Explaining

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk shot out of his chair and held Henry close. He let out a huge breath and bite his bottom lip.

"I-In the kitchen Kangin" Leeteuk nervously said.

Leeteuk closed his eyes for a few seconds as the footsteps kept getting louder. Finally the kitchen door opened and Kangin stood there with widened eyes. 

"Good Morning Honey" Leeteuk said walking over and giving Kangin a kiss on the cheek.

"L-Leeteuk.... what's going on here" Kangin asked staring at the kids and Henry in my arms.

"Kangin, this is all the members" Leeteuk explained slowly.

Kangin blinked a few times and then started laughing. Leeteuk stood there confused about what was exactly going on.

"K-Kangin.. why are you laughing" Leeteuk questioned.

"Cause it's so funny how you went to all this trouble, just for a prank" Kangin said laughing.

"Um... Honey... sadly it's not a prank" Leeteuk answered holding Henry close.

Kangin slowly stopped laughing and stepped closer to Leeteuk. Leeteuk gave the best smile he could, he had to now start explaining. 

"well you see, I found them as kids this morning"Leeteuk started.

As he started to explain more and more, Kangin started to feel more comfortable about the members turning into kids. But even though Kangin and Leeteuk came to be comfortable about them being kids... they still had a lot to think about.. like if they would change back !

 

~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter