We Love You

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Finally after 3 hours of looking for his son in the harsh weather, he finally found him. With a sigh of content, Kangin felt the weight of his shoulders just go away. Kangin had finally found his chinese son sitting on a bus bench crying. He felt his heart hurt at the sight of his kid being so sad. Kangin gave a soft sigh before slowly taking a seat next to him. 

   Hangeng slowly stopped crying as he felt someone sit down next to him. He blinked the tears away and looked up to find his appa sitting next to him. Hangeng's expression quickly changed to one of anger. "Go away appa" Hangeng said madly. Kangin sighed and wrapped his arms around Hangeng and kissed his forehead. "Don't be mad Hangeng, Appa loves you...but why'd you run away" Kangin asked. 

  Hangeng sighed before opening his mouth to start explaing. "Hannie ran away, because you didn't give me attention" the chinese boy realved. Kangin frowned and thought back to when Hangeng came into the room and asked to play with his appa. "Hangeng, Appa is sorry..I shouldn't have ignored you like that when you needed me" Kangin admitted hugging Hangeng closer to him. 

  "Appa loves you and knows that he shouldn't have done that" the older man said looking down at his child. Hangeng blinked up at his daddy, still with tear filled eyes. "I thought mommy and daddy loved everyone more than me" Hangeng said. Kangin's eyes now filled with some tears and he tried not to cry. "Well I never wanted you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter