HanChul

Sweet Dreams my SuJu Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the kids watched Tv, Leeteuk was on his way to the nex room. He was headed towars Hangeng and Heechul's bedroom. Leeteuk slowly opened the door and quietly stepped inside. He looked around and noticed only one of the beds was occupied. He then slowly started to shake Hangeng shoulder, enough to wake him up.

"U-umma" Hangeng said rubbing his eyes.

"GoodMorning Hangeng" Leeteuk smiled as Hangeng hugged him.

As soon as Hangeng hugged Leeteuk and pulled away from the bed, Heechul started to wake up.

"Hannie, you know what I'm like when I don't get my beauty sleep"Heechul said, eyes stilled closed.

Leeteuk and Hangeng bothed decided it would be a better idea if they left Heechul alone. He then held Hangeng's little hand as they walked towards the living room where the other kids waited. As soon as they heard Leeteuk's footsteps they all tured towards them and smiled at the sight of Hangeng. 

"HanGeng" the other kids yelled and all hugged him. 

Leeteuk smiled at them, but then suddenly remembered he had a few other to wake up before everyone else had to eat breakfast. Of course the only thing that didn't reach his mind was, Kangin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short >< , P.S. Subscribe & Comment ^_^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter