We're living in the same house?! + Spilling out the truth

I'M ENGAGED?!

YOUR POV:

I was enjoying my walk home since I've made the volleyball team. I arrived back home and headed upstairs into my room. I noticed all my stuff was gone and my clothes from my closet was gone. *What in the world is going on?* 

All that was left in my room was my bed and bookshelf. I decided to call my parents about it. I sat on my bed and dialed the number into my phone. I put my phone to my ear.

"Yoseobsaeyo?" I heard my mom talk onto the other line.

"Eomma. What happened to all my stuff?" I asked.

"Oh well, dear, you're actually suppose to be moving out today?" she said.

"BWOH?! What do you mean move out? Why am I moving out?" I asked shocked.

"Well, us adults thought it would be better if you learned to get used to the fact that you and Lee Sungyeol are engaged. So we thought it would be better for you two to live with each other to get used to each other's presence." she said.

"WITHOUT MY CONSENT? HOW COME YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME?" I screamed into the phone.

"Kim ~~~. How dare you scream at us like that?! You're moving out no matter what you say. Someone will come to pick you up later. No excuses on why you can't go or how you don't know the address" she said and quickly hung up.

"Why is my life like this?" I said and laid my back onto the bed with my hands on my face. Right when I was about to fall asleep the door just had to ring.

*DING DONG*

I headed down the stairs and opened the door. To my surprise it was some old guy in a black suit with a hat on. Then I remembered that mom said that a person will come to pick me up.

"Miss ~~~-ssi?" he asked.

"Ah. Ne. Are you here to pick me up?" I asked.

"Ne. I am. I'll be waiting for you outside. Please gather all the stuff you need before leaving" he said and walked to his car. I nodded. I headed upstairs and gathered my school stuff in a box. I also gathered all my albums I kept with my friends. I smiled when I looked at all our old memories.

I finished and looked at my room. Looks like I won't be seeing it for a long time. I closed my room door and headed down the stairs. I walked out the front door and headed to the limo.

L.JOE'S POV:

I was walking home and thinking about ~~~. She was so fantastic today. I smiled as I bit my lip every time I thought about her. She's just so beautiful. I walked towards my house and I noticed a long stretched limo was outside of ~~~'s house. I saw ~~~ with a box of things as she headed towards the limo. What's going on? I asked myself. 

"~~~~~!" I managed to scream to get her attention. She turned towards me and stood there. I ran to her.

"What's happening? Where are you going?" I asked. I can see she was uneasy. It showed in her eyes. 

"Well, Byunghun-ah. I'm moving."she managed to say.

"Bwoh?! Why are you moving?" I asked her.

"Well actually, I didn't want to tell you this, but I'm engaged." she said. My eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"BWOH?! YOU'RE ENGAGED? WHO IS HE? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND? I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I screamed at her. She was about to spill out tears. 

"Miahne, Byunghun. My parents set me up on an arranged marriage. I didn't agree to it at first, but I didn't want to upset my parents" she said as gently as she could. She looked down at her feet.

"WHO IS THIS GUY?" I yelled at her. .

"It's um. Lee Sungyeol" she said looking away, "and I'm suppose to live with him from now on"

"BWOH?! MY RIVAL, LEE SUNGYEOL? YOU'RE LIVING WITH HIM TOO?" I screamed. 

"Mianhe. I'm sorry for not telling you" she said and held onto my arm. I let go and walked away from her. I was angry and furious not just because she didn't tell me earlier, but she was engaged to Sungyeol. I walked into my house and didn't look back. 

YOUR POV:

I was left standing there. My own best friend is mad at me now.  *Miahne, Byunghun-ah.* I looked down and the driver opened the doors for me into the limo.

*Sigh* I'm really going to miss Byunghyun. We always did homework with each other, walked to school together, and hung out all the time. He was really my bestfriend when I moved here. I'm going to miss this neighborhood. I hope he doesn't stay mad at me.Since the driver interrupted my sleep when he came and rung the doorbell, I decided to sleep a little.I was tired and sad at the same time. I slept comfortably on the soft seats in the limo. 

*10 minutes later*

"Miss, Miss?" I woke up from the driver calling me.

"Ne?" I said half alseep.

"We're here now. Maybe you should go up and rest. I'll bring the rest of your stuff into the house" he said.

"Gwenchana. I can do it myself. Thanks for dropping me off though~" I said.

"That's not right. I'm suppose to help you" he said.

"Really. It's okay. Thank You again~ " I said while getting out of the car. I opened the trunk and got my box full of important stuff. I walked halfway into my new home. I stood outside and looked up at it. It was huge. It was way toooo big for just the two of us. OUR HOUSE was huge. I looked around the surrondings. My favorite dessert store was across the street, then it hit me. This house is right near school! That means our schoolmates are going to find out. Oh dear. >.<

I walked into our new house and was greeted by some ladies wearing maid outfits. I walked in and stared at them. They bowed to me. "Annyeonghaesayo ~~~-ssi" 

"Ne. Annyeonghaesayo" I said and bowed down. I heard whispers from other people. But some spoke way too loud.

"Wow. I never seen someone bow to us before" I heard one say. I smiled.

"~~~-ssi, this is the way to your room" one of the maids said. She walked me to my room upstairs.

"This is your room" she said while holding up her hands gesturing that it's my room. I looked at her and opened double doors. They were like the double doors opening to a penthouse. I opened it and there laid my room. I walked in shocked.

"This is my room?" I asked bewildered. 

"Ne." she said and walked in. She went to another room and I followed. I widened my eyes.

"This is your bathroom" she said. Wow. It was huge. There was a sauna in it too! :o 

"Wah. It's huge in here" I said and looked around.

"Well, miss, I've be taking my leave now." she said.

"Ah Ne. Kamsamida!" I said and bowed. 

I returned into my room and went into the closet. No really. Went IN TO. It was a walk-in closet. Most of the closet was filled with clothes that weren't mine. I wasn't even sure if this was my room anymore. I took out my clothes and hung it onto an empty space with no clothes hanging on there. After that I went to look around in this closet. Most of the stuff was new clothing,shoes,accessories, etc. 

"They're basically spoiling me. It's too much to accept" I said guilty.

I think I'm just going to take a nap. I walked out of the closet and snuggled into bed. My bed was soft and spacious. Really big for one person. I fell asleep right away. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

After school, I was really tired. I decided to go home. I took my limo home and I thought about ~~~~. She was beautiful when she played volleyball. Really concentrated and not annoying at all. SNAP. OUT OF IT SUNGYEOL. 

*Aish. Why do I keep thinking about her?* I thought to myself.  The limo stopped in front of a weird house.

"This isn't my stop." I said to the driver.

"Mrs.Lee & Mr. Lee told me to drop you off in front of this house, sir" he said. 

"Bwoh? Wae?"  I said.

"I'm not sure." he said.

I decided to call my parents.

"Eomonni, Abeoji. What's going on? The driver said you told him to drop me off at a random house?" I asked into the phone.

"Ne. Are you there yet?" they asked.

"Yeah. What's going on?" I asked.

"This is your new home. You're going to be living with ~~~-ssi" my eommonni chimed.

"BWOH?! WHAT?! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HER?" I screamed.

"You have to learn how to live with someone you're going to be married to. We want you to get used to the idea."my abeoji said.

"Aish." I said and messed up my hair. I closed the phone and walked out of the limo. I headed into the house. The house wasn't as big as my house, but it's big enough for the two of us. 

"Welcome to your new home, Sungyeol-ssi" one of the maids said. I ignored them and walked upstairs. I decided to just walk into a random room. I opened the double doors and walked in. But when I got closer to the bed, I saw ~~~ sleeping. She bent down to her eye level and tucked some hair behind her ear. 

"Um. Mian, Sungyeol-ssi? This isn't your room" the maid said. I quickly stood up and acted all angry again.

"Then where is my room?" he said.

"I'll show you" the maid said and I walked out. It was one the rooms opposite of ~~~'s. 

"Okay. You may leave now." I told her and she bowed and left.  I collapsed my back onto the bed and closed my eyes. I couldn't get that image of her sleeping out of my head. I struggled. I got up and decided to look around the house. I looked around the house and found a box downstairs in the living room.

"Yah. What is this?" I asked one of the maids.

"Ah. That must be ~~~'s belongings. I'll take it upstairs" she said and almost grabbing the box.

"Anni. Leave it here. Can you please leave me alone for a moment?" I asked the maids behind me.

"Ne." they said and left. 

I looked into the box. It was all her school stuff and a photo album? I opened the photo album and saw many pictures of ~~~-ssi. I flipped through all her baby pictures and then the next couple pages was her and a guy? I looked closer into the picture and noticed it was L.JOE! TEEN TOP'S L.JOE! My eyes were widened now. WHY IS IT ONLY HIM IN HERE? WHY IS HE WITH MY ~~~~? Oh dang. Did I just say my? I mean just ~~~. 

I flipped through the many pages and saw him looking at her in trance. Does he REALLY like her? I flipped through more pages and saw her with TeenTop. Maybe they're just friends.  I put the photo album back into the box and went out to the dance studio. I called the boys to meet up there. 

*15 MINUTES LATER AT THE DANCE STUDIO*

"Oh Sungyeol. You're here" Woohyun said.

"Yeah." I replied back and sat with them in a circle.

"Why do you look so mad?" Hoya said.

"Me? I'm not mad" I said. 

"Oh come on, hyung. I know when you're lying or not" Sungjong nudged me.

"It's really nothing. So stop bringing it ARASSO?" I said and got up. 

"Fine. Sheesh." the maknae said. 

Everyone else got up and we danced to our own song, 'Be Mine'. 

We practiced and practiced. All the guys were tired out but I was still dancing on my own.

"Yah. Sungyeol. You're working to hard. Take a break" Sunggyu said.

"Anni. I must keep working" I said while dancing.

"Aish. Since when is he this hardworking?" Myunsoo said.

"Maybe because he's still mad" Hoya said. 

The song ended and I was going to dance again when Sunggyu called me.

"Yah. Sungyeol" Sunggyu said and signalled me to go out side with him. I nodded and followed him out. 

"What do you want?" I said.

He chuckled.

"Something must be really bothering you if you use that tone with me" he said.

"What do you mean? Nothing's bothering me" I said looking away.

"Yah. Sungyeol-ah. I already told you before I know when you're lying or not. Now tell me what it is. I'm your hyung" he said.

I looked down. What is bothering me? Is it the fact that I want to know the relationship between L.Joe and ~~~? I finally chose my words.

"Well, our parents made me live together in a a different house" I said looking up at the stars.

"Our? As in your parents and ~~~-ssi's?" he asked. I nodded.

"Wa! You're living with ~~~? That's amazing" he said. I smiled.

"But it doesn't seem like that's bothering you." he said. Oh hyung. Why do you have to be so observant?

"Well, I found ~~~'s photo album and I found pictures of her and L.Joe" I bluntly said.

"Oh so, that's what's bothering you. You jealous?" he said. 

"BWOH?! I'M NOT JEALOUS AT ALL!" I said and chased after him. We were laughing and chasing each other and then the boys came out with us. They joined. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating! ^.^ This was my break, so I was sort of on vacation and working on the chapters. I had to reread and edit it. Sorry again(: