The First Change... Heechul

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Leeteuk woke up with a start the morning after bringing Henry home from the hospital. Everything had been getting strange and sad since the moment he had arrived home. Heechul was starting to look older and grow at a rate that wasn't normal. Leeteuk quickly shook his head and got up to start getting ready for the day ahead of him.

  Once he was all clean and ready to go, he went out of his room and went straight to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Since, everything had been all over the place and the fact that all his 'babies' were all worried, he decided that breakfast in bed would be a nice change for everyone. Jungsu ended up making some waffles with eggs and bacon.

  Of course that was for the older kids, while Henry would get apple sauce and half of a bagel. He would start with Kyuhyun and Sungmin in the waking up process first, because of how big a diva Heechul gets when he's woken up to early. Jungsu was very happy seeing that none of his others kids started to act of look strange.. yet. He happily started waking one by one up and handing them their breakfast in bed.

   This was one of the things that really made him happy. When he would see a smile on all of these boys faces, he would know that's he's done a good job and made every single one of them feel not only special, but extremely happy. Once again he was back in the kitchen and set a 3 more trays of food for Hangeng, Heechul and his hubby.

  He decided that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter