GoodNight

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now 12 midnight and the Super Junior member had just arrived home. They were all exhausted and had no energy left in them. Light going on, but soon then went of and snores could be heard from the bedroom. The Only people awake were Leeteuk and his lover Kangin.

"Their all asleep now" Leeteuk sighed falling on their bed.

"Good, now we should get some sleep now to" Kangin replied pecking Leeteuk's lips.

They both gave each other one last smile before shutting the lights of and getting under the blankets.  Leeteuk snuggled up to Kangin and Kangin wrapped his warm arms around his older lover. With one last loving kiss, they both fell into a deep sleep not knowing what they would awaken to. 

It was about 8 am when Leeteuk woke up from a scream of a baby! 

"Kangin, the baby won't be quiet" Leeteuk said, half asleep. 

Suddenly, Leeteuk shot up with eyes widened. A Baby ?! Leeteuk threw off his covers and rushed to were the cry was coming from, and it lead him straight for Zhou Mi and Henry's bedroom. He then slowly opened the door and his eyes opened ever wider when he saw inside. There was a baby that looked about 1, while a kid about 6 had his arms wrapped around the baby.

"WAAAAAAA" The small baby cried as he reached out for Leeteuk.

Slowly Leeteuk moved and gently took the small baby into his arms. That's all it took for the baby to stop crying and stare at him. Leeteuk caressed the babies face u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter