Inviting Sungyeol's noona~

I'M ENGAGED?!

 


A couple of weeks later, you and Sungyeol were getting along but still a little shy with each other.The seasons come and your whole school was on winter break for 3 weeks! It was the annual INFINITE Snow trip! The guys invited you, and you kept saying you didn’t want to ruin their guy time, but they insisted on you going. You didn’t want to reject the kind offer, so you took it.
-
“So, ~~~, is there anyone you want to invite? Any friends?” Sunggyu oppa asked.
“Hmm…” I tried thinking. *I can’t invite TeenTop or else World War 3 might happen. Who can I invite? Wait. I don’t have any friends besides TeenTop* “Anni. I don’t have anyone to invite” I said with a smile.
“Are you sure? No girl friends?” Woohyun winked. I giggled.
“Nope. I don’t have any girl friends” I said. Everyone put on a straight face now.
“Well, I better get packing right? I’m going to go head upstairs” I said and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.
-
“What do you think she means, when she says she doesn’t have any girl friends?” Hoya asked.
“Well, hyung, she’s a girl. Why would she have a girlfriend?” Sungjong said with a duh face.
“Aish! That’s not what he meant. Babo” Dongwoo hit Sungjong in the head.
“Well, from what I know, she always hangs out with those TeenTop boys” L said.
“So if she hangs out with only them, then she doesn’t have any friends that are girls…”Dongwoo said. Everyone stayed silent.
“Well,Sungyeol hyung, you should invite your older sister so she wouldn’t feel lonely!” Sungjong said.
“Bwoh? There IS NO CHANCE!I don’t want to invite that witch” Sungyeol said.
“Yah! She’s cool” Hoya said.
“If you won’t do it, I will” Woohyun said while holding his phone and punching in numbers.
“Araso. I’ll do it!” Sungyeol said. He got his cell phone and dialed in the numbers. He put it to his ears and waited for his sister to pick up.
After a long buzzing, someone finally picked up.
“Yoseobsaeyo?” the voice said.
“Noona. It’s me, Sungyeol.”
“Well, well, well, if it isn’t my little brother. Heard you’re engaged. Congratulations, to getting married before me.”
Sungyeol rolled his eyes.
“We’re not married yet, araso? We’re just..engaged”
“Araso, what do you want, I’m busy.”
“Noona…would you like to come to our annual snow trip this weekend?”
“Bwoh?! You’re finally allowing me to come with you? Oh dear, what happened to you, Lee Sungyeol?”
“Do you want to come or not? Because I’m going to hang-“
“Wait~! What’s the reason?”
“What reason?”
“What’s the reason you want me to come?”
“Can’t I just invite my sister to come with us?”
“You can, but I know you wouldn’t do that, so what is it?”
“Fine, you caught me. The guys don’t want my fiancé to be the only girl, and they want you to come so she wouldn’t feel lonely.”
“Hmm…interesting. Since I haven’t met the lovely girl, then I’ll go. Pick me up on the day we go. Annyeong.” Sungyeol’s sister then hung up. He made an owl face at the phone.
“How’d it go?” Sunggyu asked.
“Well, I did it. She’s coming with.” Sungyeol said with a pokerface.
“Yay! Hye Ri noona is coming!” Sungjong squealed in excitement.