Let it Snow~

I'M ENGAGED?!

YOUR POV:

After dinner with L.Joe, he took me home and left. It felt good to be hanging out with Byunghun alone again. When we both got into high school, he has become more handsomer than before. Well of course, I couldn't tell because I was with him for so long, but how did I know? Because all the girls have been squealing and stuff. So I looked back at my album of me and him.TeenTop just allowed him into their group and I became close to them. So how did Ricky & Chanjo get in too? They got in when they both gotten into high school too. They are just so cute! 

Anyways, back to the topic, we haven't hung out by ourselves since middle school! Yeah, besides us going to each other's houses and walking each other from and to school, we barely hung out without TeenTop around us. But it's okay, we're all REALLY GOOD friends :D 

I walked inside our home. The maids greeted me and I greeted them back.

"Where's Sungyeol-ssi?" I asked them. 

"I think he's upstairs in his room." one of them answered back.

"Komawo, Unni. I'm going to my room now."

"Ne." they bowed and I walked up the stairs. I was about to walk into my room but I noticed Sungyeol's room was opened, so I walked in.

"Sungyeol-ssi? Sungyeol-ssi?" I called him while looking to my right and my left.

"Who is it?" he said while rubbing his hair with a towel. Then I looked to him and turned around. He was half .

"Youuuuu-" he stuttered but hid his chest with his towel. 

"Miahne. I didn't mean to--" I stuttered.

"What are you doing in my room?" he said.

"I-I-just wanted to say hi" you said.

"Okay. Can you um. leave now?" he asked.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah sure" I said while walking out. I walked into my room and closed the door. I held onto my cheeks. They were heating up at the sight of Sungyeol being half-. He had a nice body. He actually had a cute upper body. I smiled and decided to take a shower. 

I couldn't stop blushing at the sight of him. But then the weirdest thoughts came into my head. How come I went in his room? Why am I blushing? Why did he look so attractive at that time? 

It was all confusing. 

I finished showering and wore some pajama short shorts. It was quite warm in the house. Too warm, actually. I wore a long sleeved shirt and laid on my bed. I felt so relaxed after the long day. Since I felt a little thirsty I decided to get some water. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I finished taking my shower.  I got out and put on my pajama pants. I heard someone calling me so I went out of the bathroom to see who it was. 

"Who is it?" I asked while drying off my hair with a towel. I looked up and I saw ~~~-ssi turned around. I looked at myself and noticed I was half ! Oh crap! I took my towel to hide my chest.

 

"Youuuuu-" I stuttered.

"Miahne. I didn't mean to--"  she stuttered.

"What are you doing in my room?" I said sounding a bit angry.

"I-I-just wanted to say hi" she said.

I couldn't say anything else so I just told her to leave.

"Okay. Can you um. leave now?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah sure" she said walking out. After she walked out I closed the door and put on a shirt. I can't believe she saw me shirtless. It made my cheeks get hotter and hotter. 

*Am I sick?* I thought. 

I was watching T.V in my room for 30 minutes, before I decided to get a drink of water. 

I walked down the staircase and the maids bowed. I just walked past them. I was walking into the kitchen, when I noticed a figure was reaching up into the cabinet of cups. It was ~~~~-ssi. My eyes were going to explode now. She was wearing pajama short shorts again. I could see her perfect long legs tippy toeing. 

She was struggling to get a glass. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. She turned around. I walked up behind her and got two glasses. One for her and one for me. I turned my face and looked at her. She was looking up and our faces were super close. I saw her blush and she looked down at her toes. I gave her a glass.

"Komowo." she said shyly. I smiled while getting water out of the fridge. I poured water down into my glass. I put the water container down and she reached for it when our hands touched. She pulled away.

"Miahne." she said.

"Gwenchana." I said and poured water into her glass.

"Komawo" she thanked me. We both drank water our shoulders side to side. We would both keep glancing at each other. I looked at her while she kept her eyes looking outside the backyard. It was snowing now. 

"WAH! IT'S SNOW! SUNGYEOL. IT'S REALLY SNOW!" she said. I smiled at her childish image.She put her glass down and grabbed my hand. I looked at our hands when she was dragging my out to the backyard. We went out through the glass double doors. She closed her eyes while holding out her other hands. She looked really cute right now. I had an urge to kiss her on the forehead but I backed out. I think I know what's this feeling. I feel like I'm falling for you, Kim ~~~~.

YOUR POV:

It was snowing! I closed my eyes and held out my right hand, palm up. I closed my eyes and felt some snowflakes fall onto my face. I opened my eyes and kept looking at the sky. It was beautiful. Then you remembered that you grabbed Sungyeol's hand. I looked down to both of our hands and let go. 

"Ah. Sungyeol- Miahne" I said while hiding my blushing face. Why did I even let go? I closed my eyes again and opened them. But Sungyeol wasn't besides me anymore. I looked all around. I quit looking and shivered. Then someone put a warm blanket over me. I looked up and met eyes with Sungyeol. 

"You'll catch a cold. Plus, it's winter. You should go in and change" he said. He semmed worried about me. I thought it was cute.

"Komawo, Sungyeol oppa" I said. Oops. I called him oppa. I noticed his cheeks were red and looked down. That was cute. He wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

She just called me oppa. Wow. For the first time ever too. That was cute. Very cute. 

Looks like I've changed because of you. I like you, Kim ~~~. For sure.