annyeonghaesayo. I'm Lee Sungyeol. Are you Kim ~~~~?" I heard a voice said. I looked up and saw a handsome face right above me. I was in silence trying to find out how come he looked super familiar.

"Hello? Hello" he waved his hands in front of me. "Oh annyeong. Yes, I'm ~~~~" I said.

He sat down and opened up his menu. I just stared at him. I tiled my head and kept staring at him. Then you had a tiny flashback.

Flashback:

 

While I was looking at the map direction, I bumped someone or I meant to say SOMEONES. It was INFINITE. I didn't know their names very well, but I knew they were handsome, and that they were kingkas. I only knew L was part of INFINITE but I didn't know the rest of their names. When I bumped into them, I dropped my textbook and my belongings. I went to the floor and started picking everything up. After that I stood up to apologize.

"Miahne. For bumping into you guys. I was lookin-" I said but was cut off.

"Never bump into us again" the guy who looked like the leader said.

*End of Flashback*

Your eyes widened. Finally Sungyeol looked up from his menu. "What? Do I have something on my face?" 

You pointed at him, "YOU'RE FROM INFINITE!" 

"You didn't know till now?" He replied back with a annoyed face.

"Not really. I only know L's in INFINITE" you smiled as you said his name.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

"Not really. I only know L's in INFINITE" she smiled as she said his name. Ha. So Myungsoo was right. She does like him.  I smirked. 

"So you like L, huh?" I said sounding cocky.

"BWOH?! ANNI!" she spoke as her eyes widened. 

It's so obvious. "I was just teasing, geez. But it really seems you like him" I said as I sang the ending.

Her face reddened. I thought it was pretty cute. WHAT DID I JUST SAY? NO WAY. >.< SHE'S NOT EVEN CUTE. OMG. 

"Look. I'm only here because my parents made me come, arasso? I don't want some girl who probably drools over my group and I to be my wife." I said.

She scoffed, "Bwoh? Why would I drool over you guys? Unlike the rest of the girls at school, I have a life. I don't even know the names of INFINITE besides L and you" 

"Sure sure." I said, but I couldn't believe it. Is she actually normal? How can she be the only one to not know our names? .-. Whatever. She didn't reply and opened her menu. She looked like she was drooling over the pictures of food. 

"What. You haven't eat food before or something?" I said.

She glared at me. "Well I never ate anything that my parents didn't make for me before" 

She never ate steak from a high-class restaurant before? Then I thought of something my parents said. Oh yeah. Her parents own a restaurant. 

"Well, I can tell you the steak from here is just fantastic." I said. Then the waiter comes, I ordered the same thing I always order. "I'll have a Terriyaki Filet Medallions and some fine wine." 

The waiter wrote down everything. "And what would you like?" he asked her with his red cheeks. 

I scoffed. "Umm...I'll have what he's having" she said. 

"Arasso. Your order will be finished in 20 minutes" the water said.

"Thank You" she said and handed her menu. 

YOUR POV:

This was my first time at a fancy restaurant and I didn't know what to order. I just ordered what he had. After we ordered, we didn't even talk. Our drinks came. Oh darn. I ordered wine. Oh great. I forgot. I'm an okay drinker, but too much, can make me hung over. Same thing goes with alcohol. I drank some wine and it tasted so good.  It was real fine wine.

"Hmm, this wine tastes fantastic" I said as I kept drinking it. 

"Yah. Don't drink so much, our food hasn't even arrived yet." he said.

"Oh, arrasso" I said as I sheepishly looked down. It wasn't until another 10 minutes till our food came. All we did was on our phone texting people. Well at least he was. He must be texting the rest of INFINITE that he's engaged to some girl he doesn't even know. Or something like that. I decided to text too. I looked at my contacts and I saw Byunghun's name. I totally forgot to tell him about me being in an arranged marriage. I guess I'll just tell him on Monday. You closed your phone and your food arrived. It smelled so good and looked fantastic. She embraced the smell of the food and closed your eyes.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

Our food arrived and I saw ~~~ close her eyes and sniff the food. She looked cute. I'm going to admit that. She looked like it was her first time eating. It was pretty adorable. I stared at her until she opened her eyes. I then looked down on my plate. I took my knife and slowly cut into the steak. The steak here was fantastic. Their meat was chewy and juicy which made it heaven in your mouth. I was cutting my steak and watched her cut hers. She was cutting slowly and put the first bite into . She closed her eyes and chewed it. The boys were right, she was cute. But I'm not going to fall for her. No way.

After 25 minutes, we finished eating. Still no talking. We rested for awhile. She looked around the restaurant. Looks like she was still mesmerized. She stared at something for awhile and stood up. She walked over there. There she was standing in front of couple polaroid pictures. She put her fingers over the pictures and smiled. 

I walked up next to her. "What are you looking at?" 

"These couples. They look super adorable" she said. 

Then something caught my eye. It was a polaroid picture of L and some girl he played with. I decided to have fun. "Omo. Isn't that L and his girlfriend?" I said.

YOUR POV:

I was reading all the funny and cute statements, couples made. Then Sungyeol said something that made my turn my head all the way to his direction.

"Omo. Isn't that L and his girlfriend?" Sungyeol said. *BWOH?! * My eyes widened as I saw the picture. My smile faded. There was a girl next to L. His arms were around the girl. The picture said Together. Forever. 

I stared at it and my eyes were almost tearing. But of course I acted natural in front of Sungyeol and just said, "Aww, they look so cute. I'm happy for them"

I decided to keep looking at it. Then the waiter came to both of us, and said," Would you guys like to be on the couple's board?" 

We were both about to say no but we were cut by some people. "They would love to." someone said.

We turned our heads and we saw our parents together and nodding their heads. 

"Ah. Gwenchana" I said trying to get out of this.

"You have to. I want to make this day memorable. And this will be the first picture you guys have ever took." Mrs. Lee said. 

"Okay, let's just get this over with." Sungyeol said. I widened my eyes and looked at him. "Okay. Get Ready. One. Two..." the waiter said.

I smiled and my dimples showed. I also did the V pose. Sungyeol smiled cutely. I thought he was actually cute that moment. Then the photo came out and I looked at it. It looked pretty good. We did look like a real couple. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV: 

The picture thingy was finally over. At least we got that over with. I saw the photo. When ~~~ walked away, I asked the waiter to make me an extra copy. He nodded and made the extra copy. Our picture was now on the Couple's Board and our parents made us write Engaged. 11/11/11.

I smiled at it. I don't know why I smiled when I saw that. But I just guess it feels good. I'm not sure. 

"Okay. Don't you two look like a perfect match?" Everyone stared at the picture but ~~~ was blushing. 

"So Sungyeol. You'll be taking ~~~ home right?" My eomma said.

"Bwoh? Why do I have to take her home?" I said. I mean, this was only our first meeting and I have to take her home? 

"Well, we adults are going to sauna tonight and catch up. And ~~~ will be going home or you can take her somewhere. But she has to be home by midnight. Arasso?" Mr. Kim said.

"Okay Fine." I said and grunted.

"Okay, we're leaving now" my eomma said ~~~ bowed and said, "It was nice meeting you, Eomoni and Abeoji".

I fake smiled and said, "Have fun! Be safe". Then I returned to a pokerface.

"Kaja, we're going to the boys." I said.

"The boys?" she said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter, INFINITE boys get in trouble.