EunHae

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk had now had to wake the last members that were left. Leeteuk decided that it was time to wake up Eunhyuk and Donghae. He walked slowly into the room and smiled when he saw the two sleeping and hugging together. He laughed a little and noticed that Donghae was now starting to wake up. 

"Umma!" Donghae screamed getting up and hugging Leeteuk.

Leeteuk stumbled back a little, but manged to stay up. 

"Good Morning Donghae" Leeteuk replied hugging Donghae.

But them suddenly Donghae was pulled away from Leeteuk. He looked up and saw Eunhyuk holding Donghae close.

"Umma NO!!! Fishy is mine" Eunhyuk said sticking his tongue out.

"Oh... I'm sorry Eunhyuk.. now boys how about you go to the living room and wait.. cause Umma's gonna make breakfast soon" leeteuk smiled.

Both of the boys nodded their little heads and started shouting about what they wanted to eat. As Leeteuk shut the door behind all of them, he felt a tug on his shirt. He slowly turned around and saw....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took me so long to update >< I've had a lot of problems with the internet, but I'm back !!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter