Girl Time

I'M ENGAGED?!

After drinking your warm drinks, everyone decided to go back to their rooms to take a rest. 

"~~~-ssi, let's go back to our room" Hyeri unni asked you.

"Ne." you said and followed. Everyone all went up the same elevator. For some reason, it was an awkward atmosphere. 

Finally the elevator opened, and all of you stepped out and headed to your rooms. As soon as Hyeri walked into the hotel room she plopped down on her bed. 

"Whoo. So tired" she said as she streched her arms. 

You giggled while setting down your scarf and your winter clothing.

"Oh right.." she said while laying on her stomach with her arms propped,"do you like my brother?"

That made you stop and look at her. You just stared at her not knowing what to do.

"I know this is an arranged marriage and all but do you like my brother?" Hyeri asked very interested.

"Molla. I'm not so sure yet. He rarely talks to me, but he's not as bad either" you said.

"He also seems very quiet and calm. I thought L was the one that was supposed to be like that" you finished.

"Don't worry about it. Sungyeol's a choding. Ever since we were born, he would always pull pranks on everyone he knew. I know someday he'll act normal around you." Hyeri said. 

"I see." you said.

"Do you like Myungsoo?" Hyeri asked.

"Myungsoo?"

"Yeah, Myungsoo. You know, L. Myungsoo is his real name" 

"Chincha? I didn't know" 

"So...do you like him?"

"W-Why would you ask that?" you said not meeting her eyes.

"Well because he was holding your hand and dragging you to the cafe instead of Sungyeol"

"Well...the truth is...IhaveatinycrushonL"

"What?" 

"I have a crush on L"

"BWOH? How about my brother?"

"Um well...I had a crush on him before I met Sungyeol..."

"Wow. Daebak. Let me give you a little advice. Never trust Myungsoo. I know one day he'll betray you. Even though we're friends with him, he always plays around with girls."

"No wonder I saw him with different girls" you whispered.

"What was that?" Hyeri asked.

"N-nothing. " you smiled.

"Want to go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Let's go....to the spa!" 

"There's a spa here?" 

"Yes. WANNA GO?"

You nodded your head.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Both of you headed down to indoor spa. You've always wanted to go to a spa to see what it was like. 

"This spa is confidential. Only V.I.Ps get to use this spa. There's a seperate spa for regulars" 

*Wow. I swear what don't they have?*

"What do you want to try? Hot springs? Mud bath? Massages? Steam Room?" Hyeri asked with all the choices super quick.

"Uh...you decide unni" you said politely.

"Let's go into the hot springs. We'll have some privacy there" she said. You nodded.

You arrived in the changing rooms. Hyeri gave you a towel to wrap around your body. She showed you were the changing room was and you walked right in.

You took off your clothing and wrapped the towel around your body. You felt awkward to be wearing just a towel around your body.

Hyeri came out after you and saw you looking lost.

"~~~-ssi. C'mon, follow me" Hyeri signalled.

She guided you into the indoor hot springs. You walked in bedazzled by everything you saw. The hotsprings looks super warm and comfortable.You can see the steam rising up from the water. There was no one in there and there were small waterfalls of warm water falling into the pools of the hot water. 

Hyeri headed into the hotsprings and sat down at the rock benches underneath the water. You followed after her and sat on the other side of the rock benches. You can feel the sweat from the hot springs and it felt good. You glide your fingers on top of the water and felt how rich the water was.

"Feels nice right?" Hyeri asked breaking your inner peace.

"Yes. It feels so peaceful" you said.

"I love coming here to clear my thoughts" 

"I've never been to a hot springs before"

"Well since you're becoming in sister-in-law, you'll be getting more of this treatment" she said and winked at you.

You smiled and looked down into the water.  You looked at Hyeri and she closed her eyes in peace. You then got a flashback that conversation you had with the other guys while Sunggyu went to go pick Hyeri up.

*Should I ask her about it?* 

"Uh...Unni." you called out.

"Hmm?" Hyeri said with her eyes closed.

"You see, there's something I've been wondering about..." you said.

"Like what?" she said. 

"Well...it's about you and Sunggyu oppa" you said. That's what made Hyeri's eyes open.

"Well, I've heard that Sunggyu gone through a lot before he met you. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." you said.

"Ahh..I haven't told anyone this before, so you would be my first, araso? Don't go spreading it around like something his fangirls would do" she said.

"Promise!" you saluted.

"I remember when I first met Sungyeol's friends. They were all really nice, however, there was this one boy who kept texting on his phone and giggling." 

"Was it Sunggyu oppa?" 

"Ne..."

HYERI'S FLASHBACK:

"Sungyeol! I came back!" Hyeri said as she came to visit her family, since she lives in another part of Seoul.

"Agashi, Master Sungyeol is out in the backyard with is friends" the butler told her.

*Friends? Sungyeol has friends?* Hyeri walked to the back and decided to scare his brother. While she was walking to their table, Sungyeol's back was to her, and one of his friends noticed her, but Hyeri put her fingers to her lips telling him to silence. 

Once Hyeri got to Sungyeol she put her hands on his shoulders and shouted out "BOO!". Sungyeol screamed and everyone giggled. 

"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?" Sungyeol said calming himself down.

"Is that how your greet your older sister when she comes back to visit?" Hyeri said with her hands on her sides.

"You live half an hour away from here! You can visit whenever you want!" Sungyeol said outraged. Hyeri kicked him in the leg and Sungyeol held his leg from pain. 

"Sungyeol, you have a sister?" one of the boys said.

"Hello everyone! I'm Sungyeol's older sister, Lee Hyeri" Hyeri said and did a tiny curtesy. 

"I'm Nam Woohyun, nice to meet you" Woohyun said and kissed Hyeri's hand.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, but everyone calls me L." L said.

"I'm Lee Howon, but my nickname is Hoya" Hoya introduced.

"I'm Jang Dongwoo" Dongwoo said with his wide smile.

"I'm the maknae, Sungjong! Annyeong noona!" Sungjong said and bowed. 

Hyeri smiled at all, but noticed one of the guys didn't introduce himself, he was too busy texting on his cell phone.Hyeri was sort of pissed that he didn't know someone else has joined in with them.The guys noticed Hyeri was watching him. Sungjong whispered into her ear, "That's our leader, Kim Sunggyu. He's texting his girlfriend." 

* girlfriend?* Hyeri said.

"If you put all seven of us together, we're INFINITE!" They all said in chorus, besides Sunggyu who was still texting and giggling by himself.

"Bwoh? INFINITE? Yah, Lee Sungyeol. You're in a group now? Congratulations" Hyeri said.

"Shut up." Sungyeol said and walked back inside. All the guys followed him while Sunggyu was still outside by himself, obvlious that everyone already went inside. 

Hyeri went outside and was going to call him to come in. 

"Lee Sunggyu" Hyeri said while smiling down at him.  He surprisingly looked up to see a beautiful girl. 

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Sungyeol's older sister. Lee Hyeri. Nice to meet you" she held out her hand for him to shake. He looked at it and looked back up at her.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Hyeri pulled her hand back.

"Well, if you hadn't noticed, everyone has pretty much gone inside. I'm just telling you to go inside as well." 

"Whatever." he said and walked in.

*Rude prick* Hyeri watched him walk away and crossed her arms. 

------------------------

A couple of weeks as passed and Hyeri always visited their household because she just loved how adorable her little brother's friends were. She also found it amusing how Sungyeol's friends were always at their house. One day,she noticed that one of the members weren't at there. 

"Where's Sunggyu?" Hyeri asked the group of guys.

"I think he's out with the ." Hoya said.

"I don't even know what he sees in her" Sungyeol said.

"We always see her in clubs and stuff" Dongwoo said. 

"He always ditches us for her now" Sungjong said, pouting.

"I'm gonna go for a walk" Hyeri said. Hyeri walked to the park nearby. It was 9PM out and she decided to go sit on the swings. She walked over to the swings and noticed someone sitting on one of the swings crying.  She walked over there and sat on the other swing. She looked to the left and the figure was still crying. She looked into her purse for a tissue. 

"Are you okay?" Hyeri held the tissue for the person to accept it. He looked up and she noticed tears down his face. 

*Sunggyu?* she thought while her eyes were wide.  Sunggyu noticed it was Sungyeol sister and got up from his swings and walked away. Hyeri also got up and grabbed his wrist.  He stopped.

"W-Why were you crying?" Hyeri asked. 

"Why do you want to know?" he asked.

"Because, I know you wouldn't want to tell my brother or your friends about it after the things they said about you" 

"What things?" 

"Secret for a secret?" 

"Fine." Both of them walked back to swings and started talking. 

"So why were you crying?" Hyeri brought up.

"My girlfriend cheated on me. I thought she loved me, like how I liked her. But she goes out with two other guys surronding her" Sunggyu said with is tears down his face. 

"You know, all your friends including my brother, knew she was a " Hyeri said.

"Should have realized sooner" he mumbled.

"They miss you" 

"Who does?"

"Your friends do" Hyeri said and Sunggyu and her made eye contact. They didn't look away and then Sunggyu finally looked away. Both of them were blushing now.

"Why don't we go back to my house, so they could see you?" Hyeri said. Sunggyu just nodded and both of them walked side to side.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And after that, we just became closer" Hyeri said.

"But it seems more complicated than that." you said, "I think Sunggyu oppa likes you"

"I don't think so. But I like him, don't tell anyone though,okay?" Hyeri said.

You giggled. "I promise" 

"Let's get out of here, before we get all wrinkly." 

You agreed and walked out to the showers and changed.