What Now ?

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin blinked and stared at Leeteuk holding baby Henry in his arms. He gave a small smile at them and couldn't help but think what a wonderful mom Leeteuk would make. Leeteuk blinks as he felt someone staring and turned to meet Kangin's eyes.

"Is something wrong Kangin" Leeteuk questioned coming closer.

"No, but Leeteuk... what should we do now"? Kangin questioned running a hand through his hair.

Leeteuk sighed and played with Henry's hand. 

"I don't know, but when we should do for now is take care of all of them until me figure all this out" Leeteuk answered.

Kangin nodded thinking about what Leeteuk was thinking about. How would this work out and how would they handle these kids Kangin though to himself.

Finally, he followed Leeteuk into the living room where all the boys were messing around and breaking things. Leeteuk and Kangin's eyes widened and they looked at each other before Leeteuk handed Henry to Kangin while he scolded the boys.

"now, you know that breaking things isn't right... you have made mommy very disappointed" Leeteuk said talking to all of the boys while his hands were on his hips. 

All the boys looked down at there feet with sad expressions.

"Were sorry mommy we didn't mean to" Ryeowook said hugging Leeteuk's Leg.

"Yeah mommy we never meant to make you mad" Sungmin said as he attacted onto Leeteuk's other leg.

Leeteuk's disappointed expression went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter