Christmas Time

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It was 11am and all of the Suju Family was out and about looking for a Christmas tree. Leeteuk smiled as he held Henry and followed the rest of his babies around. He laughed as he watched all of them fight over what kind of tree they wanted to pick. Kangin wrapped his arms around Leeteuk from behind and pecked his cheek.

  "Hyukkkkie I want that tree" Donghae happily said when holding Eunhyuk's hand. "Omoooo I like this one Kyuhyunnie"Sungminnie said to the younger boy. "Ani! Queen Heechul will pick...after all I am the oldest...and prettiest" Heechul laughed while Hangeng stood behind sighing and slapping his hand over his face. Everyone else frowned at Heechul and started fighting about who got to pick.

  "Okay okay kids! no more fighting Mommy and Daddy will pick" Leeteuk announced. The kids still weren't happy, but they did know that it was more fair. Leeteuk wrapped Henry's blanket tighter around him as he walked around all the trees. "I think we should get this one Kangin" Leeteuk said looking at a simple, but perfect Christmas tree. 

  Kangin smiled as he went over to pay for their new tree. "Umma..that ones to simple" Heechul whined. Leeteuk laughed and bent down to Heechul's level. "Yeah, but once were done decorating it..it will be perfect" Leeteuk answered with a bright smile. "Now come on, you all have to pick out an ornament" Teukkie finished and was leading everyone including Kangin inside. 

  All the kids held hands ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter