So...how do you guys know each other?

I'M ENGAGED?!

HEY~. I WANNA SAY HI TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER FANFIC: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98321/enemies-from-the-start-but-ended-up-as-lovers-dance-hoya-infinite-romance-you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV: 

You woke up to the bright sunlight. You looked over to the countertable on the right side of your bed. It was already 10:30AM. I looked around the room, and then I realized where I was. I was at Sungyeol's house. In Sungyeol's sister's room. I was about to get up, when the doorknob was turning from the outside. I quickly put the sheets over my head, and pretended to sleep. I heard footsteps walking closer and closer.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I woke up and it was 10:15AM. I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. I saw the boys still sleeping. Then I remember everything that happened last night. OMG. ~~~~ is upstairs. I totally forgot. Then I thought of the outfit she wore and my cheeks were heating up again. I snapped out of my daze. I woke up the boys. The boys woke up and sat up straight.

"Yah. Sungyeol! How do you know that pretty girl who bumped into us?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Long story." I said and walked back upstairs. The guys had their "what's going on" face. I was about to head back into my room and get ready, but then I thought of something else. Is she awake yet? Did she get a good sleep? Should I wake her up? I stood in front of her door and slightly turned the doorknob. 

I walked in and saw sheets over her head. I walked over to her bed and pulled the covers down. She looked so graceful while sleeping. Her pale milky skin was like a complexion of hers. I shook my head and snapped out of my trance.

I shook her. "~~~!~~~! Wake Up~" I said. 

YOUR POV:

Someone pulled the sheets below my face. IS SOMEONE GOING TO ME? I'm scared now.

"~~~! ~~~! Wake Up~" someone said. I recognized the voice. It sounded like Sungyeol. I woke up and stared at him. 

"Sungyeol-ah. What are you doing in here?" I asked pretending to sound sleepy. 

"What are you still doing in bed? Hurry. Come down and make us breakfast" he said. *How rude of him. I'm a guest and I have to make breakfast*

"Alrighty then" I said and got out of bed. He quickly turned around. Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm not suppose to wear this in the house or something. I walked past him and he stopped me. 

"YAH! CHANGE INTO SOMETHING ELSE!" he said and ran out of the room. What's his problem?

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I ran out of the room and started to heat up. I can't stand her wearing shortshorts around the house, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE 6 GUYS ARE DOWNSTAIRS. 

I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom to see ~~~ right in my face.

"Um. Sungyeol-ah. Am I allowed to borrow your sister's clothes?" ~~~ asked.

"Borrow whatever you want. I don't want you to wear that downstairs, especially because there are 6 guys downstairs!" I said, sounding pissed.

"Arasso. I get it" ~~~ said and went back into her room. 

I walked down the stairs and started talking to the guys.

"Yah. Why'd you guys ditch me afterschool yesterday? I looked everywhere even after dinner. You guys didn't even pick your cellphones" I yelled at the guys.

"Your parents told us to ignore you for the day" Dongwoo said. 

"Yeah, and I can see why. Hyung, were you by any chance, on a date yesterday with pretty noona?" Sungjong asked.

"YAH! It was NOT a date. Arasso?" I said.

"Then what was it? What's your relationship with her?" Hoya said.

"It's complicated." I said and saw everyone's gaze towards the stairs. I turned around and saw ~~~ coming down the stairs. My face was red and I quickly looked away.

YOUR POV:

I didn't know what to wear so I wore Sungyeol's sister's dress. It was really cute.  I looked in the mirror and walked down the stairs in the shoes I wore last night.  I curled my hair a bit and walked down the stairs. I was walking down the stairs then I noticed all eyes on me. My cheeks started to heat up.

"Annyeong, Pretty noona!" the girly guy said. I smiled and waved. "Hi...um-" 

"Sungjong. I'm Sungjong. I'm a junior!" he said. "Oh I see." I said.

"I'm Hoya." a guy said. He walked over and held out his hand. I shook it and smiled. He introduced me to the others. Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Woohyun and L.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh on you when you bumped into us" Sunggyu said.

"Ahh. Gwenchana." I said, "I'm Kim ~~~ by the way. Nice to meet you all"

"Hey ~~~, why don't you come and sit with us?" Woohyun said. 

"Oh sure." I said and walked over. I sat on the couch next to Sungyeol. I looked at Sungyeol and saw him looking at me. I then looked to the ground. I sort of felt my heart beating a little quicker than usual. I then looked up at the guys and they were all staring at me and Sungyeol.

"What? Is there something on my face or something?" I asked.

Everyone had their fingers on their chin. They were all curious about one thing...

"How do you guys know each other?" Hoya asked.

My eyes widened. "Um.. well. um.." I said trying to avoid their gaze. 

"Well...well what?" L said.

"We're actually...." I said looking at Sungyeol, "engaged.." 

I somehow felt relieved after telling them because right now, I had to tell all my other friends too. I don't want them to hate me for not telling them at all.  

I looked at their faces and their eyes widened. 

"Hyung is marrying pretty noona?" Sungjong said.

"Were you guys secretly dating behind our backs?" Sunggyu said.

"Anni. That's not it. We were put up to an arranged marriage with our parents. It turns out our parents were friends since highschool." I said. 

"Wah. Hyung, you're lucky to marry someone that pretty" Dongwoo said. I smiled.

"Pretty? What are you talking about?" Sungyeol said. I glared at him and stood up. 

"I'm going to leave now. My parents still don't know that I stayed here overnight." I went upstairs and gathered all my things.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

Crap. For some reason, I didn't want her to leave. 

"Sungyeol. I think you made her angry." Hoya said. *Agh. I don't know why I even said that.*

"Aish. Whatever. She was suppose to cook us breakfast" I exclaimed. 

Everyone's gaze led to the stairs and she was walking towards the door. She opened it and stopped.

"Bye Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, L, and Sungjong!" I said. 

"Call us oppas." Woohyun said. "Except for Sungjong, of course" 

"Aww, I wanted to be called oppa" Sungjong said. She giggled.

"Arasso. Annyeong Oppas and Sungjong" she said and walked out the door.

"Yah! You were suppose to make breakfast for us!" I yelled almost before she closed the door.

"Make your own breakfast!" she yelled back. 

YOUR POV:

I walked out the door, and couldn't believe how rude Sungyeol was being. At least I didn't have to make breakfast. I walked out of the house and started walking home. But then I realized that his house is like 20 minutes away and I didn't have any money to take a taxi. I turned around and the only help I could have gotten from was from Sungyeol. Why am I in such bad luck? 

I walked back and pressed the doorbell in front of the gate. 

"Who is it?" a voice said.

"It's ~~~" I said sort of embarassed. 

"What do you want?" Sungyeol said through the speaker.

"Um well, I don't know how to get home from here and I dont have money for a taxi" I said.

"Then walk..." Sungyeol said.

"YAH! IT'S A 20 MINUTE DRIVE FROM HERE AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET HOME FROM HERE!" I screamed into the speaker.

"Fine. Fine. On one condition." Sungyeol said.

Why is there always a conditions? I hate them, they don't end up being too good. 

"Okay. Fine what is it?" I said desperate. 

"Make us breakfast" he said.

"Fine. I will. Let me in" I said.

Then the gates opened. I walked in through the front door. Then I was attacked by a hug.

"YAY. PRETTY NOONA IS BACK!" Sungjong said while hugging my tighter. I patted his back and told me the hug was too tight. 

"Okay. Sungjong! To-Too -Tight." I said.

"Haha. Miahne. It's just noona smells good" he said. I gave him a weird look.

"Really?" Dongwoo and Hoya said and hugged me as tight as Sungjong did, BUT TIGHTER BECAUSE THEY WERE SO BUFF. I dropped all my stuff onto the floor. I certainly love hugs, but we basically just met today. It was sort of awkward.

"Guys let go! It's me and Woohyun's turn" Sunggyu said. They let go and started hugging me too. It was not to rough or tight. 

"YAH! LET HER COOK OUR BREAKFAST. LET GO OF HER" Sungyeol yelled from across the room. I was sort of upset that I didn't get a hug from L, but I don't know, I was sort of upset I didn't get a hug from Sungyeol either. 

"You're just jealous, you never hugged your own fiance before!" Hoya exclaimed.

"Aish. I'm not jealous! I'm hungry!" Sungyeol said. 

"Well, I guess I'll get to work. What do you guys want to eat for your breakfast?" I said as I walked over to the kitchen. 

"Hmm...I want English style breakfast!" Sungjong said. 

"Okay sure." I said and went to work. I wore a cute apron, got out the eggs, bread, and bacon. I also made some coffee. 

I was cooking 16 eggs. Two for each person. And I was toasting 8 pieces of bread. This was going to take hard work. I was in the middle of cooking eggs when someone suddenly attacked me with a back hug. His head was on my shoulder. I looked and saw L. I was really shocked and I was blushing.He finally let go. 

"Do you need help?" he asked.

"Gwenchana. Go out and hang out with the rest of INFINITE" I said while pushing him out of the kitchen. 

