To The Market

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leeteuk were out of food" Kangin said while looking for something to eat. Leeteuk came in and sighed. "I don't know how those boys eat so much" Leeteuk sighed and started writing down what they needed. "Teukie, how about this you go to the store and i'll watch little henry here and most of the boy" Kangin suggested. "Fine, but i'll take a few so you won't have to go through so much trouble" Leeteuk smiled and went into the living room.

"Okay sweeties, mommy is going to the market to buy some things" Leeteukie said. As soon has he said that all of them started yelling that they wanted to go to. Leeteuk sighed and blinked as Kangin came in. "Now shhh only 4 of you boys are going with mommy and the rest of you are staying with daddy" Kangin said and wrapped Henry in a blanket.

Siwon, Kibum, Han Geng, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Zhou Mi, Shindong, Kyuhyun were going to stay with Kangin while Sungmin,Henry, Ryeowook and yes Heechul were going with Leeteuk. Once Leeteuk dressed everyone they were ready to go. "Okay let's go my loves" Leeteuk said and hurried them outside. Leeteuk had Henry in his stroller and the other 3 were holding onto the sides of the stroller.

"okay so kids please do not go anywhere without mommy" Leeteuk said sweetly and smiled. All the kids nodded their little heads and started skipping. Once they arrived into the store Ryeowook help the little basket and they all started to look around. "Okay so we need milk, cheese, bread, eggs, water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter