A Lonely Feeling

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was 7am in the morning as Leeteuk sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and trying to stay awake. Leeteuk groaned loudy and let his fall onto the table as he tried to fight sleep. "Mommy" Hangeng said running into the kitchen. Leeteuk rubbed his temples and tried not to be annoyed. "What is it my love" he asked and looked down at his little chinese baby. 

    Hangeng gave Leeteuk a cute and innocent smile, before holding up a picture. Leeteuk blinked before really getting a good look at it. "Oh Hangeng" the leader said with tear filled eyes and a hand covering his mouth. Hangeng started at his mommy with big, confused eyes before looking at his picture and then at Leeteuk again.

    "Mommy doesn't like it" Hangeng asked. "No sweety, mommy loves it" Leeteukkie replied and took the young boy into his arms. The chinese boy giggled and snuggled closer into his mommy's arms. They both giggled together before Leeteuk sat Hangeng onto his lap and started feeding the little boy pieces of cut up strawberry. 

    Hangeng ate happily and was also excited that he would finally have some time alone with his mommy. "MOMMMY" another scream came from the bedrooms suddenly. Leeteuk sighed before setting Hangeng on his feet and turned to go towards the cry. Though Hangeng didn't want his mommy to leave him, so he grabbed onto Leeteuk's shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter