Figuring Things Out

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Leeteuk sat there on at the kitchen table, facing a now back to normal Heechul. Everything now once again was seeming like it was a dream...a dream that maybe he didn't want to happen, just yet. Leeteuk stared at Heechul as he felt sadness, but also happiness run through his body. He was happy that Heechul and the rest would go back to normal, but sad...because he'd grow attached to his memebers as children. Even if it had only been a short time.. it was what made him happy and given a challenge.

     "Leeteuk, is there something wrong...you look strange" Heechul questioned. Leeteuk blinked and opened his mouth...trying to find the right words and the right question to ask. "d-do you remember anything that has happened before today" Leeteuk asked leaning in closer. Heechul looked at Leeteuk with a questioning expression, but shook his head. "No, all I rememeber is going to sleep and waking up now...why" Heechul answered. Leeteuk sighed sadly and laid his head on the table.

    Maybe he shouldn't have expected too much from all of this. I mean why would s rememeber anything ? When they had first turned into kids they only knew each other plus Leeteuk and Kangin. I guess that was one of the signs that they wouldn't rememeber anything when they were back to normal.. but Leeteuk wanted them to remember. He had amazing times with all of s, but now he knew that they wouldn't remember and it crushed him.

   "N-nothing it's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter