Chapter 10

I'M ENGAGED?!

YOUR POV:

*BEEP BEEP* 

You woke up at 7AM. It was Monday. Time to head to school~

I got up and went to go get ready. I brushed my teeth, and fish braided my hair and put it out to the side. It looked cute.  I went into my room and noticed my uniform nicely ironed. I changed into it. 

I headed downstairs and ate some breakfast. My parents went to work early and they made me some porridge with some Korean side dishes. It was really cold in the morning so I was thankful for the porridge. I finished and my tummy was all warm and happy. I opened the door to see L.Joe there with his hands into a ball. It looks like was about to knock on my door. Hehe.

"Oh, ~~~. You ready to walk to school?" L. Joe said.

"Yeah. Of course. Let's go!" I said. I closed the door and started to walk alongside him.

"So. anything good happen over the weekend?" he asked. MANY THINGS THEN RUSHED INTO MY HEAD.

"Well... I um. um. well. No?" I said like I was asking a question. He gave me a weird look.

"What?" he asked.

"Um. It's nothing. How was your weekend?" I asked him so I can stray away from the topic. He was talking about his weekend, but I was thinking about L. I don't know why I keep thinking about him. It's not like he'll ever like me back. I mean he's obviously a player. I saw it in my own eyes. I just can't believe I didn't see it before. 

"~~~!~~~!" someone said. It was L.Joe. He had his arms on my shoulders why shaking me. I finally stopped thinking.

"Huh? What?" I said, shocked.

"Were you listening? Are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. "I said and walked ahead of him. He caught up with me and we were already at school. I was walking to the gates.

"PRETTY NOONA!" I looked over to my right and saw Sungjong coming up to hug me.

"Oh. Hi Sungjong." I said and hugged him back.

"You two know each other?" I released Sungjong and saw TeenTop coming towards us.

"Yeah. This is Sungjong. And this is L.Joe" I introduced the two people together.

"We already know each other. I mean we're kingkas. We know everyone (referring to all the kingkas & queekas in the school and other schools)." Sungjong said.

"Oh. So are you guys friends?" I said clueless.

"Hmm. Not exactly." Chunji oppa said.

"Why not?" I said.

"Well, because we're like rivals" Sungjong said. 

As soon as Sungjong came, the rest of INFINITE came too. 

"Why? How are you guys rivals?" I asked.

"Why are you so clueless?" Hoya said sarcastically and rubbed your head. 

"I don't know. Is anyone going to tell me?" I asked and everyone walked away. 

I got so confused. No one will tell me anything.

So are they really rivals? What's going on? They are all kingkas, why aren't they friends? Maybe something happened? I had so many questions waiting to be answered. I'll guess I'll find out later*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR A BORING CHAPTER. LOL 

I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE BOTH STORIES AT ONCE. IT'S SORT OF HARD. LOL 

THE SHORTER THE CHAPTER IS, THE MORE UPDATES YOU'LL BE GETTING. YAY![: