Welcome to INFINITE Snow Resort~

I'M ENGAGED?!

As you guys were driving, you started to notice the snow on the mountains and from far away, you can see people snowboarding and skiing.

"Wah. The snow looks so beautiful here" you said.

"I can't wait to snowboard!" Hoya exclaimed.

"I'm going to beat you at snowboarding this year!" Dongwoo said to Hoya.

"No way. I always beat you" Hoya said.

You smiled at their silliness.

"Hey guys! We're here~" Hyeri unni said while pointing to the resort in front of us. 

Sunggyu drove us to the front of the hotel. They opened our doors and we all walked out.

"Welcome, young masters and agashis." The guy in a suit with white gloves bowed to us. 

You bowed back to him and smiled. 

"Take our luggages and park the car in our VIP parking spot." Sunggyu said while handing the keys over.

"~~~-ssi. Welcome to INFINITE resort" Woohyun said to me in a cheerful voice. You walked into the hotel and your eyes widened.

It was absolutely beautiful. There were beautiful art paintings and chandeliers. You couldn't believe this was a hotel on a mountain. It was beyond fancy. 

Sungyeol smirked at your reaction secretly, and you didn't know.

"Okay since they are a lot of people this time of year, I told our parents that we could share rooms instead of getting each of our own rooms. I already decided who's in who's room "Sunggyu said.

Sunggyu took out a piece of paper and read off of it.

"Okay, it says here that I'm sharing with Hyeri, Woohyun--"he said but was cut off.

"BWOH?!" Hyeri unni shouted.

"I was kidding." he giggled.

All of you guys giggled with him as well.

"So in room 1, it's me,and Woohyun. Room 2, is Hoya, Sungjong, and Sungyeol. Room 3 is Myungsoo and Dongwoo. Room 4 is Hyeri and ~~~". Sunggyu said. "Good enough?"

"Ne." everyone said in unison.

All of you guys headed to your rooms to settle down after that long car ride. You all got into the elevators and went to the same floor. Apparently, you guys are all in the same floor and your rooms are across from each other. Sunggyu said it was so it was easier to communicate, but the rest of the guys thought he had other intentions.

You and Hyeri walked into your room and you were shocked. The room was the size of your room back at Sungyeol and your house. It was huge. There were two beds and a balcony. You walked out of the balcony to see the beautiful snow and mountains. You could see the ski lift and people having fun in the snow. You walked back in and admired the place's beauty once more.

"What? Have you never been to a place like this before?" Hyeri asked which made you stop dazing.

You nodded. "I could never really afford things this grand" you said while looking around.

"Well you don't have to worry now, you're part of our family now. Do whatever you want while you're staying here, araso? Be sure to have fun" she said.

"Komawo, unni" I said while smiling at her.

-----------------------------------

All the INFINITE guys, Hyeri and you headed down to the lobby to meet. They all decided to go out into the snow. You were ready for this. You were really good at skiing and snowboarding. You were super excited. The lobby was connected to the Snow Park, so it was walking distance. You followed the guys and went into a separate room which blocked off you guys and regular people. When you realized where you were, you were shocked.

*What else do they have that I haven't seen before?* you thought.

You were in the room full of winter clothes and winter supplies. You felt like you were in a mall. 

"~~~. Pick whatever you want to wear and then come out to snowboard with us." Hoya said.

"The girls section is this way. Come on" Hyeri said while dragging you.

You saw many beautiful jackets and nice snow pants as well as shoes. There were so many that you didn't know what to get. You ended up getting a light pink jacket and some black snow pants. You chose some pink snowshoes and some goggles. You felt warm and fuzzy. You looked in the mirror and was satisfied. 

"You look great, ~~~-ssi. Let's go now!" Hyeri said while pulling your hand walking towards the guys. 

"Looks like everyone's all set. Let's head out" Sunggyu said and everyone else followed behind him.

Sunggyu lead you all to another room full of snow equipment. There were skis, snow boards, and other things. Your jaw just dropped again shocked at how many rooms they have just for them. 

"~~~-ah, pick out your snowboard, okay?" Woohyun asked me. you just nodded. 

You quickly chose a light pink snowboard and it was a little shorter than you were.  Everyone chose their snowboards and headed out. You guys went out the double automatic doors, outside where the snow was. The lift came and picked all of you guys up. It was two people per lift. Since you were amazed by everything, you hadn't realize who you were sitting next to, Sungyeol. You realized you were on the lift and looked to your left.

"S-S-Sunyeol-ssi?" you asked. He looked at you.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Ahh..it's nothing" you said. Once the lift finally landed, both you and Sungyeol got off. You strapped your other foot to the snowboard and stood up.

"~~~-ah. Have you snow boarded before? If you haven't I can teach you, since I always beat Dongwoo here" Hoya said.

"Aish. Chincha. I'm going to beat you today." Dongwoo said. 

"Gwenchana. I know how to snowboard. It's just, I haven't snow boarded in awhile. I'm sort of rusty" you said.

"Don't worry about it. If you need help come to me." Hoya said.

"Komawo, Hoya" you said.

"Call me oppa, okay? Remember that" he said.

"Araso, oppa" you said. 

Shortly after, Hoya and Dongwoo both raced down the hill together. 

*Maybe if I go now, I can probably beat them* you thought. You tapped your chin and decided to speed up on them. You fastly went down the hill almost reaching Hoya and Dongwoo. 

You saw the ramp and decided it would test out your skill. You did a 360 spin and continued down. What you didn't know was that at that time you were heading down after the ramp, Sungyeol was about to slow down.

"Omo. Omo. SUNGYEOL! WATCH OUT!" you called to him.

He turned around. "Bwoh?" Then his eyes widened. He didn't move and you landed on top of him. 

You had your eyes closed. 

*How come I don't feel any pain or anything?* you thought to yourself. Then you slowly opened one eye and checked were you were. You were on top of someone. You slowly looked up to the person's face. It was Sungyeol. 

Both of you were inches apart. Both of you were gazing at each other's eyes. You gulped as you looked at his facial features. He was beautiful. What caught both of you off guard was when....

"YAH! SUNGYEOL!~~~-SSI, GWENCHANA?" L asked.

You got off of Sungyeol and rubbed off the snow from your clothes.

"Ah ne." you said.

"Whoa. ~~~, I thought you said you were rusty at snowboarding" Hoya said.

"Yeah! I saw that 360 spin on that ramp. Nice job." Dongwoo said.

"Ahh Komawo." I said shyly. 

"Let's take a small break, shall we?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Sure." Sungjong said.

"Yeah. Let's Go" Hyeri unni said.

"Last one in has to order all the drinks" Woohyun said. 

With that people ran for their lives. LOL

You were still in deep though. *Omo. His face was so close and beautiful* you thought. Then someone grabbed your hand. You looked up to see L.

"Kaja. You wouldn't want to be last right?" he asked. You shook your head. Then he dragged you towards the guys while running. 

You looked back to see Sungyeol being the last one walking. He caught you staring and looked away. You looked forward again.

___________________________________________________________

Finally updated! I had the time. I got food poisoned yesterday and wasn't feeling well ;_;

Well Enjoy(: