Surprise Party Gone Wrong...

I'M ENGAGED?!

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

After our little running around party, the boys wanted to have dinner at my new home. Or should I say our new home? We sat in my limo and talked about random things. 

"Should we throw a surprise party for ~~~?" Woohyun said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well duh, she made the volleyball team!" he exclaimed. Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. 

"Oh yeah! She did! We should throw a surprise party for noona!" Sungjong said.

"You okay with it,Sungyeol?" Hoya asked.

"Huh? Oh...I guess so. I don't really care" I said like I wasn't caring. Should I get her a congratulations gift? Hmm, maybe another time when I'm not with the guys. 

*15 minutes later*

"Wow, hyung. Your house is near school!" Sungjong said. Everyone was in gazing at my new home. I thought there was nothing to be looking at. I mean seriously, it's smaller than my parent's house.

"It's really small though" I said.

"But it's still as amazing" Dongwoo said looking everywhere. 

"Kaja. Let's go in" I said and walked in through the door. There, our maids greeted us.

"Where's ~~~?" I asked the maids.

"I think she is still upstairs" one of the maids said.

"Okay good..Keep her occupied, we're going to throw her a surprise party" I said. 

"Ne." They said and walked up the stairs. 

"Guys, get food and drinks, some balloons, and other party stuff" I told the boys. They saluted and got on their way.

I went to the backyard and set up the tables. The guys called me and told me they're bringing the finest steaks over. Luckily, Sunggyu hyung was still at home with me setting up. Hoya, Sungjong,and Dongwoo came home with the party decorations. We blew up the balloons and hung up the "Congratulations" sign in the living room. 

After we were done decorating, Woohyun and Myungsoo came back. They came back with the steaks and a bouquet of flowers? It was beautiful decorated full with roses. 

"Wae. Myunsoo-ah, are those flowers for ~~~~?" Hoya asked.

"Yup." he proudly said.

"I thought you were just playing with her, it makes it seem like you actually like her or something" Dongwoo said.

"Well maybe I do like her." he said and winked. *BWOH?!*

"Wah. Hyung. This is the first" Sungjong said.

"I'm just joking around. It's part of the playing around thing. And anyways, it's a congratulations party for her since she made the team. It's wrong not to give her gift." he said.

Everyone looked at me now.

"What?" I stared back at each of them.

"Where's your congratulations gift for ~~~?" Dongwoo hyung asked me.

"Why does it matter? We've decorated this little party. Isn't that enough?" I said and exited the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and into ~~~'s room. 

The doors were opened and I walked in. 

~~~~ was out in the balcony talking with the maids. Strange? Yeah I know. 

"Do you like working for Sungyeol-ssi?" she asked them. They just looked at each other. "aha, don't worry just speak the truth. Maybe I can knock some sense into him" 

*Cute*

"Well honestly, his family is very nice. Except sometimes, Sungyeol can get really angry and mad at us when we haven't done anything" one of the maids said.

"Ah. I see." she said.

"But I can see he's different with you" one of the maids said.

"Really? How can you telll?" she asked them.

"Well when Sungyeol went into your room, he looked at you like that way when you have interest in someone. He even tucked your hair behind your ear." the maid said.

"Really? He went into my room? Why?" she asked.

"Well, he went into the wrong room. haha" the maids laughed.

"Talking about me aren't you?" I finally walked in and approached them.

"Ah. Sungyeol-ssi." the maids said and bowed. 

"Oh Sungyeol-ah" ~~~ said. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her downstairs.

"YAH! SUNGYEOL-AH! What are you doing?" she asked trying to get out of my grip.

"Just wait and see" I said. She finally stopped trying to get out of my grip.

We were almost to the dark kitchen and I put my hands over her eyes. 

"Sungyeol-ah. What are you doing?" she asked me. 

"Shh. It's a surprise. 1...2...3..." I said. 

"SURPRISE!" the boys jumped out and surprised her! 

"Ah. What is this for?" ~~~~ asked.

"Well it's your surprise party, of course!" Woohyun said. 

"Bwoh?! Surprise party for me? Why?" she asked.

"You made the volleyball team, duh!" Dongwoo said.

"Ah. You guys are way too kind. I just made the team, no need to throw a party" she said.

"We have to! We want to" Hoya said.

"Ahh. Komawo."she said and hugged everyone. 

"Thank You, Sungyeol" she said and hugged me.

There was a sudden shock down my spine and my cheeks were heating up. I didn't move at all. 

"Awww. Look at Sungyeol. He's blushing" Sunggyu hyung said.  *AISH* 

"Anniyo. I'm not!" I said and she let go. 

"Noona. Kaja. Let's go have fun" Sungjong said and dragged her to the backyard. 

"Wah! It's so beautiful out here. I didn't know we had a pool. Those lights are very pretty" she said and walked around." ~~~ said. 

While she was walking alongside the pool, L decided now to give her the roses. 

YOUR POV:

I was amazed by how gorgeous the backyard looked. It was seriously bigger than my 'old' home. I decided to walk around the pool. 

"Enjoying the view?" someone said behind me. I turned around and saw L with a bunch of roses. *Are those for me?*

"Ah. Ne. It's so beautiful out here" I said and closed my eyes.

"I see something else that's beautiful" he said. I opened my eyes and stared at him. 

"Really? And what's that?" I said. 

"You." L said. 

I was shocked. I had this feeling. It made my heart skip. I smiled and looked down at my feet.

"These are for you." he said and handed me the roses.

"Komawo, oppa" I said and saw him smiling. I looked up from the ground and then I felt this intensity. Me and L were staring at each other. I couldn't help but notice how good looking he was. 

"Yah! ~~~! Myungsoo! It's time for dinner!" Sunggyu oppa said.

"Ah ne." I said and we both walked side by side over to the table. I sat down in my seat. Sungyeol sat across from me, while Sungjong and L sat on either side of me.

After a couple minutes, Sunggyu placed our plates in front of us and we all began to dig in. 

"Wow. Oppa. This tastes fantastic!" I said.

"Thanks ~~~. I'm the best cook ever" he said and winked.

I giggled at that. aha

"Noona. Let me feed you" Sungjong said.

"Ah. Gwenchana. I can feed myself" I said.

"Aww. I want to feed noona" he said and did his puppy look.

"Arasso, arasso. Once" I said and opened my mouth.

"Yay!" Sungjong said and put a piece of steak into my mouth.

"Delicious! Komawo Sungjong" I said. 

"Yah. Can we eat in piece?" Sungyeol said. *What's his problem?* I glared at him and continued eating.

I ate something and I stopped. 

"Sunggyu oppa" I said and tried to keep talking,"what's in the steak seasoning?" 

"Um. Black Pepper, onion, garlic, and tarragon" he said.

I began coughing now. I covered my mouth and continued coughing. 

"Omo. ~~~-ah. Gwenchana?" Hoya oppa said. L handed me some water. I drank some.

"I'm....allergic to tarragon." I said and everybody's mouth was wide open now. 

Sungyeol came over and he carried me bridal style through the front door. The next thing I know I fainted. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

Ohmygosh. I can't believe I didn't know ~~~ was allergic to something! I carried her out into my car and gently set her down. I got into my car and headed directly to the hospital. 

I got into the hospital and rushed in carrying ~~~. 

"DOCTORS! I NEED A DOCTOR! NURSE! NURSE! PLEASE HELP!" I screamed. They came over with those rolly beds. I put her down and walked with them.

"So what happened?" one nurse asked.

"She ate some tarragon seasoning and she was apparently allergic." I said. 

"Ohkay. Sir, please stay out here. We need to give her some medicine and treatment." she said.

"Ah. Ne." I said and waited outside her room. After about 15 minutes, the boys of INFINITE finally arrived.

"Hyung! Is noona alright?" Sungjong said.

"I'm not sure, they won't let me in." I said.

"Sungyeol-ah. Miahne. I didn't know she was allergic" Sunggyu hyung told me.

"Hyung. Gwenchana. It's not like any of us knew anyways" I said. They sat down beside me and waited with me.

*2hours later*

I was still awake, while some of the guys were asleep. I should have told them to go home already but they insisted on staying. I was still worrying. Finally the doctor and nurses came out of the room.

"Ah! Doctor! Is she alright?" I asked him.

"Ne. She took her medicine. She's much better now. You can go to see her" he said.

"Ne. Thank you so much!" I said and bowed. I hurried into the room. She was lying on her bed, asleep. I sat next to her and held her hand. She was so beautiful when she slept. I really think I like her now. I'm not sure, because I'm pretty sure she likes Myungsoo too. Even so, I'm still the one to marry her. 

I held onto her hand the entire night. I fell alseep right besides her.