A date with.....Sungjong?

I'M ENGAGED?!

 

YOUR POV:

I woke up with the sunshine hitting my face. I smiled. I heard birds chirp and I saw snow outside. I couldn’t stop my excitement. Snow. Winter was my favorite season, because snow was something I liked. I mean you can build snowmen, make snow angels, ice-skate, ski, snowboard, sled,  have snowball fights, etc. I sat up on my bed and noticed the blanket Sungyeol had wrapped around me the night before. I smiled at that thought. It was sweet. I decided to go to the park today since there was snow! I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face with water.  I then brushed my long hair and put some light makeup on.

After that, I walked into my closet and chose my outfit for the day.

Not too warm, and not too cold. Perfect. Yeah, sure it was snowing, but it wasn’t really cold outside anyways. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I chose some good UGG snowboots that would totally match my outfit. I headed down the staircase and was greeted by the maids.

“Annyeong Unnis!” I smiled brightly. I stopped as I noticed 7 pairs of eyes on me. It was INFINITE.

“Oh annyeong,oppas! And Sungjong” I smiled and waved.

“Hey ~~~-ssi” Woohyun got up and hugged me.

“Yah! Get off, it’s my turn!” Dongwoo said and hugged me super tight. I couldn’t breathe since he was so strong and he was hugging me super tight.

“Yah. Dongwoo-ah. It looks like you’re about to kill her. Let go” Sunggyu said.

“Ah. Miahne, ~~~-ah” Dongwoo pulled away.

“Gwenchana. Hey, any of you guys want to walk in the park with me?”

Sungjong jumped up with his hands in the air.

“Anyone else?” I asked. No answer. “Araso. Then suit yourself. Sungjong, Kaja”

I walked out the door with Sungjong followed behind.

“YAY! DATE WITH NOONA!” he sang as he closed the door. I laughed at his silliness.

SUNGJONG’S POV:

“YAY! DATE WITH NOONA!” I sang through the door. I looked at their expressions but most importantly, I looked at Sungyeol’s expression. He looked furious. It was so funny. I then walked out smiling like an idiot.  Noona and I just headed to the park and saw little kids playing in the snow. I saw an empty swing and I ran past noona and sat on it.

“Noona! Push me!” I told her. She smiled and pushed me back and forth on the swing, until I got it by myself. I jumped off the swing and landed right on my feet. I looked back and smiled at noona.

“Noona! Let’s go to the mall!” I said to her.

“Haha. Araso.” She said.

YOUR POV:

Sungjong and I headed to the mall. We both had a fun time shopping for clothing. We laughed a lot and told a lot of stories.

“You want to take a break and get a drink?” Sungjong asked. I just nodded. It was tiring walking around the mall for almost 3 hours.

We both sat down on a window seat and ordered some winter drinks! I was laughing at something Sungjong said and he stopped laughing. I stopped laughing and looked out to where he was looking. He was looking at this girl. She was a cute girl.

“Sungjong-ah! Sungjong!” I tried to break him out of his trance.

“Ne? Noona, what is it?” he asked me.

“Do you know her?” I asked him.

“Who?”

“Her” I asked and pointed to her.

He just kept staring.

“You like her, don’t you?” I .

“Yah. Noona. Don’t talk about something like that on our date”

“Haha. I won’t stop until you tell me!”

“Oh yeah. Do you like hyung?” he asked me. My laugh turned into a smile and I was blushing now.

“Ha! I got you. You like Sungyeol hyung”

“Anniya. I-I-I’m not really sure.” I just said.

“How can you not be sure?”

“Well, if I tell you, will you keep it a secret?”

He nodded.

“Araso. I have a crush on L oppa, but for some reason, Sungyeol makes my heart go faster and I smile just at the thought of him. What does this mean?”

“Wae. Noona is bad. You have a crush on Myungsoo hyung, but you like Sungyeol hyung too? Aish”

“Yah! Sungjong. I didn’t say I liked Sungyeol!” I replied back.

“Haha. Noona, doesn’t even know”

“Know what?”

“Nevermind.”

After we finished our drinks, we decided to end our little ‘date’. We walked back to our house and entered with everyone still there.

“We’re back!” Sungjong said.

“Welcome back” Sunggyu greeted us.

“I had a fun date with noona~” Sungjong sang. I hit him lightly.

“I had a fun time with Sungjonggie too!” I said.

“Let’s go out again, noona” he said. I smiled.

“Of course!” I said.

“ANDWAE.” Sungyeol yelled. He realized what he just said and covered his mouth. I laughed. Sungjong laughed with me. He scowled and went to his room.