Missing!

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Only a few minutes after Hangeng had left, Leeteuk had come back to the kitchen looking for his little chinese baby. "Hangeng, mommy is.....back ?" Leeteuk blinked and looked around the kitchen wondering where he went. Soon Heechul came walking into the kitchen and noticed his mommy was looking confused. "mommy what's wrong" he asked. Leeteuk blinked and looked down at Heechul. "Have you seen Hangeng sweetie" he questioned. 

   Heechul blinked and shook his head. "Ani, I actually haven't see my Hangeng since this morning" Heechul said starting to feel his little heart hurt. "Umma! what if my Hangeng is missing" Heechul yelled with tear filled eyes. Leeteuk sighed and hugged Heechul gently. "let's not go to conclusions sweetie... let's look all around for him.. he has to be here somewhere" Leeteuk answered with a smile. 

   Heechul nodded and ran off to his room to look for his chinese lover. Leeteuk sighed and walked into kiss room and saw Kangin playing with Henry. "Kangin, you haven't seen Hangeng have you" he asked. Kangin blinked and was lost in thought for a few moments. "Deh, just a while ago.. he asked to play, but I was busy with Henry cause whenever I set him down... he'd cry" Kangin answered with a sigh. 

   Leeteuk then felt his heart tighten a little as fear started to enter his body. "What's wrong my love" Kangin asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter