Chapter 11

I'M ENGAGED?!

YOUR POV:

You just went to class still wondering about what just happened. They are rivals? In what? Why are they rivals? I decided to stop thinking about it. I went to my seat. 

I sat down comfortably in my seat. 

*BRING BRING* 

The school bell rang. Then we heard the someone speak into the intercom.

"Lee Sungyeol. Senior. Room B-202. Please report to the office" the person said.

Did I heard correctly? Lee Sungyeol? My future husband? I just smirked. Maybe he got in trouble. HaHa.

"Yah. ~~~, why are you smirking?" L. Joe whispered into my ear.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." I said.

The boring history teacher, Mr. Sung, was starting the lesson. While I was looking down taking my notes, the door of our classroom opens. 

The principal walks in and says, "Today from onwards, Lee Sungyeol will be transferring to room A-102." 

I widened my eyes and looked up. The principal gestured for him to come into the classroom. All the girls were squealing with joy and happiness. The guys felt like they were being screwed over. While no one noticed, I saw the principal whisper something into our teacher's ear. Sungyeol was just up in the front with a pokerface on. 

"Then I'll leave up to you, Mr. Sung" our principal said and left. 

"Okay class. Most of you guys probably know Sungyeol-ssi right here. Anyways, just introduce yourself Sungyeol." Mr. Sung said.

"Annyeonghaesayo. I'm Lee Sungyeol." he said without caring.

"Okay then. Since we have a new student, let's change seats today" he said.

Everyone was excited because they all wanted to sit next to Sungyeol. But for some reason, I felt like I should be the one sitting next to him. OH GOSH. WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW? o_o 

Our teacher assigned everyone a new seat. It was only me and Sungyeol left. Which meant we were going to sit together. NO 3 I don't get to sit next to my best friend, Byunghun. 

"Alright. Lee Sungyeol. Kim ~~~~. Please make your way to your new desks in the back of the room." our teacher said.

We just kept walking, but girls kept giving me death glares. This is why I don't get them. They are humans not gods. Even I realized this before I even started high school. I just wanted to avoid the kingkas but this year, it looks like it was going to be impossible. Oh right remember how Teen Top are kingkas but I wanted to avoid kingkas? Yeah, well you see, I met Teen Top through Byunghun when I first moved here. We were friends before they became kingkas. They just changed alot during summers that's how they look super good looking to girls. But to me, they're the same. 

I sat next to Sungyeol. "Hi Sungyeol-ssi" I said to be nice. 

He ignored me. I faded into a pout and just looked forward.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

She said hi to me. What can I do? I guess I panicked that I didn't know what to say. So I just didn't say anything. She finally turned to the front, and I saw her pouting. It was really cute. The cutest pout I have seen was Woohyun when he's doing his puppy dog look. But right now, it looks like she's beaten him with just pouting. I looked at her face and then my eyes landed on her lips. They looked soft and kissable. WHAT. DID. I JUST. SAY. OR I MEAN THINK? LOL 

AISH. SNAP OUT OF IT SUNGYEOL. YOU DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL. I tried to focus on the lesson, but I couldn't decide if I liked her or not. I kept convincing myself that I didn't like her, but for some reason, there's a mixed feeling. 

*BRING BRING* 

The bell finally rang. I got a changed schedule. I don't know what's up, but whatever. I packed up my stuff and walked out the door. I was walking to my next new class and I noticed ~~~ in front of me. I guess she seemed to notice me too because this was how she responded .

"Why are you following me for?" she asked.

"What are you talking about? My class is this way" I said.

"Hm. Oh really? Miahne" she said cutely.

I continued walking and we both walked into the classroom at the same time. We looked at each other.

"What are you doing here?" we  both said at the same time.

"No. What are YOU doing here?" we both said again.

"Oh. Sungyeol-oppa! What are you doing here?" A Pink's Chorong said.

"Um. I'm not sure. I got a new schedule and my next class is here." I said.

"Omo. We have the same class as INFINITE's Sungyeol!" the girls of A Pink happily screamed and cheered in their group. I just scoffed at them, but they didn't seem to know. 

"Oppa. Sit with me!" 

"No Sit with me!

"He wants to sit with me!" 

The girls of A Pink were fighting over to sit next to me. Why does this always happen? ._.

I looked next to me and ~~~ wasn't next to me anymore. Instead she was sitting in her seat near the windows. I glanced at her one last time and approached the calculus teacher.

"Ah. Lee Sungyeol. It looks like you've been transferred from 6th period calculus to 2nd period." my teacher said to me."

"Ah. Ne" I said. 

"Okay. Let's start class." he said. I stood there next to the teacher while he tried to shut the class up.

"Okay. Class. From now on, Lee Sungyeol will be joining our second period." my teacher said. The girls obviously were cheering like always. It's so weird how I was in ~~~'s first and second period. It seems like we're going to be in ALL of the same classes. I felt it it was being set up by our parents. Seriously? 

"Lee Sungyeol. You can sit next to Kim ~~~ in the back next to the windows" our teacher said.

Great. I have to sit next to her for another period. I see her too much. I mean seriously. Everywhere I go, I might keep seeing her more than I see my friends. I went over to my seat. I sat down and felt tired so I fell asleep in math. I mean this stuff isn't hard. I slept with my face facing her. The sunlight was in my face and it felt warm. I was sleeping when someone kept poking me.

"Yah. Sungyeol-ssi. Sungyeol-ssi" I heard someone whisper."Wake Up." I woke up and it was ~~~.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Don't sleep in class. You're going to get in trouble" she said.

"I don't care. I'm tired." I said.

"But you can get in trouble" she said.

"Why do you care so much? You worried about me?" I said while smirking.

"Psh. Of course not" she scoffed.

"Ok fine. I'll pay attention" I said.... *for you*

The rest of the school day, we both had the same classes and we sat next to each other. It looks like our teachers were told to make us sit next to each other. I bet it's my parent's doing. I can't believe it. Argh.