KyuMin

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Leeteuk came to the room with Kyumin inside. As Leeteuk came inside, Kyuhyun playing kid video games came in view. Leeteuk sighed and laughed a little, even as a kid.. Kyuhyun was the same. He then looked over and saw Sungmin snuggled in his pink covers watching Kyuhyun half asleep. 

"Kyuhyun, how long have you been playing"Leeteuk questioned.

"Dont orry Umma, I almost done" Kyuhyun answered as the game shouted winner. 

Kyuhyun smirked, got up and walked over to Leeteuk. 

"hat is it Umma" Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk smiled and bent down again. 

"How about you and Sungmin go out into the living room with everyone else and I'll start breakfast" Leeteuk asked.

Kyuhyun nodded his head and grabbed Sungmin out of bed.

"Come on Minnie, we gots to eat!"Kyuhyun said as he dragged Sungmin into the living room.

Leeteuk shook is head and now went into Shindong's room, but noticed that he wasn't there. He then ran into the kitchen and saw Shindong with his toy truck playing on the table. 

"Umma, I'm hungry!" Shindong yelled with a big smile.

Leeteuk nodded, put Shindong on the floor and started to prepare the food. After a lot of work Leeteuk set all the plates on the table and yelled that everything was ready. All the little kids came running in and sitting down. Zhou Mi came straight to Leeteuk and handed him Henry.

As everyone started eating, Leeteuk finally sat down an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter