They Keep Growing

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  As the days pasted.. it seemed like the everything was going too fast and nothing was right. The kids were going back to normal and it was putting a strain on Leeteuk. Almost everyone..except Kyumin and Zhoury couples were still children. Leeteuk was now in Zhoury's room..holding Henry in a blanket..snuggled close into his arms. Leeteuk hugged Henry as close as he could to himself.

  Leeteuk rocked both of them back and forth..just wanted and praying for more time. I wasn't that he loved Henry more than anyone else, it was just that since Henry was the youngest and a baby...he needed Leeteuk the most. Leeteuk wanted to be there for Henry and everyone else whenever he could. He didn't want to stop holding Henry in his arms and even hearing the children members crying out for him.

  He knew that..even if they were back to normal, they'd still need him. Gosh knows they probably wouldn't be able to function without him. Leeteuk laughed softly was tears ran down his cheeks. He stared down at baby Henry with soft eyes. Henry was so innocent and dependent on Leeteuk to take care and look over him. With a soft kiss on Henry's forehead, he was surprised when there was suddenly a flash.

  Leeteuk blinked and looked up to see Kangin with a camera in his hands. He smiled softly as Kangin came over to him and took Leeteuk & Henry into his arms. "I thought you might like to have a picture of you and Henry while he was still a baby" Kangin whispered int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter