Family.

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Leeteuk blinked and slowly turned his head.. to see Henry, grow and back to normal. His heart tightened at first, but he smiled and got up before taking Henry into his arms. So now, offically everyone was good and back to normal. Leeteuk kissed Henry's forehead before pulling away and leading Henry over to the couch. He then again looked over at everyone.

  s were always going to want and need him, no matter what. Even if in the future, they would all have to leave each other, that didn't matter.. what mattered was that they were all together and needed him in that moment. He smiled down as Henry snuggled close to him and yawned cutely. He laughed softly and stared at Ryeowook and Yesung as they stood up.

  "I'll go start on lunch" Ryeowook said, before taking Yesung's hand and dragging him into the kitchen. Leeteuk smiled as his little helper went off with Yesung. It actually was very nice that he wasn't all over the place and having to do everything all at once. He smiled as Kangin once again took not only him into his arms, but Henry to.

  Leeteuk couldn't help remember that it was only 2 days ago that Henry was a baby and the same thing was happening. He brushed Henry's bangs aside and looked up at the tv. He thought it was ironic that the mom in the drama was crying about her babies were growing up too fast. He knew that feeling and kind of felt that feeling he felt only a short time ago.

  He shook his head and blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter