SiBum

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk was sure in the state of shock and had now taken a seat at the end of Kibum's bed. This was amazing, but all of this was happening to fast! Still holding Henry in his arm, he looked down to him and kissed his forehead. Holding Henry was comforting and maybe would keep Leeteuk sane for now. Suddenly, the body next to him started to move and Kibum's head come out from underneath the covers.

"Siwon ?" Kibum said rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

Leeteuk blinked and came closer.

"No sweetie it's Leeteuk hyung" Leeteuk answered as Kibum looked up at him.

"L-Leeteuk Umma" Kibum cried as tears started to pour down. 

Leeteuk gasped, switched Henry to his other arm and huggled Kibum in his left arm. Kibum snuggled up to him as he cried, but soon calmed down still holding tightly on to Leeteuk's shirt.

"what's wrong sweetie" Leeteuk asked running a hand through Kibum's hair.

"I had a bad dream, that I lost Umma, Appa and everyone else" Kibum said looking up to him.

Leeteuk gave a small smile and gave him a comforting hug. Suddenly, Siwon was now awake and standing right in front of Leeteuk. Leeteuk just gave Siwon a smile and gave his attention back to Kibum and Henry, who now had his foot in his mouth. Everyone giggled and Henry just stared at all of them wondering what was happening. 

"I'm Hungry Leeteuk Umma" Zhou Mi whined coming closer. Leeteuk nodded and motioned all the kids to follow hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter