An intense game of ....

I'M ENGAGED?!

YOUR POV:

Today was really weird. It seems that Sungyeol was the new student in ALL of my classes. And ALL my teachers seem to put him next to me. It's not that I mind, I mean I've gotten used to him a bit. I mean we don't completely hate each other. The awkward part is that I still don't know anything about Lee Sungyeol, my fiancee. I'm getting married to him after this school year ends. We should really know more about one another.

*BRING BRING* The bell rang and it interrupted my thoughts. It was the last period of the day. Physical Education. I headed to the girl's locker room and changed into my volleyball spandex and a periwinkle shirt.(the same shirts INFINITE wears for Idol Athletic Championships) In our school, it doesn't matter what you wear to P.E. Since I was very fond of volleyball, I also wore my knee pads and sneakers. I tied my long hair into a ponytail. 

I then headed out to the gym to see what we're doing. As I walked out I was hug attacked by Ricky and Changjo. "HI NOONA!" they said super loud.

"Hey Ricky, Hey Changjo." I said and hugged them back.

"Wa. Noona, you look so hot" Changjo said. L.Joe came over and smacked the back of his head.

"Ya. Hyung! That hurt!" Changjo said and pouted. I laughed.

"Hey, ~~~!" L.Joe said.

"Hey, Byunghun" I said, "I'm going to go talk to Coach Pak, about what we're going today." 

I headed to Coach Pak. "Hey Coach Pak, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But it looks like you're ready for volleyball" he said.

"Well, these are the only clothes I have for PE. I can do other sports in this" I said and looked up and down at myself.

"Okay. We should just play a good game of dodgeball. You like dodgeball?" he asked me.

"I'm okay with it. Should we start class now?" I said. 

"Yeah. I guess so."he said and turned to the gym bleachers. "OKAY EVERYONE. WE'RE GOING TO PLAY DODGEBALL TODAY." 

I noticed everyone was quiet and I was still standing next to Coach Pak. 

"Um. ~~~, please head over to the bleachers, please?" he told me with a indoor voice. I nodded and sat next to L.Joe. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I sat next to L and waiting for P.E to begin. At least I have one period that's the same. But guess what? I remembered that ~~~ was also in this class. I wore sweatpants and a yellow shirt. I looked to my left and saw ~~~ coming out of the girl's locker room. Wow. I couldn't believe what she was wearing. It then reminded me of when she slept over at my house. There are so many guys here and she's just wearing that. My cheeks were flushing and it seemed super noticeable because Sunggyu asked, "Why are your cheeks so red?"

"Uh. Nothing..." I said and looked away. 

"Oh. You saw noona" Sungjong said. My cheeks were blushing. Why am I feeling this way? 

"Wow. It looks like ~~~ has perfect curves" L said and smirked. I felt disgusted. I can't believe she likes him. Aish. Why should I even be caring? Whatever. 

I saw her walk to Coach Pak. She looked so cute when she smiled. I smiled. Everyone was now sitting on the bleachers listening to the teacher. ~~~ sat down next to L.Joe. I kept looking at her. But I noticed something, L.Joe was staring at her too. He didn't look like that with other people. Omo. Does he like ~~~? This is huge news. Wow. I felt anger inside myself. I don't know why. 

Narrator's POV:

"Okay class. Today we're going to play--" Coach Pak stopped. He looked at his class. "Today. Girls vs. Girls for Volleyball. We should have our girls from this period try-out" he said.

Kim ~~~ was happy but sad at the same time. She loved volleyball. She was positive she could make it. But she also wanted to play dodgeball. Why did the teacher even change the game?

"Uh, Coach Pak?" one of their classmates said. 

"Yes?" the coach said.

"What are the guys going to do then?" the classmate asked.

"Oh. I forgot about that. We'll just have them watch. Next time the girls can watch the guys" the coach said.

*That's such a strange teacher* Both Lee Sungyeol and Kim ~~~ thought.

"Okay. Girls get off the bleachers. ALL GIRLS must participate in this tryout. Okay. We're going to choose leaders. Hmm. I choose Kim ~~~, and Park Chorong" the coach said. 

YOUR POV:

Yes! Coach Pak chose me as a captain. But I'm going against A Pink. Chorong's the other leader; it's so obvious that she would pick the A Pink members. My opinion, is that A Pink are only good at hurting people's feelings. Volleyball? They are super bad and girly that they won't even touch the ball. I'm so sure of that because I knew them since middle school. Aish >.<

"Okay. ~~~ stand over here and Chorong stand over there. " Coach Pak said,"You can choose your team players one at a time. Chorong goes first" 

I was right. Chorong chose all 6 of the other A Pink girls. I was lucky enough to get all the athletic girls on my side. Since there was only 6 players during a game, we just changed players when Coach Pak told us to. 

We stood on each side of the volleyball net. I was the serving. I was concentrating. I HAVE TO BEAT A PINK. I HAVE TO MAKE THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM. I threw the ball up in the air and smacked the ball across the net. A Pink was super scared of the ball that they ran away from the ball making it land on their side of the net. They glared at me, but I didn't care. 

"Nice serve ~~~" I heard Coach Pak said. I smiled. 

I served the second time and it hit the net. I face palmed myself and told myself not to worry. A Pink rotated positions and this time it was Na Eun serving. She served the ball but it landed on their own side. I smirked. It was our turn to serve again and we rotated our positions. The next girl served. Every time the ball came back to us I would hit it as hard as I can to the other side. We kept switching positions because some of the A Pink girls actually knows that the ball goes OVER the net. LOL (sarcasm). 

I was finally front center. I took this position to spike the ball over. It was my strength. I can jump and spike like a pro. Oh wait. I am a pro. I sound so cocky. LOL 

I spiked the ball at least 10 times and we finally won. Our team hugged me and high-fived me. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

Yes. No P.E for me! Girls vs. Girls volleyball. Haha. I bet ~~~'s going to fail at this. I was going to go ahead and sleep on L's lap like I always do, but then something made me wide awake and I didn't want to miss it.  Coach Pak announced that ~~~ and Chorong was going to be team captains.

After they chose their teams, they started to serve. I smirked because if you see how skinny ~~~ is, you would know she won't go anywhere. I mean look at Sungjong. He's skinny but he can't really do anything either. It was ~~~'s serve. She threw the ball up in the air and  there was a loud SMACK! 

That serve was so powerful. I continued watching the game. Wow. I can't believe A Pink are such wimps. I heard guys cheering for them though. Sigh. A lot more of the guys cheered mostly for ~~~'s team. I continued watching and ~~~ was the best player on the team. She looked concentrated. She actually looked pretty playing volleyball. *Shakes head* STOP IT SUNGYEOL. STOP THINKING THESE THINGS. ~~~ was now in the front center. I sure hope she can actually do as good as she was in the back row. She bent down while A Pink was serving. She jumped up and spiked the ball onto their court. It was unbelievable. She was super quick. She kept spiking the ball. 

"Wa. Noona is super good. I'm sort of scared of her now" Sungjong said.

"Sungyeol, you're lucky to have such an athletic wife." Dongwoo said and kept looking at her.

"What's so lucky about that? She can probably be manlier than me" I scoffed.

"Aish. Be nice. I'm pretty sure she's just really good at sports" Hoya said.

"I think she can be pretty good at other things too" L said with his erted face on. 

*Aish. Myungsoo. If you do anything bad to her, you're dead* I thought and glared at him. I turned my head and saw Sunggyu laughing silently at me. 

"What?" I mouthed but he just kept laughing with nothing coming out.

"Okay. We will now announce the girls who made the team." Coach Pak said out loud, "Girls you may go ahead and sit on the bleachers now." All the girls went back to their seats. Guess what? ~~~ sat next to L.Joe again. I literally had my fists curled. I kept staring at them. It looks like. L.Joe likes ~~~ but ~~~ likes Myungsoo but Myungsoo is just playing with her. What about me? I'm not really sure. 

L.JOE's POV:

~~~ came back to sit down next to me. I was happy. She was a terrific player and the guys and I already knew. She completely owned everyone out there. I mean A Pink. She beat A Pink. That's a good thing. 

"Good job ~~~" C.A.P hyung said and had his hand out for a high give.

"Thanks oppa" she said and highfived him. 

"Wae. Noona, you were awesome" Ricky said.

"Yeah. You were HOT" Chunji said with two thumbs up. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks guys" she said and looked at the coach. I kept sneaking glances at her. She was so beautiful when playing volleyball. She was so pretty when she was covered in sweat. I thought she was always beautiful. Our hands were next to each other. I was going to put my hand on top of hers slowly. (Like Jinyoung in Beautiful Target

"Kim ~~~, you made the team!" Coach Pak said. I was still trying to put my hand on top of hers but she instantly took her hands and clutched them together. Everyone clapped. She stood up and bowed to the coach. She sat back down and hugged me. My heart was beating faster. I mean sure we hug all the time, but each time we hug I get that same feeling, my heart going wild. 

"Congratulations" I said and hugged her back. 

"Thanks Byunghun-ah!" she said and let go. I was disappointed that she let go. But when I tell her my feelings one day, we'll never have to let go.

YOUR POV:

I MADE THE TEAM! I REALLY DID IT! Some of the girls on my team earlier also made it in! I was so happy for them and me! Coach Pak congratulated us and we headed into the girl's locker room. I finished changing and I felt shadows over me. 

"You think you can do anything just because you beat us at a silly game of volleyball?" Chrong said with her arms crossed.

"For your information, I just wanted to make the team. And if I have to beat you guys, then sure. I'll take it anyday" I said.

"How dare you talk to us like that?" Na Eun then stepped up.

"Why can't I talk to you guys like that? You're not goddesses who can't be approached by someone" I said. Everyone in the locker room had their eyes on us.

"You'll regret even talking to us" they said.

"Ha. You talked to me first " I said and then I slammed my P.E locker in their faces. I walked away with my stuff. I exited the locker room door and headed to the gates. Some of the guys congratulated me and I was thankful. 

I went to the gates and decided today was enough of drama. I just decided I wanted to go home and sleep.