He finally got out of the kitchen and I got back to work. About 15 minutes later. I was done with all 8 plates. 

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen to the living room. I brought two plates over to the table at a time. Then Dongwoo came and helped me bring ther rest of the plates. 

"Gomawo, Dongwoo-ah!" I said.

"Ah. It's oppa. Remember?" he said.

"Oh right. Miahne, oppa!" I said.

"Gwenchana." he said and messed with my hair. I smiled at him.

"Kaja. Let's go eat!" I said.

I waited for everyone to have their first bite before I did. I looked at their faces, they were all testing the food, which made me nervous.

"Well?" I said.

"It tastes good, ~~! How can you cook so good?" Woohyun said.

"Glad you guys like it. My parents own a restaurant!" I said.

"No wonder. ~~~ would make a good wife" Sunggyu said while winking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol then choked on his food. I got him a glass of water.

"Sungyeol-ah? Gwenchana?" I asked him while patting his back.

"Aww. Look at how ~~~ is worrying for Sungyeol" Hoya said. 

I blushed and went back to my seat. I went to finish my food. Everyone finished their food, at about the same time. I got up out of my seat and put all the dishes in the sink.

I got the sponge and started to wash the dishes. 

"Sunggyu's right. You would make a good wife" someone said behind me. I turned around and saw L. 

"Oh, hi, L-ssi." I said and continuted washing the dishes.

"Here, I'll help dry the dishes" he said.

"Ahh Gwenchana! I can do this by myself" I said.

"But you cooked us breakfast. It isn't right" he said, "please just let me help. Let's talk."

"Um..alright then." I said. The talk with L started with a complete silent.

"So..you marrying Sungyeol, huh?" L said. I froze and looked at him.

"I guess. It's not what I want but I want to make my parents happy" I said.

"Huh. I see. I bet that Sungyeol did the same for his parents" he said.

"Really? You think so?" I asked.

"Well, his parents probably made him guilty and used Sungyeol's dream as one of the oppurtunity" L said.

"Are you sure? What's his dream about?" I asked all curious.

"I think, if you get closer to him, he'll tell you about it" L said. 

I was then deep in thought while washing the last plate, then a foam of soap was on my nose. I looked at L and he was laughing like crazy. I decided to do the same to him. I tried to put soap on him too and then I almost fell backwards. 

"WHOA WHOA" I screamed.

I closed my eyes and opened them. I was in L's arms. I looked at him.

"~~~, Gwenchana? You almost fell" L said. 

"Ne. Thanks for catching me" I said and stood up straight. I tried to avoid eye contact.

"I think I should go now" I said and ran to the living room and picked up all my stuff. 

"Sungyeol. Take me home please?" I asked.

"Fine." he said. He got up and was followed by the INFINITE boys.

"Um. Oppas, where do you think you guys are going?" I asked.

"Well, we certainly aren't staying here. We might be going to the studio. Wanna come?" Woohyun said.

"No, what she needs is to GO HOME" Sungyeol said.

"Well, I guess not. Maybe next time" I smiled at them but tried to not look at L.

We all rode in the limo. I sat down. Sungyeol and L then came over and sat on either side of me. I was blushing and tried to avoid eye contact. I didn;t talk the whole ride. The boys besides Sungyeol were gapping like each other. We finally arrived at my house. I got out of the car.

"Thank You Sungyeol. Bye oppas! And Sungjong" I said while waving.

"Bye noona!" Sungjong said.

"Bye ~~~" the rest of them said besides Sungyeol. *Rude*

You walked into the house and no one was there. It seems like my mom and my dad never came home last night. *Too busy at the sauna with their friends*

I sighed and went to do whatever. I watched T.V and cooked some food. I then got bored and walked to my parent's restaurant. It was busy as usual, and my parents weren't there. I decided to go help. I went to help them and finished at 10:30PM. I walked back home and saw the lights in my house on.

I walked in. "Eomma? Appa?" I asked.

"Oh, there you are ~~~" my mom said. "Where have you been?" 

"I just went to work at your restaurant" I said.

"No I mean last night. Where did you run off to? Didn't Sungyeol bring you home?" she said.

"Well, actually I stayed over at Sungyeol's house beca-" I said while getting cut off.

"SUNGYEOL'S HOUSE? You guys didn't do anything weird right?" my appa said.

"BWOH? ANNI! OF COURSE NOT! We don't even like each other" I said and stormed into my room.

I went to go take a shower and then I thought of the moment L and I had. I snapped out of it. *He already has a girlfriend. Or should I say GIRLFRIENDS*

I was so tired from everything today. I finished my shower and just went to sleep in a snap.