Chapter 5

I'M ENGAGED?!

This is their meeting for the first time. To make it shorter, I started from after ~~~ gets off after school.

__________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

It was Friday and finally school was over. I went home to take a rest and do some homework due on Monday. I finished my homework and dozed off for awhile.

"Oh Marshmallow!" my parents yelled from downstairs. I didn't budge. I was really tired. I returned to sleeping on my desk, when I heard footsteps into my room. I didn't move again, because I was to lazy to. "Oh, marshmallow. Time to get up!", my mom said and shook me at the same time. My head shot up and I rubbed my eyes at the same time. "Wae? What's going on?" I said, clueless.

"Today you're going to meet your fiance. We need you to dress up as beautiful as you can to impress him alright? Kaja. Get up and go take a shower." my mom said as she picked me up by my arm and grabbed my shoulders and walked me to the bathroom.

"Wear some makeup and a dress, arasso?" my mom said. I tiredly nodded my head and closed the bathroom door. I looked in the mirror and I looked terrible. I had little black circles under my eyes but it wasn't  too noticeable. My hair was all puffed up. After examining myself, I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. You didn't know why, but it felt like the best shower you had in years. You started to think things. Maybe its because I'm desperate to see who my husband is? Maybe you just feel happy thinking of L? Maybe because it was a Friday and you can spend some extra time catching up on some sleep.  You finished your shower put some clothes on and tried to find the perfect outfit from your closet. You had plenty of dresses because you often went to banquets with your parents. 

You finally settled down to one dress. (Pick any dress you want) It was simple yet elegant. You set it down on your bed and went to go blowdry your hair. You finished and got out the hair curler. You curled your hair with huge curls. After you were satisfied, you went to go get some make up. You didn't wear alot to keep a natural look. You applied a little bit of mascara and some concealer. Since your lips needed a hint of color, you applied some lip gloss. You looked at yourself in the mirror and thought you looked fantastic. You then went over to your bed and put your dress on. You wore a simple, meaningful necklace. It was an infinity sign. You were took a last look at your life sized mirror and was completely happy. *I bet L would be shocked as much as I am* 

You headed downstairs and you parents complimented you. "Wae. Our daughter is growing up!" My appa said as he pinched my cheeks. You smiled and went to the shoe closet and got out some black high heels that matched your dress. You felt as if confidence was all over your body. Your cheeks were a little red, because of how nervous you were. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

After school, since I had nothing to do I went to our hang out spot. None of the guys were there. That's strange they left without me and everything. Whatever. I was still thinking about the words my father told me. I really DO want to make my parents happy. But I don't want to marry someone who I don't think I'll love. At least if I take this choice, I can still follow my dream.  I decided to get my mind off things and started dancing my heart out. I was super focused on things, then I got a phone call. I stopped the music and answered it. 

"Yobosayo?" I spoke into the phone while panting and sweating.

"Ahh, Sungyeol-ah. Please come home right now. You're going to meet your fiance tonight. You need to dress to impress. Arasso?" my eomma said.

"Ah. Ne. Arasso. I'll be home in 10 minutes" I said and quickly ended the phone call. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. After releasing out my thoughts I got up and jogged home. 

I got home and my parents rushed me into the bathroom. "What's going on? Eomma, Appa?" I said, confused.

"Aigoo. Sungyeol-ah, have you been practicing again?" my appa said.

"Ahh. well I had nothing to do after school" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"You work too hard. Now go take a shower. Remember to wear your suit, arasso. Be ready in an hour!" my eomma said. 

I was about to speak but my dad closed the door on me. I took a quick shower and as I got out, I wore some regular clothes and gelled my hair a bit. (his hair would look like how he looks in this picture)

I went into my walk in closet and grabbed a random suit.  i put it on and looked at my closet mirror. *Well don't I just look handsome?* I thought. 

Before I went out, I put on some BB cream to illuminate my skin. I also wore my earrings and gages. (if you haven't seen him in earrings)

There. Done. I wore my expensive dress shoes and walked down the stairs. My parents complimented me on how handsome I looked. "Wah. Sungyeol-ah. Handsome as always" my eomma said. I loved it when she said that. 

"So where are we meeting them? "I asked curious.

"Actually, we're going to head first before the Kim family because we need to get a reservation first at that steak restaurant we went last time." My appa said.

"Oh Really? Arraso."  I said. We all walked out the door. My parents rode in their limo while I decided to sit by myself in another limo. We arrived at the restaurant and reserved two tables. My parents wanted me and my future fiance to sit at another table while our parents caught up. 

I sat down doing whatever on my phone. I was wondering where they boys headed to without me. *Where could they have possibly head to?*

YOUR POV:

My parents and I were all dressed up and headed to the door. A limo then stopped right in front of our house. I was curious why it stopped at OUR house.Then the limo driver came out and walked towards us. 

"Annyeonghaesayo. The Kim family. The Lee family told me to you to the restaurant. Please head towards the limo." he politely said while he bowed. We did as we were told. He opened the limo door for us and we all went inside and sat down. 

"Oh this must be due to Kyo Mi and Jae Suk's doing." my appa said, "they really know how to impress us". My mother and father then laughed. I just sat there quietly wondering what my fiance was like. Well for starters, I already forgot his name. I was Lee Sung-sung something...It wasn't coming to my head. I hope we introduce ourselves and say our names. On the way there, I felt confidence in me but at the same time I also felt nervous. I mean... this is the guy I'm going to marry. I really do want to have a good relationship with him. OH WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? I hope I can find a way to end this engagement. 

We finally arrived and I got out of the limo. Many eyes were on me. I guess they never seen a girl in a dress before? haha. I walked into the restaurant and gosh it looked so amazing. I've never been here before. I felt like I was in Rome. The ceiling of the restaurant was painted like the sky with clouds. And there were Roman drawings with Greek Gods and everything. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air. The food smelled amazing. 

My parents walked to the front desk and said, "We're looking for Lee Kyo Mi & Lee Jae Suk." 

"Oh, you must be the Kims. Yes, right this way please" the waiter walked with menus in his arms and brought us to our table. There was a man and a woman but ther wasn't a boy.  There was no  sign of him. I didn't bother. Maybe he didn't want to come either so he didn't.  I wasn't sad but I wasn't happy either. 

I introduced myself, "Annyeongsaehayo. I'm Kim ~~~~!" I said with a huge smile that my dimples were showing.

"Aigoo. Our daughter-in-law is so cute." Mrs. Lee said. I smiled at that comment, "You can just call me eomoni. You can call Mr.Lee, abeoji"

"Ahh ne. Eomoni. Abeoji." I said as I bowed.

"No need to be so formal.",Mr. Lee said, "Ah, Kim Kwanghee and Kim Sujin. Long time no see. We must catch up." 

"Ah of course. So where is your son?" my appa said. "Oh well, I'm pretty sure he went to the bathroom" 

*Oh, so he did come.* 

"Hey, ~~~, you're going to sit at a seperate table so you and Sungyeol can get to know each other." Mrs. Lee said. *So that's his name. Sungyeol. What. Did she say we're sitting at a seperate table? Oh crap.* 

"Waiter. Please Kim ~~~ to her table." Mr. Lee said. 

"Ne. Right this way." the waiter said while escorting me. We arrived at our table and he pulled out my chair and I sat. 

"Kamsanmida." I said and I noticed him blushing a bit.

"No problem" he said and bowed. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to our table. My parents told me to introduce myself to the Kims. 

"Annyeonghaesayo. I'm Lee Sungyeol." I said and bowed. 

"Wow. He's really handsome. You can call us eomoni and abeoji" Mr. Kim said.

"Ah. Ne. So um, where do I sit?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well, son, actually you and your fiance have a seperate table so you can get to know each other well" my dad said. *Bwoh? I have to sit at a seperate table with her? Damn. It's going to be super awkward*

"Oh. Really?" I said. 

"Yes. Waiter. Please Lee Sungyeol to that same table you escorted Kim ~~~ to." my eomma said.

"Ne. Right this way." I followed the waiter. When we were a couple of steps away, I could only see the back of her head. She had curls in her hair. And her light brown hair was glimmering in the light. 

"Your table is over there." he pointed. I said my thanks and walked towards the table. I felt nervous every step I took.

"Annyeonghaesayo, I'm Lee Sungyeol. Are you Kim ~~~~?" I asked. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is their full dinner date and something happens to the INFINITE boys. *Gasp* 

I'm not so sure about how people call their parents in Korean. I'm not sure if it's different if you're a boy or a girl. 

Sorry for not updating. This took awhile and I had homework. I'll be able to update the next chapter in the next two days.

Thanks for subscribing. Comment & and Enjoy![: