Hands

I'M ENGAGED?!

YOUR POV:

When I woke up the next morning, I was in a hospital bed at the hospital. I forgot why I was there but then I completely remembered everything. I was still laying in bed, then I was wondering how come one of my hands were warm while the other wasn't. I looked over to my left hand that was warm. I widened at shock. Someone, a guy, was holding onto my hand and sleeping! I couldn't see his face since his hair was covering his eyes.

A part of me wondered if it was L, but a part of me told me it wasn't. I took my right hand to push away his bangs. His face was then revealed.  I sat up a little bit and pushed his bangs all the way, then my eyes smiled.

*Sungyeol? Was he here all night?*

I began to watch him sleeping. He looked nice. Usually he was mean looking,but I thought he looked super nice and clam sleeping. I kept looking at him from his forehead all the way to his neck.

*I wondered what made me dislike Infinite in the first place. They're nothing but regular people*

I dragged my fingers down his face and he flinched a bit. I pulled my finger back to my side and he woke up. He blinked a couple times staring at me. I didn't know what to do so I stared back at him.

"Sungyeol-ssi?" I said waving my hand in front of him.

"Oh? You woke up" he said.

"Yeah...I did." I said and looked down. Then I realized he was still holding my other hand. He followed my gaze and he quickly let go.

"Oh uh. Miahne about that" he said while rubbing his neck.

"Gwenchana." I said and smiled at him.

The touch of his hands felt like something I haven't felt before. It was like our hands were meant to be holding onto each other. I realized that my hands weren't as warm anymore since he removed his hands away.

I missed him. I missed the touch of his hands, that is...

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I woke up because I felt something on my face. I got up then the first person I was was ~~~! I stared at her and she stared back. I felt my cheeks heating up. She finally broke the stare and looked down. I looked at what she was looking at and my eyes were widened! I completely forgot I was holding onto her hand!

"Oh uh. Miahne about that" I said while rubbing my neck.

"Gwenchana." she said and gave me one of her flashing smiles. The cute eyesmile, Sunggyu & Woohyun have. I smiled a bit and I sort of missed holding her hand. I felt a voice in my head that's telling me to hold onto her hand and never let go. I don't know what, but I feel like I should keep listening to the voice now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR BORING CHAPTER. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'm a noob :c

Please follow me on tumblr~~~~~

I changed my URL.

www.k0reanseoul.tumblr.com

Subscribe. Comment. Enjoy(: