Touching hands

I'M ENGAGED?!

As expected, Sungyeol was the last to arrive.

"Yah. Sungyeol. What took you so long?" Hyeri asked.

"We're all cold. Order us some warm drinks please?" L said while holding your hand. You saw Sungyeol looking at both of you hands together so you released your grip from L. 

"Ah. Miahne. I was feeling uncomfortable" you said to him.

"Gwenchana. No need to be sorry. Let's go find a seat to sit in"  he said.

"Over there. There's 9 seats there. So it's fine." Dongwoo pointed. All of you followed him to the nice table. 

While all the guys and Hyeri were talking peacefully with laughter, you were just wondering what Sungyeol was thinking. 

*Was he jealous that L held my hand?* you thought. 

You looked over to Sungyeol who was standing in line ordering the warm drinks. He was so stiff and looked like something bothered him.

*She's more beautiful closeup*Sungyeol thought through his pokerface. 

------------------------------

Sungyeol came back with all the drinks and set them down. Sungyeol sat across from you. You waited for the rest to finish, then both Sungyeol and you grabbed the same drink...

making your hands touch.

It sent electricity down both of your backs. You let go first to let him have it. 

"Um. You can have it Sunyeol-ssi. I'll just take this one" you said.

"What is this? You call Sungyeol, Sungyeol-ssi?" Hyeri asked.

You just nodded. 

"Wae? Call him oppa if you want. Maybe it'll make him smile" Sunggyu said.

You looked at him. How could you make him smile, when you barely saw him smile? 

_________________________________________

Short chapter. But it's still something right?