Chapter 28

I'M ENGAGED?!

After you and Hyeri got out of the showers, you somehow felt refreshen. You didn't know whether it was the cute story Hyeri told you or that you just came out of the spa after an hour. You decided it was both. There was still a few hours before dinner so Hyeri suggested shopping.

"You'll love the mall here. I know we own it here but I never get bored here" Hyeri said. You nodded with a huge smile on your face. You arrived in front of the glass doors of the shopping mall. You could already see how the stores were brand named and there were a few small shops around. 

"Ah, agashi. We weren't expecting you'd be here today. Would you like us to kick everyone out?" one man in a black suit said.

"It's okay. Since when was there a rule, when I'm coming, that I would want everyone to be kicked out?" Hyeri said. 

"Ah. Sorry" he said and bowed.

"I'm just teasing. Well, we'll get going now" Hyeri said, with both your arms looped walking through the front entrance. Hyeri dragged you into one of her favorite stores. 

"I love this store. It has almost every thing. This place, you would love the clothing they have" she said browsing. You decided to walk around the store. She was right. You loved everything they possibly had. Of course, you wouldn't want to buy the whole store, so you just decided to look around. 

"~~~-ah. Come over here, I want you to try something!" Hyeri said.

"What? Me? It's okay. I don't have that much money" you just said.

"Well, I'm asking you to try it on, who says I'm going to buy it for you?" Hyeri said in a teasing manner. 

"Oh-hhh I..I."you were stuttering. You didn't get her sarcastic ness.

"I was just kidding. Go try it on. You can't disobey your unni right?" she said. You were still hesitating but she pushed you gently into the doors of the dressing room. *I guess I can't object now*

You hung up the clothes that Hyeri chose for you on a rack and began stripping. The first thing you tried on was a pink chiffon mini dress. It was strapless and it went up mid thigh.

 

You thought it looked nice itself, but you didn't think it would look good on a girl like you. You were humble and didn't think you were the pretty like everyone else says about you. You carefully smoothened out the dress and walked out. You saw Hyeri sitting on the couch in front of the dressing rooms reading a magazine. She looked up since she heard the door open.

"Omo. My sister-in-law is so beautiful" she said and sniffled fake tears. 

"Are you sure?" you asked her.

"Girl, check yourself in the mirror" she said and turned you around.You were speechless. It matched your skin tone perfectly, and you just outshined the whole store. 

*If she looks like this now, I wonder what Sungyeol would say if he saw her in a wedding dress. She's a goddess!* Hyeri thought to aloud.

"Aish. Unnie. Don't say things like that" you said blushing.

"Oh Mian. Did I say that aloud? I tend to think aloud." Hyeri said trying to hide her embarrassment. You just giggled. 

"Go, go go! Try on the rest." Hyeri pushed you back into your dressing room. 

You tried on the rest of the clothes that Hyeri picked out for you. Every time you came out wearing something new, she would be awestricken by how you can pull of these different styles. She was jealous of your beauty.

The rest of your outfits: 

   

After you finished, Hyeri had bought them all for you. You had rejected it at first, but she said it's what sisters do. 

"Um. Unni, most of these clothes aren't really suited for winter weather" you pointed out. 

"Aish.Gwenchana. You can save it till Spring and Summer right?" she said. *Good point* you thought. 

Both of you shopped for another hour looking for shoes and handbags. Well...Hyeri was. You just went wherever she went. She ended up having 5 bags to carry while you had one. Of course, you offered to help carry her bags. 

You were looking at two handbags, both were pink and fit to your taste when Hyeri was interrupted by a phone call. 

"Hello?" she answered. You couldn't hear what the phone call was. 

"Where are you?" Sungyeol asked.

"Shopping." 

"And ~~~-ah?" 

"Ooh, are you perhaps worried?" Hyeri said with a smirk. *Her? Who's her?Is she talking to Sungyeol-ssi?* you thought. 

"What? Aniya!"

"Why'd you call in the first place?" 

"We're heading out to eat dinner now." 

"Where?"

"Oh you know, your boyfriend's favorite restaurant"

"Yah! Sunggyu is not my boyfriend!" Hyeri shouted making everyone stop and look at her. You were giggling now. 

"Who said anything about Sunggyu?" Sungyeol said.

"Aish. Why am I related to you?" Hyeri said.

"Don't deny it, you love me. See you later. Bring ~~~-ah with you." he said.

"Why, you want to see her?" she said.

"Yah! It's the rest of INFINITE! Okay? See you later" he said.

___________________________

"So who were you talking to?" you asked her.

"It was Sungyeol, and he says it's time for dinner" Hyeri responded.

"Dinner where?" you asked.

"We're going to Sunggyu's favorite restaurant. It's Japanese food" she said.

"Oh I see. About Sunggyu. Are you sure he isn't your boyfriend?" 

"Aish. Even my sister-in-law is like this. Maybe you and Sungyeol really are a perfect match." 

You were blushing now. *Perfect match? Are we really* 

"Oh. ~~~-ah, are you blushing?" 

"Me? Anniya" 

"How do you explain the your pink cheeks?" 

You were silent and still blushing nonstop.

"You know, Sungyeol seemed really worried about you when he called.He wondering where you were and asked me to bring you here" 

"Well he's just being nice right?" 

"Oh ~~~-ah, you're so fun to tease. C'mon. The guys are waiting for us" 

_________________________

Both of you arrived at the Japanese restaurant and you looked around amazed. One of the waiters lead you to a room with a screen door. He opened it up and both of you took off your shoes. You walked in seeing the INFINITE members laughing over something. 

"Oh the girls are here." Woohyun said.

"Annyeong noonas" Sungjong said.

Hyeri spoke up, "Dongwoo move."

"What? Why?" Dongwoo asked.

"Because you stole ~~~-ah's seat" Hyeri said. You looked to see where Dongwoo was sitting. He happened to be next to Sungyeol and L. 

"Oh, I see. Come sister-in-law. Sit next to your husband" Dongwoo said and pulled you over there. You were seated next to both of them. You looked up to Hyeri and she gave you a wink. You just looked away blushing slightly.

You looked to your right where Sungyeol was seated and he seemed to avoid your gaze. You looked to your left where L was seated. He waved to you.

"Hi ~~~-ah." he said.

"Anneyong L oppa" you said.

"Call me Myungsoo...oppa" he said.You smiled and he smiled back. 

"So where did you girls go?" Hoya asked.

"Well, we went to the hot springs and went shopping" you just said. 

"You should have seen ~~~-ah wearing this strapless dress. It showed her collarbone and she just looked like a goddess. I was jealous" Hyeri said. 

*Collarbone? Strapless?* Sungyeol thought.

"Hyeri-ah, you know you're always the goddess in my heart" Sunggyu said.

"Aish. So cheesy" Hyeri said and slapped his arm playfully. 

The food came after a short wait and you began to eat the sushi that was prepared for you to eat. You had a piece of rice on the corner of your mouth and you hadn't noticed. 

"~~~-ah, you have a piece of rice over there" L said and showed you on his mouth.

"Here?" you said.

"No there." 

"Here?"

"No over there" L said and went closer to your face to wipe off the grain of rice. You two were so close and someone didn't like it. Your cheeks were slightly pink thinking of the intimate moment.

*What the hell are you doing, Myungsoo?* Sungyeol thought.

"Aish. Myungsoo. Stop hitting on your best friend's wife" Hyeri said and the rest of the guys were giggling besides Sungyeol. 

He went back to his seat and began eating again. You looked at Sungyeol to see any reaction. He just had a poker face on and he was stabbing his Spider roll. He was stabbing a little too hard causing everyone to look at him.He looked up seeing everyone looking at him. 

"What?" he said casually.

"Are you trying to murder your Spider Roll?" Sunggyu asked.

"No. I love it so much that I just had to stick my fork in it" Sungyeol said sarcastically. 

The rest of the night went on well. You guys finished your dinner and just headed up to your rooms after. Hyeri and you were obviously tired from all the bonding, while the guys just wanted to stay in their rooms. 

-----------------------------------------

​Hi everyone. My laptop completely broke and I'm still trying to find a way to update my chapters. Sorry for being lazy. Anyways, enjoy!

​I wrote this long chapter so I want you guys to do something for me. Pretty please?

Help me click on this link three times? Help me win this please? I'll love you forever <3 

​Comment, Subscribe, Enjoy! Thank You.