It's Going Alright

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It was also 2 weeks after Leeteuk had to bring Henry to the hospital, but the good news was that everything was back to normal. Christmas had past with Leeteuk being in the hospital, while Kangin was there to be with the kids while they opened presents. Leeteuk felt sad he couldn't be there, but Henry didn't deserve to be alone on Christmas either. When Leeteuk got the 'okay' from the doctor to take home Henry it was a weight lifted off his shoulders.

  Jungsu remembered the day they both returned home, the kids were so happy. He walked inside with Henry in his arms and right away kids came from all directions hugging Jungsu as tight as they could and they all gave Henry kisses so he'd never 'get sick again' according to them. They always seemed to bring smiles to my face no matter what.

  After Christmas had past everything went back to normal, well as normal as it could get in the Super Junior Dorm. All the kids were entertained though and really didn't cause any trouble to the thankful Leeteuk. So here they all were sitting in the living room watching 'Finding Nemo' excluding Kangin who was busy at SM entertainment.

  It was hard to really explain to everyone there that every except the 2 had turned into kids. They even had to bring the kids to SM to show them that they really were telling the truth and not making something up to get out of their schedules. Leeteuk was happy to get a sort of break off , because of this incident...but he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter