Going to the Park

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Leeteuk got home Kangin came to him straight away and pecks him on the cheek. "I'll take those my love" Kangin said and started to put away the groceries with all the kids. Leeteuk smiled and stared at Kangin and his little kids. This was such a cute sight to see and he couldn't be any happier. Leeteuk took Henry out of his stroller and he held him closely.

"Leeteuk, should we do something with the kids" Kangin asked coming back in. Leeteukkie smiled and nodded, "Yeah that's a good idea". "Where going to the park kids" Kangin yelled and laughed as all the kids came running towards the two. They both laughed and started outside with all their kids and towards the park. 

Once they arrived all the kids screamed happily and started running towads all of the playgroud. Leeteuk laughed and sat on a sadly bench feeding Henry his bottle. Henry kept looking up at Leeteuk and blinks his eyes cutely. "Henry my baby you are so cute" Leeteuk said and kisses his forehead. Leeteuk held Henry closer and swayed him a little. 

Kangin smiled happily and sat next to Leeteuk. Leeteukkie quicly looked up and smiled happily. "what are you up to my love" Kangin said and kissed Leeteuk's neck. Leeteuk blushed and looked back to Henry. "My love don't be embaressed" Kangin smiled and kisses Leeteuk's revealed shoulder. Leeteuk smiled and leaned his head on Kangin's Shoulder.

"I'm so happy that there kids, but I also miss my older babies" Leeteuk said out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter