Pocky Game in the car?

I'M ENGAGED?!

Chapter 23: Pocky Game in the car?

It has been already two hours since you and the boys picked up Hyeri. It was around 7:30AM, and everyone didn't say anything for the whole car ride. 

Sungyeol sat in his seat listening to his music and closing his eyes. Soon he felt a heavy weight on his shoulders. He opened his eyes and softened when he saw you sleeping so beautifully. He moved a bit to make you sleep more comfortably. You slightly stirred in your sleep and made yourself comfy on Sungyeol's shoulder. Sungyeol took your bangs and put them behind your ear. He then slowly outlined your face with his fingers. 

You were beautiful to him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw you smile in your sleep. He caressed your cheeks and your eyes with his thumb. 

*I wonder if who you really smile for* he thought. He stopped and smiled. He then lay his head above yours and began to rest. Little did he knew that someone was watching the sweet scene through the mirror. 

*Looks like Sungyeol likes her* Sunggyu thought and smirked. 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*

2 hours later.

You woke up from the loud sounds everyone was making. 

*What's going on?* you thought as you wiped your eyes. You felt something heavy on your head. You slightly turned to see Sungyeol's head resting on yours. 

You moved a bit to remove his head off your head and instead let him rest on your shoulders. You looked to your left to see L sleeping. 

*Of Course. L oppa is a deep sleeper* you thought and chuckled. 

Everyone else were wide awake eating snacks and chatting. You just watched them. Sungjong turned around and spotted you wide awake.

"Oh ~~~ noona! You're awake~" Sungjong said. 

"Ah. Ne. The loud noises woke me up" you said.

"Ahh, Miahne, dongsaeng. We were playing a  game" Hyeri said.

"Gwenchana. What were you guys playing?" you asked. 

"We were playing the Pocky game. Wanna play?" Hoya said with a smirk on his face.

"Um...I don't-" you were about to say but got cut off.

"She will be playing with me" L said. You looked to his left and saw him smirking.

Your cheeks got red and you looked down on your fingers.

"Oh hyung. You're awake." Sungjong said.

"Ne. Now how about that game we were going to play?" L asked.

"Andwae. It should be Sungyeol and ~~~ playing" Hyeri said. 

"Anniya. I'm not going to play. Besides, Sungyeol's still sleeping" I smiled.

You felt the weight being lifted off your shoulders.

"What's going on?" Sungyeol said while rubbing his eyes.

All heads turned to you now. 

"Looks like ~~~ is going to play." Hyeri said with a big mischievous grin.  Your cheeks went red at the thought of you and Sungyeol playing the pocky game.

"What game?" Sungyeol said while yawning and stretching his arms.

"Pocky Game." Woohyun said casually. He widened eyes.

"BWOH? WITH WHO?" He exploded and everyone laughed.

"With you, Pabo" Hoya said. He just stayed pokerface.

"Ready to play?" Dongwoo asked.

"Um..if Sungyeol won't play, then it's okay. I'll just watch you guys play" you said.

"I never said I didn't want to play" Sungyeol said. 

You widened eyes and looked up at him. He looked at you and you blinked.

"Wae?" he said.

"You...want to play? with me?" you asked.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" he inched his face closer to yours. Your heart was beating. You could see his eyes and his perfect face in front of you. You backed away and looked in another direction.

"Anni. Let's play then" you said.

"Good." he said and backed away. 

"Oooh. Hyung and Noona playing~" Sungjong teased.

You looked down trying to forget what just happened moments ago. 

"Okay. Let's start." Hyeri said. Hoya handed you a pocky stick and you put it in your mouth. Sungyeol put his lips on the other end. He started out slowly but then he started taking bigger and bigger bites. You just stared at him with sweat forming around your forehead.

*Why am I so nervous?* you thought. He was coming closer and you shut your eyes. Later you felt his nose on your nose. You opened your eyes and his face was super close to yours. 

*Why did I agree to this game anyways?* Sungyeol thought. He came closer and could feel your breath onto his. That's when he finally let go of the stick and it landed in your hands. 

"Wow. Sungyeol hyung sure looked like he enjoyed it" L said. I blushed. 

"Wow. ~~~ and Sungyeol are the winners of this game" Dongwoo said after measuring up the other game sticks.

*Whew that was close or else we could have kissed* you thought. Both of you and Sungyeol sat back in your seats and didn't talk to each other after that. But both of you snuck glances at each other without knowing.